Adventures of Sluttleberry Finn

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

#51 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:19 AM

Lmao I grew up in Los Angeles and there are girls who dress OTT and party hard but that doesn't mean they're asking for anything. You keep saying you're not trying to say anyone is worth less but every time you double down all you do is continue to perpetuate the trope that you look down on girls for doing the exact same thing you're in the bars trying to do. That's not cute. I think you should reflect on yourself and really think about how much latent sexism influences your dating decisions because they're quite apparent to us.

And with that, I'm out.

Just like you said, theyre not asking for anything. There will always be those girls, and theyre fine and worth just as much as the next one. And then there are the girls I am talking about, making out with multiple guys at the bar,, eventually picking one to leave with. While it is their life and they are worth just as much as the next person, they are in fact slutty in my opinion, and I choose to not associate my relationship type brain with their current non relationship type brain.

I think you should reflect about the worth of your assumptions. I don't think you're taking enough into consideration before coming to an abrupt and final standpoint.

There is a fine difference between not wanting to know someone and thinking they're worth less than other people, and I don't think that's apparent to many people.

But then again, it's your life, and you're worth just as much as the next person. ;)

#52 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

I'm in an open marriage.

I'm a slut too, apparently.  

#53 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

I happened to read OP the first minute he posted and knew this was coming lol. Thank you for not disappointing.

in this thread Dont vs the world

And as usual Nonexistant doesn't matter.

#54 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:21 AM

I happened to read OP the first minute he posted and knew this was coming lol. Thank you for not disappointing.

yeah ikr I need to find a guide on how to socialize or something, I just can't engage or hold a conversation or anything

#55 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:22 AM

You can't be a slut and don't like sluts, man. That doesn't make any sense. Bad batch of weed, perhaps?

read more into the thread if you havent

asking for it in every way possible is just what it means, actions...personal actions.

a girl can be naked and not be asking for it

I read and I still don't get why a woman that enjoys sex, had multiple partners and likes to get attention from man is a slut in your book, but when you do the same, you're a fucking saint and want to have a virgin Mary as your wife. But maybe it's because I'm dumb (I like when guys hit on me, because I'm a sex machine, so excuse my slutty brain).

And you make less with every post, but you're a man, so much superior to me a mere woman, so go on.

#56 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

ITT we're all a bunch of sluts asking for it

#57 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Just like you said, theyre not asking for anything. There will always be those girls, and theyre fine and worth just as much as the next one. And then there are the girls I am talking about, making out with multiple guys at the bar,, eventually picking one to leave with. While it is their life and they are worth just as much as the next person, they are in fact slutty in my opinion, and I choose to not associate my relationship type brain with their current non relationship type brain.

I think you should reflect about the worth of your assumptions. I don't think you're taking enough into consideration before coming to an abrupt and final standpoint.

There is a fine difference between not wanting to know someone and thinking they're worth less than other people, and I don't think that's apparent to many people.

But then again, it's your life, and you're worth just as much as the next person. ;)

So it's ok when you go to the bar to pick up a random girl but a girl can't be into doing the same thing. So you are saying what I think you're saying. You are a sexist bag of dicks. Ok, glad we settled that.

#58 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Except that you called those girls "mentally challenged", that's very different from "I would get hurt if I were to date someone like that, so I don't" or "we're looking for different things at this point in our lives".

Edited by Tammy, 10 June 2016 - 11:24 AM.

#59 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:23 AM

giphy.gif

#60 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:25 AM

yeah ikr I need to find a guide on how to socialize or something, I just can't engage or hold a conversation or anything

You'll get there someday if you put in the effort!

Just don't follow in Don't's footsteps lol

#61 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:25 AM

I feel like if I would have said "openly sexual"

this would have been avoided

bc in all reality i dont have anything against anyone who fucks anyone and everyone they want, unless they lie and hurt people through doing it

#62 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:26 AM

bc in all reality i dont have anything against anyone who fucks anyone and everyone they want, unless they lie and hurt people through doing it

Welp, you described me aptly. 

