• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

#151 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:01 PM

Are you getting any red error messages that you missed X item?

What are your settings?

In which shop are you AB and your profit margin?

Since you're not an Advanced member I would recommend to use a list. That way you+re only targeting what you REALLY want.

Don't know if you read this, if not, you should!

I'm not getting anything at all.  It just says Abrosia Started and that's it.  I added a list, so I hope that works.  But, I'm not sure what else it could be...

#152 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:07 PM

I'm not getting anything at all.  It just says Abrosia Started and that's it.  I added a list, so I hope that works.  But, I'm not sure what else it could be...

Hm.. If that happens again check the bottom of the window. If it's stuck in the same message it's probable that the program encountered a network problem and froze his ass, unfortunately it happens every time the internet connection has a hiccup for a mere millisecond. -_-

Or it's just bad luck or you're AB on a shop that doesn't restock (it happens if the shop has 24 items and no room for new - currently there are more than a handful of those).

Good luck with that list, anyway. :p

And if you want a specific one, just ask.

#153 Woolong

Woolong
  • 63 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 May 2014 - 10:34 PM

Thank you for the lists and everyone's input, definitely going to help me. 

#154 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:16 AM

Thank you for the lists and everyone's input, definitely going to help me. 

The lists are most likely outdated. If you want a specific one, you can request and I'll add it asap. :)

#155 eatingandrew

eatingandrew
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:37 AM

I was wondering if anyone could help me with an AB list for the main petpet shop (25) for 5000+ thanks in advance!

#156 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:58 AM

I was wondering if anyone could help me with an AB list for the main petpet shop (25) for 5000+ thanks in advance!

The list for this shop is +60k profit. There are no petpets under that profit margin. For that reason the list is very short too.

#157 eatingandrew

eatingandrew
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:06 PM

The list for this shop is +60k profit. There are no petpets under that profit margin. For that reason the list is very short too.

attachicon.gifID 25 - Petpet Shop.txt

thank you so much, obviously I am very new to this haha.

#158 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 12:08 PM

thank you so much, obviously I am very new to this haha.

Ah, no problem. :p

If you have any questions about AB, don't be shy.

It's better ask now than have any problem and get yourself into trouble. ^_^

#159 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:14 PM

Is there a list for plushie palace or the shop with chia pops?

#160 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:20 PM

Any specific margin profit? 

#161 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:21 PM

Any specific margin profit? 

As long as it has magical plushies in it somewhere, that's cool.  I guess 5k at the least?  I'm not sure - not very good at this T^T

#162 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:23 PM

As long as it has magical plushies in it somewhere, that's cool.  I guess 5k at the least?  I'm not sure - not very good at this T^T

It might take a few hours, I'm kinda busy right now. :p

#163 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:24 PM

It's cool, take your time :D

#164 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:06 PM

Enjoy. :)

Edited by athayde, 30 May 2014 - 03:06 PM.

#165 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:45 PM

Thanks so much!

Also, do you have trouble selling morphing potions?  I have a bunch of trouble selling them for some reason, even at the lowest price, nobody wants them unless they are rare pets!!!

#166 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:07 AM

Thanks so much!

Also, do you have trouble selling morphing potions?  I have a bunch of trouble selling them for some reason, even at the lowest price, nobody wants them unless they are rare pets!!!

Yep.

Nowadays I guess MP are more "useful" for collectors, because if anyone wants a Pet they will buy it with real currency. Unless it's Draik/Krawk/Lutari it's really hard to sell them, and even those takes a while.

Since I want a more fast return of my investment, I stopped AB at Magic. :p

#167 robo7fish

robo7fish
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:16 PM

Mystical Surroundings - 108

5k+ list

Attached Files

#168 Villescrubs

Villescrubs
  • 67 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

Can anyone make me a collectable coin and Collectable card list 2.5k+ each? For some reason eefi's site isn't formatting properly for me.

#169 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:35 PM

Can anyone make me a collectable coin and Collectable card list 2.5k+ each? For some reason eefi's site isn't formatting properly for me.

Good luck AB'ing!

And I'm not experiencing any problem with Eefi's site.

#170 Zombipster

Zombipster
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:59 AM

What is the better profit? Cause some people do their lists with 2500 profit, some others with 3000 and some less with 5000, So, what's the better profit for AB? Thanks a lot!

#171 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:05 AM

There really isn't a best profit. Some are start at lower profits because it is possible you'll get more items that way. Others start at higher profits because you'll get more profit but less items. It's weather or not you want lots of items at small profits that will add up, or less items with a bit higher profits. 

#172 RavenSnow

RavenSnow
  • 70 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:45 PM

I actually made these lists for myself but figured I'd share in case anyone wants them. They were made tonight from the Neocodex Item Database so should be up to date.

I have a list for EVERY Neopets Shop that had items with a profit margin of 20k+.

If a shop has one item with a 20+ profit, it's in that zip file. If it didn't, I skipped the shop.

I don't know if it's any use to anyone else, as I said, and I haven't tested them out to see if a 20k+ profit is feasible, but there they are.

Enjoy.

Attached Files

#173 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:28 AM

for an AB beginner. Which shops do you guys recommend on to start with ? does it have to relate on how easy the item can immediately sell ?

#174 Jibrille

Jibrille
  • 462 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:33 AM

I actually made these lists for myself but figured I'd share in case anyone wants them. They were made tonight from the Neocodex Item Database so should be up to date.

I have a list for EVERY Neopets Shop that had items with a profit margin of 20k+.

If a shop has one item with a 20+ profit, it's in that zip file. If it didn't, I skipped the shop.

I don't know if it's any use to anyone else, as I said, and I haven't tested them out to see if a 20k+ profit is feasible, but there they are.

Enjoy.

Thank you very much! +rep I'll try it later :D

for an AB beginner. Which shops do you guys recommend on to start with ? does it have to relate on how easy the item can immediately sell ?

I think it depends of how much you have to invest in, if you can wait the HTS items to sell or if you really need the money right away. Start with smaller shops, like pharmacy. :D Books is an easy profitable shop too, and fresh foods :)

Edited by Jibrille, 03 July 2014 - 06:33 AM.

#175 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:07 AM

First of all, read all the guides about it here. It will help you a lot.

Have you ever restock legitimately? If not, you should start from the bottom, the small shops like Jibrille mentioned. Don't forget the Igloo since it's a really nice choice to newbies. Be careful, don't AB for too long or too much, that would be very suspicious for someone that never restocked before. Start slow, don't let the impatience dominate. 

If you already had some legit restocking before, you can go a little bolder and try another shops.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users