#1 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:35 AM

source: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2611674

Miami doctor who berated Uber driver in viral video is fired

A pint-size Miami medical professional who infamously lost it on an Uber driver has now lost her job. :protest:

Dr. Anjali Ramkissoon has been terminated by Jackson Health System, where she served as a resident doctor, a spokeswoman said in a statement Friday.

“She is entitled to an appeal process,” the two-sentence statement reads. :hypocrite:

miami23n-1-web.jpg

Ramkissoon was publicly shamed after video of her drunkenly berating an Uber driver went viral in January. bruce.gif The fourth-year neurology resident had hopped in the ride that had been hailed by someone else.

“You don’t know who the f--k you’re messing with right now,” Ramkissoon yelled at the driver, later identified as Igor Belic. :flex:

The string of verbal, and physical, abuse continued, with Ramkissoon tossing things out of the car, kneeing Belic in the groin and yelling at him to drive her home. :ninja2:

“Get in the f-----g car! Get the f--k in this car you f-----g piece of s--t!” she screamed in the five-minute clip. ranting.gif

“I have lost my mind!” she yelled at gawking passersby. :x3:

The infamous incident racked up nearly 7 million views on YouTube — and sidelined Ramkissoon from her job. :dots:

The administrative leave lasted until Friday, when she was fired. It’s unclear if she plans to appeal.

In the interim, Ramkissoon went on a goodwill tour that included a stop on “Good Morning America.”

“There’s absolutely no excuse for my actions,” she said in a teary interview. “I’m ashamed. I’m so sorry. I’ve hurt so many people.” :crybaby:

The doctor claimed she’d been dumped and her father had been hospitalized in the hours before the embarrassing drunken scene. :/

“In the moment I was just so angry, I wasn’t really thinking. If I could take it back I would,” Ramkissoon told ABC’s George Stephanopoulos. :bag:

alcoholism and anger management issues aside, would you tap that?

#2 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:04 AM

If she's like that with somebody she doesn't even know and who hasn't done anything against her can you imagine what she could be like to somebody she's in a relationship with if they happen to upset her? :/ Sounds more like she'd benefit from therapy rather than being sacked though.

#3 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:17 AM

Eeee uhhh. She's hot yess and I'm straight yeess. But. Noott sure if I would. On a really, really reallyy bad day (adding in extra reallys to qualify for the case if she was indeed suffering from exceptional circumstances as she claims & that she would otherwise genuinely not be like that), would I have to deal with that stuff which was so bad it got her sacked & the internet talking and etc? It's not just about hotness after alls..

I think there is a chance that really it was possibly a (very very bad) moment of exceptional circumstances + just losing it at the moment though. Not that that excuses anything.

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 05:39 AM

When I saw the title and noticed that you wrote this thread, I expected your gay lewdness to overflow again.

#5 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:14 AM

When I saw the title and noticed that you wrote this thread, I expected your gay lewdness to overflow again.

sorry to disappoint. :(

#6 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 06:23 AM

NEVER stick your dong in crazy.

#7 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:07 AM

I'm sure she has a long list of ex-lovers who can prove she's insane cuz she left them with a nasty scar

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:09 AM

I'm sure she has a long list of ex-lovers who can prove she's insane cuz she left them with a nasty scar

We'll take this way too far 
It'll leave you breathless
Or with a nasty scar
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
But I got a blank space baby
And I'll write your name

#9 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 09:20 AM

Yes, but mainly because I'm a woman and have no chance of getting her pregnant or some other life-changing thing from a one night stand.

#10 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:07 AM

Nope. She's too much of a cunt to wanna bang. I don't care who you are, how you look, or what - you don't have the right to treat a person like that.

#11 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 10:27 AM

I'm usually all about letting the law sort things out rather than employers, but I would not want someone like this working for my organization, especially without receiving some form of help first. That having been said, I'd probably tap that. But only in the filthy, make you cry kind of way. No way I would make love to that thing.

#12 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 02:51 PM

hat having been said, I'd probably tap that. But only in the filthy, make you cry kind of way. No way I would make love to that thing.

Mann you guys are naastyy xD

#13 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 03:07 PM

"hot"

actually it gets funnier as you move the quotations down

#14 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:06 PM

HZQ40SD.gif

I'll walk into her room like qbuTp9e.gif

#15 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2016 - 12:16 AM

I appreciate the well placed and thought out emoticons added in the OP.

#16 Comet

Comet
  • Banned from trading: Do not trade with this member!

• 19 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 08:44 AM

I really like her bag.

#17 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:36 AM

I'm back to say I'd be willing to support her through her tough times, as she obviously doesn't have a job.

#18 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:38 AM

She'll just go back to her mom/dad until they figure this out.

#19 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2016 - 02:32 PM

Hmm...only if I could be sure that I would never ever see her again. Definitely not in a relationship with her...more of as a one night stand....with double layered condoms and a vasectomy.

#20 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2016 - 02:52 PM

Hmm...only if I could be sure that I would never ever see her again. Definitely not in a relationship with her...more of as a one night stand....with double layered condoms and a vasectomy.

Never use 2 condoms, they have a greater chance of breaking.

#21 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 04:29 PM

Never use 2 condoms, they have a greater chance of breaking.

And this is why I am let my fiance deal with the condoms. Thanks for the info.

#22 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2016 - 07:16 PM

Condoms are like multiplying negative numbers, so 1 is fine, but 2 will break, 3 is fine, 4 will break etc. You should probably use 3 for a while, if you don't want kids.

#23 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 04:26 PM

She's not that hot. She's a 4/10

Edited by HiMyNameIsNick, 29 April 2016 - 04:26 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: totm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users