Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:45 AM

h250

Member Since 17 Feb 2010\
Offline Last Active Sep 03 2010 07:02 AM

m15

Member Since 24 Aug 2004
Offline Last Active Jan 11 2005 09:03 PM

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

To be fair it wasn't specified that they had to be member of the month for August of 2015. :rolleyes:

#27 mikeisfive1

mikeisfive1
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:45 AM

did I do everything to get the thank you award ? if not let me know. :)

#28 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:46 AM

you should nominate 3 ACTIVE members and give at least 2 reason for each nominee 

#29 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:47 AM

I think each nomination needs a specific reason and not "they're nice and friendly".

#30 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:47 AM

Nominating completely random people just to get an award isn't exactly in the spirit of the award...

I think each nomination needs a specific reason and not "they're nice and friendly".

But they're friendly too.

#31 mikeisfive1

mikeisfive1
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:57 AM

oh okay I will try again thanks @ rauul

okay now I will nominate @Rauul @Waser Lave and @Elindoril I nominated rauul because he helped me with understanding how to get a certain award and being nice about it. I nominated waser because he would not give up helping me understand how to get the award no matter what. and I nominated elindoril because he gave me tips and tricks to under stand the award as well so thank you so much you three and have a great rest of your day :) :) :)

I nominated @waserlave @Rauul and @Elindoril

Edited by mikeisfive1, 06 August 2015 - 08:05 AM.

#32 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:58 AM

arman is that you? :o

#33 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:02 AM

Oy.

oh okay I will try again thanks @ rauul

okay now I will nominate @Rauul @Waser Lave and @Elindoril I nominated rauul because he helped me with understanding how to get a certain award and being nice about it. I nominated waser because he would not give up helping me understand how to get the award no matter what. and I nominated elindoril because she gave me tips and tricks to under stand the award as well so thank you so much you three and have a great rest of your day :) :) :)

I nominated @waserlave @Rauul and @Elindoril

#34 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:03 AM

honestly can't tell if trolling or not...

#35 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:04 AM

I refuse his nomination.

#36 mikeisfive1

mikeisfive1
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:06 AM

sorry u feel this way plz tell me y

#37 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:07 AM

I'm glad you guys exist.

#38 mikeisfive1

mikeisfive1
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:08 AM

thanks

#39 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:09 AM

y = x²

#40 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

No, not- nevermind.

#41 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

He's only spamming his way to 10 posts :rolleyes:

#42 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Because MOTM nominations are super serious business which are highly coveted by members up and down the land, your attempt to nominate people purely to get an award is making a mockery of the process and I, for one, will not be party to this.

#43 mikeisfive1

mikeisfive1
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:11 AM

ok

#44 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:11 AM

*cough* here are some real nominations *cough*

@Athayde - she's always active, very helpful to new members. I'm genuinely interested in seeing her posts, she's not fake and doesn't annoy me.

@Waser Lave what an interesting curious little badger, I really enjoyed the eyeball contest.

@Rauul is one of my newest favorite newbies. Doesn't annoy me, pretty active all around the site, participates in contests, etc.

#45 mikeisfive1

mikeisfive1
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:12 AM

rude :( :( :(

#46 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:23 AM

No, not- nevermind.

Just say it. :p

@Rocket you don't annoy me either. And I'd love to have your blue balls (not in a jar with formaldehyde, because I actually like you).

rude :( :( :(

You kinda gave us the right to be rude. You're a newbie here (if you're not just an old member trying to troll with us) and this is not the first topic you should read/post on.
If you really are new around here, you should start here and more specifically here.
Have a nice day.

#47 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:26 AM

*cough* here are some real nominations *cough*

@Athayde - she's always active, very helpful to new members. I'm genuinely interested in seeing her posts, she's not fake and doesn't annoy me.

@Waser Lave what an interesting curious little badger, I really enjoyed the eyeball contest.

@Rauul is one of my newest favorite newbies. Doesn't annoy me, pretty active all around the site, participates in contests, etc.

my first nomination  :crybaby: !Thanks Rocket ! was repping u but im a rep whore and got this You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

#48 mikeisfive1

mikeisfive1
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:43 AM

sorry every body for being rude and sorry for everything I shouldn't of been rude I would think not a lot of u would like me now if u could be so nice to forgive me I would be thankful. thanks -mikeisfive1

#49 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:18 AM

You kinda gave us the right to be rude. You're a newbie here (if you're not just an old member trying to troll with us) and this is not the first topic you should read/post on.

If you really are new around here, you should start here and more specifically here.
Have a nice day.

I'm going to play the Devil's advocate here and mention that it doesn't matter where a new person posts when they join and them being new is not a free pass to be rude to them, contrary to what you might think. 

#50 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:46 AM

I'm going to play the Devil's advocate here and mention that it doesn't matter where a new person posts when they join and them being new is not a free pass to be rude to them, contrary to what you might think. 

The rudeness (if can be called that) I saw came from the fact that he parachuted himself in this thread without knowing what he was doing (by not reading the site rules nor even the rules in the OP regarding how nominations should be done), not by the date he joined the site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users