#63 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:26 AM

I feel like if I would have said "openly sexual"

this would have been avoided

Yeah but you didn't, you said they're mentally challenged sluts so...

#64 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:27 AM

I'm a slut too, apparently.  

Aren't we all?

giphy.gif

#65 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:30 AM

Aren't we all?

giphy.gif

@Swarley lmao, clearly. 

I like being spanked on the hoods of cars by two women.

#66 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:31 AM

You can't be a slut and don't like sluts, man. That doesn't make any sense. Bad batch of weed, perhaps?

I read and I still don't get why a woman that enjoys sex, had multiple partners and likes to get attention from man is a slut in your book, but when you do the same, you're a fucking saint and want to have a virgin Mary as your wife. But maybe it's because I'm dumb (I like when guys hit on me, because I'm a sex machine, so excuse my slutty brain).

And you make less with every post, but you're a man, so much superior to me a mere woman, so go on.

Noone saw where I said I don't hit on girls?

If I were to go into a bar and get into a real conversation with a girl and then that night go with them, that's me being the hookup type.

Now that mean im saying I'm NOT the guy crawling all over any girl, seeking attention, by annny means.

I would expect the girl to push me away, naturally.

But it's not okay when it's a girl doing that?

I'm not allowed to say that someone is a slut without calling every female in the world that likes sex a slut?

get real people

#67 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:32 AM

Dont, don't.

I feel like I've already said that before.

#68 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:33 AM

Dont, don't.

I feel like I've already said that before.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Nooooo ;-; this is just screaming for rep

#69 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:34 AM

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Nooooo ;-; this is just screaming for rep

It's the thought that counts!

#70 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Noone saw where I said I don't hit on girls?

If I were to go into a bar and get into a real conversation with a girl and then that night go with them, that's me being the hookup type.

Now that mean im saying I'm NOT the guy crawling all over any girl, seeking attention, by annny means.

I would expect the girl to push me away, naturally.

But it's not okay when it's a girl doing that?

I'm not allowed to say that someone is a slut without calling every female in the world that likes sex a slut?

get real people

Omg it doesn't matter how you go about it if you take a random girl home to fuck her and a girl takes a random guy home to fuck him

YOU

ARE

NO

BETTER

THAN
HER

If it makes her a slut you're a slut too.

chris-tucker-rush-hour.gif

#71 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Best thread we've had since have you ever committed a crime. I'm calling it. If anyone wants to use the spork, you all have special dispensation for this thread only. Anything goes. Just don't be slutty about it guys.

#72 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:35 AM

It's the thought that counts!

Don't worry, you'll probably get more chances.

#73 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2016 - 11:36 AM

Omg it doesn't matter how you go about it if you take a random girl home to fuck her and a girl takes a random guy home to fuck him
YOU
ARE
NO
BETTER
THAN
HER

If it makes her a slut you're a slut too.

chris-tucker-rush-hour.gif

No, but he's doing it with his relationship type mind so it's entiiiirely different.

#74 Dont

Dont
  • 257 posts

Users Awards

Now i've gotta go guys, i'm going out with my girlfriend.

Someone who I hold quite dearly, and always have treated with respect and dignity, just like everyone else female or male in the world.

Have fun with your assumptions, and while you may think I am sexist, I can tell you I am quite far from it.

Noone is perfect, everyone fucks up.
People lie, do drugs, steal, hurt people, all this shit...

and learn from it.

So while you guys think i'm judging someone for liking sex

I'll be out here not judging people for actual real reasons

trying to give them hope.

Sorry I said words wrong that completely buried my original point of

love people honestly and genuinely and it will pay off

#75 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Basically, yes, since that word has been historically used to describe women if they like sex, have multiple partners, or are not a 'virgin' and it still is. If you have a bunch of women, who have undoubtedly been called sluts by ignorant dudebros like you telling you how fucking offensive that word is, maybe you should value their experiences.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users