Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2910 replies to this topic

#2901 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2,234 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:51 PM

It's a really good contribution yes

#2902 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 9,674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2018 - 01:47 AM

Popped back into Codex and was reminded of this thread of sunshine. My favorite internet contribution 

Glad to see you still popping by @Shannon. Hope all is well.

#2903 Rocket

Rocket
  • Ginger Snapped

• 7,120 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2018 - 05:52 PM

My fiance has been holding a secret/surprise over my head for like a month and a half now. He sent me a random text at work a while ago saying "I need you to request the day off of work for June 29th." And I obliged and I've been asking ever since what the heck are we doing? I knew we were going somewhere for the weekend but that's it.
Well the time has come for me to be "in the know" and we are going freaking WHITE WATER RAFTING!!! I am so excited for this, I have never been but I have wanted to do this for a long time. We do a lot of river floats with small rapids but I'm always wanting more adrenaline.
We leave tomorrow to travel halfway across the state and check into the hotel then we'll be on our adventure most of the day Saturday. Even better is my brother and his girlfriend are joining us.

Stay tuned to find out if I die or not....

#2904 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1,229 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:07 PM

I got my Grove Defiler mount :D

moosemount2_nightmare-img2.jpg

I love playing with a real, close guild!

#2905 Muirex

Muirex
  • 108 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2018 - 07:19 PM

Contacts :D

#2906 Rocket

Rocket
  • Ginger Snapped

• 7,120 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 July 2018 - 04:17 PM

My fiance has been holding a secret/surprise over my head for like a month and a half now. He sent me a random text at work a while ago saying "I need you to request the day off of work for June 29th." And I obliged and I've been asking ever since what the heck are we doing? I knew we were going somewhere for the weekend but that's it.
Well the time has come for me to be "in the know" and we are going freaking WHITE WATER RAFTING!!! I am so excited for this, I have never been but I have wanted to do this for a long time. We do a lot of river floats with small rapids but I'm always wanting more adrenaline.
We leave tomorrow to travel halfway across the state and check into the hotel then we'll be on our adventure most of the day Saturday. Even better is my brother and his girlfriend are joining us.

Stay tuned to find out if I die or not....

I survived and I had a freaking blast!!! I cannot wait to do that again very soon.

#2907 Banyanas

Banyanas
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 03:25 PM

Some employers got back to me saying that they're interested! Hopefully this one will pan out since the last time I was in the application process they dropped me literally last minute (two days before i was supposed to start my first shift)

#2908 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1,759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2018 - 02:20 AM

I finished my first 80 week of residency, and not only did none of my patients die, but I did some pretty cool stuff! Day one I felt like a Med student, but I am already feeling like a doctor now

#2909 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 3,995 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:51 AM

I'm going to West Virginia tomorrow to visit one of my closest friends. I'm so excited. I'm only going for three days but it will be really nice to get to see him.

#2910 Jess

Jess
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9,415 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 July 2018 - 12:27 PM

I finished my first 80 week of residency, and not only did none of my patients die, but I did some pretty cool stuff! Day one I felt like a Med student, but I am already feeling like a doctor now

Congratulations on not killing anyone!

#2911 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1,613 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:48 AM

I went driving for the first time since my seizure a few months ago and didn’t die!

Also I finally got some energy today and have been spending the day outside :) I missed the sun so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users