• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#201 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:49 AM

Wait, when did they remove the b-day thingy from pet lookups? That feature didn't even have one year old, JS, what the fuck are you doing? <_<

I went to check and the thing is still there.
Birthday: 20th November (Y16)

O_o

#202 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:14 AM

Wait, when did they remove the b-day thingy from pet lookups? That feature didn't even have one year old, JS, what the fuck are you doing? <_<
I went to check and the thing is still there.Age: 292 days old (7,008 hours)Birthday: 20th November (Y16)
O_o

Is that your pet? I can only see a pet's birthday if it has an owner.

#203 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:23 AM

Is that your pet? I can only see a pet's birthday if it has an owner.

Oh, now I see it. You're right. It's so stupid tho. :/

#204 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:47 PM

Oh, now I see it. You're right. It's so stupid tho. :/

It's their way of stopping us from abusing the birthday cupcakes. Of course it's stupid :p

September 9th Birthday Pets

Remember to double check the pet before adopting.

Spoiler

#205 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 September 2015 - 08:59 PM

It does? That doesn't happen to me :S to see the petpage, just go to neopets.com/~PETNAME

Ah! So that's the trick! I tried it this way; neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet= and that fails because there's no owner. D'oh!!! >.<

#206 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2015 - 07:08 PM

I'll finish the list tomorrow and will probably post it on Friday. It would've been sooner, but I got sick. Sorry for the delay :p

September 10th Birthday Pets

Spoiler

Ah! So that's the trick! I tried it this way; neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet= and that fails because there's no owner. D'oh!!! >.<

But that still works for me :S

#207 Maes7ro

Maes7ro
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 11:56 PM

It shows the pet's page but doesn't necessarily show the birthday. Either way I've been using the posted links, never checked once and always got a cupcake. So props to everyone behind this 100% success rate so far!

#208 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 12:20 AM

I'll finish the list tomorrow and will probably post it on Friday. It would've been sooner, but I got sick. Sorry for the delay :p

September 10th Birthday Pets

Spoiler

But that still works for me :S

You mean if they're in the pound and you use; neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet= it's working on your end? From my end it takes me right back to the main page. :/

#209 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 05:29 AM

You mean if they're in the pound and you use; neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet= it's working on your end? From my end it takes me right back to the main page. :/

Yeah, it shows the pet lookup, and even if I'm not logged in. Not sure what could be the problem :/

#210 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:07 AM

Are you typing the url? If you are you have to put the www. and sometimes even the http://www. before the neopets.com/WhateverYouWantToSee

#211 Piro

Piro
  • 39 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:22 PM

Can anyone post a list for todays pets :p

#212 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:24 PM

Can anyone post a list for todays pets :p

http://www.neocodex....-birthday-list/

:p

#213 Piro

Piro
  • 39 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

Thank you :)

#214 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 05:04 PM

Are you typing the url? If you are you have to put the www. and sometimes even the http://www. before the neopets.com/WhateverYouWantToSee

You rock @Athayde !!! I'm a bit lazy so I excluded the http:// and only used the prefix www. and wala!!! It worked!!! :)

#215 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 05:43 PM

You rock @Athayde !!! I'm a bit lazy so I excluded the http:// and only used the prefix www. and wala!!! It worked!!! :)

9d95c7f8986130d09fb1c699d12cbfa0.jpg

I've been on this road for quite some time, kiddo.

#216 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 05:58 PM

My Chrome adds the www. when I don't type it :p

#217 Gretel

Gretel
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 06:58 AM

Wow, these cupcakes are new to me. Is it safe doing that on main and side accounts as well? 

#218 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2015 - 08:47 AM

Wow, these cupcakes are new to me. Is it safe doing that on main and side accounts as well? 

I don't think TNT ever mentioned this, unless it's on some Editorial. But I assume, since it's a non-trade item, that you can claimed them with your side accounts.

#219 Gretel

Gretel
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:32 AM

Thanks for the reply! ^^ And what about adopting and pounding pets for that reason every day? I've read somewhere that you are not allowed to adopt pets just for their petpets (for example). Or is it different this time because you can't earn NPs with the cupcakes?

#220 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:06 AM

@Gretel, I can't see any issues with it. You're not getting tradeable items or NP for it. But it's just my opinion. If you're using your real sides (and not shells) and you're afraid of losing them, I sugest you do it only with your main.

#221 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2015 - 11:51 AM

@Gretel, I can't see any issues with it. You're not getting tradeable items or NP for it. But it's just my opinion. If you're using your real sides (and not shells) and you're afraid of losing them, I sugest you do it only with your main.

D'oh! Maybe I've misinterpreted what shells were all along. I thought shells were technically sides? So are shells just extra sides you buy on then but aren't active on? I'm so confused.

#222 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2015 - 12:12 PM

D'oh! Maybe I've misinterpreted what shells were all along. I thought shells were technically sides? So are shells just extra sides you buy on then but aren't active on? I'm so confused.

Sides are the "extension" of your main account. You use them, legitimately, to store Pets or to build extra galleries. These are linked to the main account by e-mail.

Shells are accounts used solely for the purpose of cheating. Technically they should be completely separated from your main and sides by using different e-mails, IPs/proxies and they should never trade NP/items between them, but that's not always the case.

#223 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 September 2015 - 04:13 PM

man I am finding out about this way too late, this is awesome

Edited by fiasco817, 15 September 2015 - 04:16 PM.

#224 koutei

koutei
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:07 AM

I know, right? I had spent so much time and money on buying codestones when I could easily get 2-5 times worth of training done per day for almost free.

#225 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2015 - 09:54 PM

haha on the battledome board I just saw a user named lifelongchicken who apparently doesn't give a fuck, he has one amazing battledome pet and then three crappy random named neopets, and all their birthdays were in the past 3 days. he is obviously abusing this glitch and not even hiding it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users