• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#426 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:00 PM

There seems to be a glitch with the loyalty items too(like if you've joined for 5 years of altador cup it gives you a prize for 3 years), so unless you're playing on a new account no point in joining quite yet

also, sign-ups close June 6th I read? So sign up on all of your accounts by then

I got the two year prize, but I've been doing the AC for 4 years not counting this year. If I count this year it'd be 5 years. I beleive this same issue happened last AC as well. 

#427 saudia

saudia
  • A whole new wooooorld

• 62 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:06 PM

There seems to be a glitch with the loyalty items too(like if you've joined for 5 years of altador cup it gives you a prize for 3 years), so unless you're playing on a new account no point in joining quite yet

also, sign-ups close June 6th I read? So sign up on all of your accounts by then

really? do you know what the item is?

#428 RedHyena

RedHyena
  • 77 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

Yes we do. You can't see it yet because you don't have the required post count to be able to see it. Requirements to see it are posted here:

http://www.neocodex....-codex-will-be/

Ah I see, thank you. I guess I have a lot of posting to do :p Good thing they give us till June 6th. 

I may be going with Maraqua, but wherever codex goes go go go! :D no one can stop you guys now

I was thinking of going with Maraqua, since the call for females is pretty cool. I'd still like to see who Codex is going with first though. 

I'll probably end up scoresending either way though, heh. 

#429 tumblr

tumblr
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:39 PM

Ah I see, thank you. I guess I have a lot of posting to do :p Good thing they give us till June 6th. 

I was thinking of going with Maraqua, since the call for females is pretty cool. I'd still like to see who Codex is going with first though. 

I'll probably end up scoresending either way though, heh. 

Part of the reason why I'm going with MQ lol. Well, either wait for the 2nd or start saving your posts up here I guess lol :p

#430 RedHyena

RedHyena
  • 77 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:15 PM

Part of the reason why I'm going with MQ lol. Well, either wait for the 2nd or start saving your posts up here I guess lol :p

I'm very tempted to go for MQ anyway tbh, seems like they're a popular choice on reddit as well (I dunno if they have a big enough userbase for it to really matter though?) I just kinda want to be on a team that actually wins, cause in the past that hasn't been the case!

I'm not really partial to any of them otherwise, except maybe KI. But I've already played for them before. 

#431 kaitokaiser

kaitokaiser
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:21 PM

I'm very tempted to go for MQ anyway tbh, seems like they're a popular choice on reddit as well (I dunno if they have a big enough userbase for it to really matter though?) I just kinda want to be on a team that actually wins, cause in the past that hasn't been the case!

I'm not really partial to any of them otherwise, except maybe KI. But I've already played for them before. 

Reddit seems to be filled with lots of casuals tho, so there probably wont be THAT many all-stars to really matter imo.

#432 Futawii

Futawii
  • 41 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:28 PM

The altador game starts to get boring after the second time.

#433 tumblr

tumblr
  • 29 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:52 PM

Don't sign up until you see the subform, or wait out until the 2nd to decide on who you want to win with then :p I'm just going with Maraqua because I don't mind losing, as long as I can rack up the points

#434 kbexx

kbexx
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:11 PM

I've been trying to decide between MQ and LD, so I'll wait to find out before making a decision. It's too hard to decide lol

#435 kaitokaiser

kaitokaiser
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:26 PM

I am still thinking about going for Darigan, as I have done that like the last 5 years :>

#436 Goingtohell

Goingtohell
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:38 PM

I haven't joined a single Altador Cup despite having a neopet account for years now. I somehow always manage to going on a hiatus before it starts. No team loyalty over here so I just want to join the winning team

#437 kaitokaiser

kaitokaiser
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:48 PM

You are me.

The only diffence is, that I also go on hiatus before Daily Dare :D

#438 diebuster

diebuster
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:32 AM

I've never cared for the cup as well, but I do want to be on the right side of history. Feels good being a glory hunter.

#439 Kwi

Kwi
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:31 AM

Where would I find out what the neocodex team is? Is it posted on just the advanced forums? :(

#440 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 04:33 AM

Where would I find out what the neocodex team is? Is it posted on just the advanced forums? :(

http://www.neocodex....-codex-will-be/ :heart:

#441 DDPink

DDPink
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:21 AM

You sly devil, you.

#442 jasonlumar

jasonlumar
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:29 AM

I've never cared for the cup as well, but I do want to be on the right side of history. Feels good being a glory hunter.

Agreed it will feel great! I've played legit every year and my team has never won. Kind of discouraging so hoping for something different now.

#443 Alyson

Alyson
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:55 AM

Followed codex the last year, but I'm worried if it'll seem suspicious if I jump team every year and somehow always manage to jump onto the team that wins champion  :lol2:

#444 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 08:00 AM

Followed codex the last year, but I'm worried if it'll seem suspicious if I jump team every year and somehow always manage to jump onto the team that wins champion  :lol2:

Follow Codex on shells then~ ;)

#445 RedHyena

RedHyena
  • 77 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 01:37 PM

Do mods have to manually give you access? I have 40 posts now and I still can't get in ^^'

#446 Harris

Harris
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 03:22 PM

Looking forward to playing to Team Codex!

#447 SamanthaBee

SamanthaBee
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:01 PM

I'm excited to be on the winning team for once. And honestly, I don't think TNT looks that deeply into your team choosing habits so I wouldn't worry. For all they know it's a happy coincidence :)

#448 Kwi

Kwi
  • 62 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 09:52 PM

ahhh just as I suspected, thank you though. That saved me a lot of time trying to hunt for an answer :)

#449 WhimsicalOakTree

WhimsicalOakTree
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 07:43 AM

So excited! The Altador Cup is literally why I still play Neopets.

#450 xoxdaft

xoxdaft
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:20 PM

I'm glad I came back to neopets after a hiatus BEFORE the altador cup starts. It's one of the things I enjoyed about neopets the most x)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users