98 replies to this topic

#26 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:18 PM

Why do we have that?

To have a place for topics like this one, which don't really have much for an interesting subject to discuss.

#27 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:49 PM

Doves, I forgot there are going to be doves released with little notes on their legs. The doves like the ones Noah released, are supposed to take messages of joy and love to the four corners of the Earth.

AWWWW!!!!!!!

It's nice to know that you didn't judge the bride because she is jewish. Society needs people like you.

What?

#28 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:05 PM

AWWWW!!!!!!!

VVhat?

I'm not sure why it matters if I am accepting the fact that JJay is Jewish and any child of JJay would be Jewish. I will have to email her once the couple are safely on their Honeymoon in Cozumel to ask her the very simple question why I didn't know. Not that it would have changed anything. I've often wondered about two things, the second one being how she told her parents. That she was leaving the Air Force, that she was gay, that she was married to a black woman and that they were both pregnant. In the history of awkward that has to get right up there in the top ten.

So I paid for the doves and have had a case of my families best wine delivered. The old stuff. Still sweet a mix of a couple of Rhine grapes for a sweet desert white. Appropriate I'm told for the reception. I wanted to bring hard cider but everyone said no. I don't get much of a say in the matter.

I actually don't know how to act at a Jewish wedding. I assume it isn't that much different.
I've been told that some of the relatives are a little bit more traditional, so all celebrations must be done by sundown.

A person does not deserve to be this happy.

Well I have danced in the Horah with my daughter and her not-sisters now. A great time was had by all. Jewish weddings are long and complicated. Oy the reception. What a spread. Wine was drank. Laughter and Joy. Such a nice way to start a off the couple. Oy vay though the stories I heard. JJay was a beautiful woman in her day. No she still is. Yet that bride. Amazingly so. My mouth to God's ear, it is like she got all the best genetic features from both sides. You will never see a bride so beautiful.

Well I am tired and tipsy. Salome.

On Sunday, I will be having a Sheva Brachot in honour. Since I will not eat flesh a hunk of Jewish/Memphis brisket like you wouldn't believe was packed in ice for the trip back. Sunday we will celebrate again.

Edited by coltom, 27 September 2012 - 08:13 PM.

#29 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:10 PM

You keep saying Salome, I think you mean "Shalom".

#30 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

Siman Tov u’Mazal Tov.

#31 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:18 PM

We get it, you can google hebrew terms that don't really make sense in the conversation...

#32 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2012 - 08:16 AM

We get it, you can google hebrew terms that don't really make sense in the conversation...

Oy vey.

#33 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

Woody Allen

#34 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 29 September 2012 - 01:15 PM

Oy vey.

Jews are nice. They just got through celebrating a whole holidays about them there kippers. Not that I care much about herring.

I mainly knew about Jjay's parents when she'd first told them that she was getting married to a non-jewish woman. I don't think it helped that she was black. Things were very stressful back then and at the time of J and D's birth things had not been resolved. Yet time heals wounds if we allow them. The family showed nothing but pride and joy at this their grandchild's wedding. Even I was welcome with open arms and there is a time they'd not spit on me if my hair was on fire.

#35 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

Just so we're clear, coltom fathered these girls.

Ok?

#36 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:42 AM

Ok?

Posted Image

#37 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

WTF?

#38 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

Who's the father?

You.

#39 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

Must be all that organ meat in the British diet, causing early senility.

#40 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

Ok?

LMAO WHY

#41 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:27 PM

LMAO WHY

Obviously, a homage to my incredible virility and pure sexual power.

LMAO

#42 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

Obviously, a homage to my incredible virility and pure sexual power.
LMAO

I bet you got them pregnant just by looking at them.

#43 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 05:46 AM

Am I wrong?

#44 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:37 AM

I've never participated in a marriage of three nor a marriage of four and certainly not a free-for-all.

#45 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

Nice to see you're reading my posts now, then.

If you're not the father of the daughters, why did you mention giving one of them away at the wedding?

#46 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

I've never participated in a marriage of three nor a marriage of four and certainly not a free-for-all.

That doesn't answer the question.

#47 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

That doesn't answer the question.

What is the question?

#48 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

Am I wrong?

#49 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

Actually someone I don't have on ignore is going to ask the question. Also try to be exact in your wording.

#50 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:13 AM

Actually someone I don't have on ignore is going to ask the question. Also try to be exact in your wording.

For God's sake, you know the question. It's been asked multiple times. Did your sperm go into creating Lena's not-sisters?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wedding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users