I can lend you 5 mil to buy BGC too

#27 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 07:23 PM

Wow, so many offers to help get us a BGC *-*

@Junjie okay great. You hold onto it for now. I've been telling the others to keep their NPs until I have the rest, that way if they change their mind or end up needing their nps back, we'd not have to go through the hassle of transferring it back.

Once I've got the rest and lined up a seller, I will let everyone who has offered to contribute an amount of NPs know. And then once the BGC is purchased, I intend to pay everyone back, that way as I said, if something happens to it -- which I don't suspect it will, but if it does, no one has lost anything.

#28 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

Ok!

Edit: Posted a status about this. Cos it's a worthy cause, been a dearth of BGC lends in Codex recently it seems. I'm sure we have enough monehs to pool for 50mil~ xP

Edited by Junjie, 04 May 2016 - 08:31 PM.

#29 Cyka

Cyka
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 12:38 AM

I can lend 5m for the BGC. :)

#30 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:16 AM

I can lend 5m for the BGC. :)

Okay.

#31 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2016 - 10:22 AM

@Coops yes :p Thanks anyways :3

#32 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 07 May 2016 - 07:33 AM

I already have the BGC avatar but I'll help you too :p (Let me know how far off you are)

Any chance I could get the meowclops lend? I don't have a pea chia yet but I do need SuAP too (If anyone would be so kind as to lend me one I'd love you forever so I don't have to buy my own.)

#33 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:22 PM

I already have the BGC avatar but I'll help you too :p (Let me know how far off you are)

Any chance I could get the meowclops lend? I don't have a pea chia yet but I do need SuAP too (If anyone would be so kind as to lend me one I'd love you forever so I don't have to buy my own.)

PM me @Aria. :) 

So, I have 26m (12m ish pure and the rest in ETS). I think I'm ready to start looking for a seller @Fikri @Rauul @DonJunjie @Poh if you guys are still interested in contributing to the cause. Remember, I'd pay you back. If not, I can keep saving. It won't take long for me to get there. x)

#34 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:37 PM

Aww all I need is mspp!
Need a few more posts for that and like another month hahah
Ps I'm could you properly explain what a duped item is? I've been seeing the term float around but never bothered finding out what it means
(Only came back to Neo this year.. Didn't have that when used to play before xD)

@Aria i have a pea you could borrow :) 

Edited by cute, 08 May 2016 - 12:38 PM.

#35 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:41 PM

Aww all I need is mspp!
Need a few more posts for that and like another month hahah
Ps I'm could you properly explain what a duped item is? I've been seeing the term float around but never bothered finding out what it means
(Only came back to Neo this year.. Didn't have that when used to play before xD)

A duped item is a duplicated item. An illegitimate item that was 'created' in a sense, usually during extreme server lag. This means it was not legitimately obtained and has a chance to get you iced. It's unlikely you will get iced for borrowing it for the avatar, since no one but you and the lender would know about it. Usually, people get iced for having duped items because they sell at stupid low rates, or donate fuckloads of that item to the money tree, or throw them in their shops. And because report happy neofucks have nothing better to do. I've had my duped MSPP/SuAP for almost a year now and have successfully lent it to people on the Neoboards (only briefly did that) and here. But it is a risk.

#36 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:45 PM

A duped item is a duplicated item. An illegitimate item that was 'created' in a sense, usually during extreme server lag. This means it was not legitimately obtained and has a chance to get you iced. It's unlikely you will get iced for borrowing it for the avatar, since no one but you and the lender would know about it. Usually, people get iced for having duped items because they sell at stupid low rates, or donate fuckloads of that item to the money tree, or throw them in their shops. And because report happy neofucks have nothing better to do. I've had my duped MSPP/SuAP for almost a year now and have successfully lent it to people on the Neoboards (only briefly did that) and here. But it is a risk.

oh that sounds intense haha

how do they even create that....? i dont see how a program could even do that

#37 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:48 PM

oh that sounds intense haha

how do they even create that....? i dont see how a program could even do that

A program doesn't create them. At first, it's usually an accident and then people exploit it. For example, when JumpStart acquired Neopets last year or whatever, when they transferred servers, there was a fuckload of lag. People were able to exploit the lag and create duped items via spamming buttons to put items in their safety deposit box, etc. It would create multiple requests to the server, as if you had more than one of the item, and you'd end up with that many being deposited. 

#38 Daria

Daria
  • 419 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:54 PM

A program doesn't create them. At first, it's usually an accident and then people exploit it. For example, when JumpStart acquired Neopets last year or whatever, when they transferred servers, there was a fuckload of lag. People were able to exploit the lag and create duped items via spamming buttons to put items in their safety deposit box, etc. It would create multiple requests to the server, as if you had more than one of the item, and you'd end up with that many being deposited. 

ohh

kind of make sense i guess, but things get to me pretty late so ill probably understand by the end of the week.... xD

#39 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:34 PM

@Coops Sure! PM me a couple of junk trades and we can do the transfer? :)

#40 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:48 PM

@Coops Sure! PM me a couple of junk trades and we can do the transfer? :)

Okay. I'll have to PM you tomorrow though. I'm heading to bed. :)

#41 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:53 PM

No problemm!!

#42 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:07 AM

@Rauul @Fikri @DonJunjie @Poh 

I found a seller. Just converting 13m from ETS to pure, then I will be buying it!

#43 Cyka

Cyka
  • 132 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:12 AM

I found a seller. Just converting 13m from ETS to pure, then I will be buying it!

Cool :)

#44 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:45 AM

So, you dont need my nps anymore? or you still need it ? if you need, pm me junk trades link

#45 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:48 AM

So, you dont need my nps anymore? or you still need it ? if you need, pm me junk trades link

I think when I manage to sell the SOS, I'll probably be a little short. So, I'll PM you.

#46 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:50 PM

Niice!! :D

#47 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:20 PM

I WANT TO BORROW IT FIRST PLZ!

pick_me.jpg

#48 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:52 AM

I WANT TO BORROW IT FIRST PLZ!

pick_me.jpg

And me pick after Fikri :p 

#49 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:57 AM

I'm so happy that we finally have an active BGC lending service here. I remember, for example, how long @HolyQueen was looking for one.

Did you manage to find it eventually btw HolyQueen? :)

#50 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2016 - 03:01 AM

I should have the rest of the money today and I'm messaging the seller today to set up an auction. x3 I will be lending in order of who lent money to the fund, then all others. So, @Fikri will be the first lend, then @DonJunjie (since I didn't need Raaul's nps), then @Poh, then you can be next @Prisca, and then all others. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users