• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#301 Temporis

Temporis
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 05:29 PM

Where is it creating your .txt at?

Originally it was creating them in the "downloads" folder where ValorSuite is also located. I think I read in this thread that someone created a new folder and added ValorSuite into it, and then the logs started saving in that new folder. I did that too and the .txt files have been saving in the new folder, but they're still blank.

#302 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 05:42 PM

Originally it was creating them in the "downloads" folder where ValorSuite is also located. I think I read in this thread that someone created a new folder and added ValorSuite into it, and then the logs started saving in that new folder. I did that too and the .txt files have been saving in the new folder, but they're still blank.

The .log files should be empty anyways. It will only "log" anything if there's an error

#303 Temporis

Temporis
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:10 PM

The .log files should be empty anyways. It will only "log" anything if there's an error

Ohh, I thought it would be like Abrosia where it saves logs. Thank you!

#304 complexion155

complexion155
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:06 AM

Hi just a question... I am trying to look through this guide to use the AAA but i dont see any function to be able to load any lists?

Edited by simplicitytree, 30 June 2016 - 12:18 AM.

#305 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2016 - 01:11 AM

Hi just a question... I am trying to look through this guide to use the AAA but i dont see any function to be able to load any lists?

AAA (as in the Almost Abandoned Attic) has been broken for years now :/ So that function won't work.

#306 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 June 2016 - 06:34 AM

Updated w/broken AAA inf

#307 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:14 AM

Is there a post somewhere explaining the kad feeder a bit more in depth? I'm still confused about settings and stuff D;

Edit:

trophy3.gif
Kadoatery
(1 fed)

Yayy!

Edited by Tammy, 01 July 2016 - 09:56 AM.

#308 lark187

lark187
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:15 PM

since neopets has made it you can only buy every 5 seconds in the main shops what would be good setting now for running the msab or just keep at what i orginaly had it and should i be carefull about this buying to fast thing that pops up in the log?

#309 Dollars

Dollars
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2016 - 08:58 PM

Is there a way to add my own daily into valorsuite? I basically want 50 accounts a day to perform what should be a very simple task (essentially just navigating to 10-20 URLs). Would I have to try to program this myself from scratch and with limited experience, or is there a way to add a daily to ValorSuite?

#310 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2016 - 04:40 AM

Is there a way to add my own daily into valorsuite? I basically want 50 accounts a day to perform what should be a very simple task (essentially just navigating to 10-20 URLs). Would I have to try to program this myself from scratch and with limited experience, or is there a way to add a daily to ValorSuite?

PM me with the details.

#311 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2016 - 06:59 AM

@Tammy enable it but don't hit "run soon", make sure the program starting time is set at a minute on the second, meaning 10:58:00 , 10:59:00, etc. (they always get hungry then), set your max cost to probably like 3500 since it buys multiples before it feeds, and just let it go for 3 hours a day.

Edited by Dont, 24 August 2016 - 07:01 AM.

#312 Returningplayer

Returningplayer
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:36 PM

I just want to say I just tried this out and its really good. The usershop pricing is absolutely amazing and fast. I noticed immediately after I used it my items were selling right away. Before they were rotting when using the neocodex one with 5 tries setting which is slow too.

Gonna try out the other features. I actually like dailies so I won't automate that.

#313 lark187

lark187
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 August 2016 - 11:40 AM

how do you get it so valorsuite dont price the items you buy when it moves them to your shop?
iv tried it with the box check that states price items over 0? and with out it checked and no matter what it still price's them 

would have posted this in the right thread but i am not allowed to post in the main VS discussion

Edited by lark187, 28 August 2016 - 12:14 PM.

#314 Iota

Iota
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:16 PM

well, I'm probably screwed already, but I just checklisted a bunch of dailies and when I checked the logs to see how it was doing.. it was going by /seemingly/ a tad too fast.. like it completed a daily every 2-3 seconds. A bit on the inhuman side don't you think?

Is this normal? Is there a way to change how fast it goes? Because I couldn't find one.

It completed all my dailies in like 2 minutes.

e0e17afe7c.png

Edited by Lora, 03 September 2016 - 11:19 PM.

#315 littledooker

littledooker
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 11:11 AM

I don't have option for the automated dailys to add as a bot

edit; found it :p

Okay, so I turned off my AutoTrainer, and my log keeps being spammed with attempting to buy One Dubloon Coin, and Failed to Buy Dubloon coin, and just keeps going :l

Edited by littledooker, 04 September 2016 - 02:05 PM.

#316 NoLife

NoLife
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 05:29 AM

I wanted to post at the main ValorSuite thread but unfortunately it's locked. Im not sure about what's wrong with Valorsuite or probably there are just too many MTG around.

I dont have a very high minimum grab value so I was able to grab some stuff usually about a few hours. But now, I dont grab anything at all after 2 whole days of running MTG.

#317 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2016 - 07:21 AM

I wanted to post at the main ValorSuite thread but unfortunately it's locked. Im not sure about what's wrong with Valorsuite or probably there are just too many MTG around.

I dont have a very high minimum grab value so I was able to grab some stuff usually about a few hours. But now, I dont grab anything at all after 2 whole days of running MTG.

It's not locked. You just need I think 10-11 posts to be able to post there. I haven't seen anything in the regular thread about the MTG having issues, so it may be just that there are a large number of people running it, making it harder to grab anything. 

#318 sosad

sosad
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:58 PM

is that bug or something?

the bot wont start the daily completer to me :(
Dt4ZgmZ.jpg

FYI

s4txuYF.jpg

Edited by sosad, 12 November 2016 - 12:03 AM.

#319 scarbunnies

scarbunnies
  • 78 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:18 AM

Is KadFeeder removed from the menu? I couldn't find it. 

#320 xdeathwolfx

xdeathwolfx
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:33 PM

i cant find the Kad Feeder /  auto sniper and im getting the same error as SoSad

#321 bonniekinnz777

bonniekinnz777
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:39 PM

I don't get it...the only bot it even shows me is the auto trainer...I don't see one for Kad feeding at all and that's the whole reason I downloaded it.

#322 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:54 PM

I don't get it...the only bot it even shows me is the auto trainer...I don't see one for Kad feeding at all and that's the whole reason I downloaded it.

@bonniekinz777

m8IuDh1.png

It's there... ?

#323 welshroxy

welshroxy
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:06 PM

How do I stop the auto pricer pricing everything to 1np?

#324 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2017 - 07:12 PM

I set Valor to only empty my inventory when it's full, but it seems to be moving items around way more often than that. I've gone through all the menus and can't find another option that might be overriding it. Am I doing something wrong?

In addition, is there any way to set the USAB to have randomized buying times? It's going a bit too fast for my liking.

#325 Valorous

Valorous
  • 1003 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

How do I stop the auto pricer pricing everything to 1np?

This is being answered in PMs.

I set Valor to only empty my inventory when it's full, but it seems to be moving items around way more often than that. I've gone through all the menus and can't find another option that might be overriding it. Am I doing something wrong?

In addition, is there any way to set the USAB to have randomized buying times? It's going a bit too fast for my liking.

That setting is for emptying inventory when full or not. Not only emptying it when full.

By default each bot logic will manage your inventory for the best outcomes.

For randomized buying times check the settings WaitBetweenSearchesMin and WaitBetweenSearchesMax.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: valorsuite, guide, merica, program, usab, dailies, kadfeeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users