dupes glitch neopets

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#26 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:52 PM

There is a new method being rumored elsewhere - I am looking for Chia Flour! 

what is it do and how??

only for chia flour?

i don't think many peoples have it now. :/

#27 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:06 PM

Indeed, it's calming down. At least post on Neopets board are no longer talking about this. The Dupe thread here in neocodex is slowly down alot as well.

#28 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:33 PM

Indeed, it's calming down. At least post on Neopets board are no longer talking about this. The Dupe thread here in neocodex is slowly down alot as well.

Ah yes it isn't the same chaotic site it seemed to be previously! The urge to sell stuff and go on a spending spree is great. But I know better than that lol.  :p 

#29 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 09:40 PM

Ah yes it isn't the same chaotic site it seemed to be previously! The urge to sell stuff and go on a spending spree is great. But I know better than that lol.  :p 

This 2 weeks will be the period where 1/2 of the dupers that survived the initial onslaught throw themselves out for TNT to freeze. :) 

I survived 9 years.

#30 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:20 AM

wow seems I missed some fun.

If ppl survive I would self ice your account for awhile make a new main then un-ice later on to see if you can get it back.

#31 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:10 AM

It is a good sign for us to continue cheat and bypass those crowd when everything is settle down. You know! :)

#32 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 01:43 PM

I didn't dupe anything. I don't cheat at all on my main account, too scared of losing it.

I had no access to my shell accounts when all that was happening anyways, so no items at all, did not even buy anything. Temptation was high lol. But I love my account to much to risk it. 

#33 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:17 PM

I didn't dupe anything. I don't cheat at all on my main account, too scared of losing it.

I had no access to my shell accounts when all that was happening anyways, so no items at all, did not even buy anything. Temptation was high lol. But I love my account to much to risk it. 

Wow how amazingly cautious. I suppose back when I was attached to an account I would have done the same though. ^_^ My new account I'm only attached to because of one pet, and that one pet is my only focus! Btw nice profile pic that pony looks so sincere and comforting.

This 2 weeks will be the period where 1/2 of the dupers that survived the initial onslaught throw themselves out for TNT to freeze. :)

I survived 9 years.

I can only imagine, it's sad that people don't usually have one ounce of the tactician mindset. I'd say surviving 9 years = 100% success right there. I couldn't get my legit accounts to survive back in the day, always got iced for unknown reasons. Now that I use bots heavily, my accounts are always fine..  :lol2:

It is a good sign for us to continue cheat and bypass those crowd when everything is settle down. You know! :)

Aha! So true!  ;) Shhhh  :shutup:  don't tell anyone but it appears the shops are restocking fast again, could just be good luck though?

#34 Murmur

Murmur
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:44 PM

Man, this must've been epic to see as it was unfolding. I only recently signed back up to neopets after getting iced because i was stupid  and all this fallout makes for an interesting read. I wonder how many people will try to sell within the next month? I honestly would wait quite a while before attempting to sell the dupes.

#35 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 10:52 PM

wow seems I missed some fun.

If ppl survive I would self ice your account for awhile make a new main then un-ice later on to see if you can get it back.

No need to self-ice.... as long your account didn't make it too obvious with sudden plenty of items.... i think you will be quite SAFE. :)

#36 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:11 AM

I duped lots of nerks and used them all right away, hoping for a pb hehee :D

Didn't work out tho, only recieved a cheap petpet pb from all those nerks :K just my luck I guess  :lol2:

bought some suaps on cheat accounts, only 3 in total tho, I'm curious to see what happens to that accounts  :rolleyes:

#37 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:40 AM

I duped lots of nerks and used them all right away, hoping for a pb hehee :D

Didn't work out tho, only recieved a cheap petpet pb from all those nerks :K just my luck I guess  :lol2:

bought some suaps on cheat accounts, only 3 in total tho, I'm curious to see what happens to that accounts  :rolleyes:

Post if anything does happen. I am curious too :)

#38 uptheshambles

uptheshambles
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:59 AM

I'm exactly the same. Well except I used the autoplayer for pyramids the other day.. 

I'm sure i have a REALLY old shell account somewhere but can't remember any of the log in stuff. :/ 

#39 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:04 AM

Hahaa 2 weeks ago, I figured out the birthday of an account I made over 9 years ago. never used it :p

Maybe I should link it to another email and use it as a shell :p

#40 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:18 AM

Hahaa 2 weeks ago, I figured out the birthday of an account I made over 9 years ago. never used it :p

Maybe I should link it to another email and use it as a shell :p

Remember to use a proxy :D or else it's nothing much. IF I had a 9year old account, I would use that as my main lol :p

#41 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:49 AM

Hahaa I don't want to change main :p my main isn't that bad for a 1y old account hahaaa :p

#42 uptheshambles

uptheshambles
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:54 AM

I'm kind of jealous. Wish i'd known earlier so maybe could've gotten a little something something out of all this. 

Edited by uptheshambles, 07 October 2014 - 10:55 AM.

#43 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:58 AM

Hahaa I don't want to change main :p my main isn't that bad for a 1y old account hahaaa :p

Haha :D at least you can AAAAB or simply ABer on that shell, that'll be hell of a profit. Lucky you mate.

I'm kind of jealous. Wish i'd known earlier so maybe could've gotten a little something something out of all this. 

You'd probably be devoured by greed and face downfall ! :D cheer up lad !

#44 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:06 PM

I'm still alive and I have all my duped items  :ninja:

#45 masxed

masxed
  • 712 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:19 PM

I find it interesting that my account that bought duped peas and tears is still fine, it is a rather dumb looking obvious shell!  :lol2:

#46 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:23 PM

I find that it could be the calm before another storm

either another duping frenza or a icing spree from TNT or both

other site just posted that dupe is still possible publicly

so more duping is possible...

#47 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:33 AM

I find that it could be the calm before another storm

either another duping frenza or a icing spree from TNT or both

other site just posted that dupe is still possible publicly

so more duping is possible...

@kai1

i rather neopets is back to normal now and get all the dupe glitches all patched or something..... it is so bored when you go to neopets now and find it look like a dead site already. >.<

#48 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:48 AM

i think the site was already dead when the duping started....many legit players seem to give up since tnt arent really doing anything...they were expecting a rollback but nvr happen..even i start to feel playing neopets is pointless..spent so much time abing/ssing just to see ppl using the dupe np/item glitch have the same amount of wealth i have in a couple of mins 

#49 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:07 AM

i think the site was already dead when the duping started....many legit players seem to give up since tnt arent really doing anything...they were expecting a rollback but nvr happen..even i start to feel playing neopets is pointless..spent so much time abing/ssing just to see ppl using the dupe np/item glitch have the same amount of wealth i have in a couple of mins 

all they care about now is how they can earn hard-cashs from customers only. :)

#50 s2_yan

s2_yan
  • 98 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:24 AM

all they care about now is how they can earn hard-cashs from customers only. :)

wont happen..pretty sure after the dupe glitch they lost about 50% of their customers....i think most of their income was from legit loyal neopet players...bout after how they handled this sit. (no rollback, etc..most of them started to cancel their sub or just quit 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dupes, glitch, neopets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users