Quantcast

Photo

9 Months and counting! Baby in the making!

preggers first time

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
346 replies to this topic

#76 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2016 - 07:32 PM

Yikes! Jaxon Tyler is a much better name :) <3

#77 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 November 2016 - 04:43 PM

:) So, I went to my appointment today and the heart beat is now 155 (from 170) and my next appointment is on December 23, which is ultrasound and Dr. App. My doctor said I may be able to tell the gender!!!!

#78 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:40 PM

That's awesome! Glad to hear things are going well :) <3

#79 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:11 PM

Yes, and this baby is making it SUPER EASY to eat healthy! All he wants is salad and veggies. I mean, I do crave cherry cheesecake sometimes but I can handle that!

#80 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2016 - 01:44 PM

Yes, and this baby is making it SUPER EASY to eat healthy! All he wants is salad and veggies. I mean, I do crave cherry cheesecake sometimes but I can handle that!

thats so nice! Both of my babies have demanded sugar from me lol. What do you think the gender will be?

#81 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2016 - 05:41 PM

We both think it will be a boy! Plus, we are hoping for a boy! December 23 is the big day (if baby lets us see the private parts lol)

#82 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2016 - 07:07 PM

That's awesome :) Hey sometimes everyone needs some cherry cheesecake :D

#83 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:05 AM

Yes, yes we do!

#84 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2016 - 07:51 AM

OMG only 11 days left until we find out the sex of the baby! I am so excited and can't wait!

#85 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:50 AM

OMG only 11 days left until we find out the sex of the baby! I am so excited and can't wait!

I remember I could hardly sleep for the days leading up to that appointment lol Goodluck!

#86 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 04:52 PM

Yeah, I get up super early now, don't sleep as much as I used to! The excitement is building!

#87 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:55 PM

4 more days!!!! Ahhhhhh! I am sleeping fine though! Surprisingly!

I am now feeling the baby move quite a bit, have been for the last 2 weeks, but today, he (or she) was dancing for hours in my belly! It feels weird but cool!

I am dreading when I can actually see the baby move though, that freaks me out! Maybe it won't so much because it's me and not some stranger... or person I know even.

#88 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 11:56 AM

How did it go @VooDoo

#89 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:15 PM

How does it feel to have a thing sucking away your nutrients?

#90 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:11 PM

@Jess omg that day was horrible. We went in and they told us they cancelled our appointment and tried to call me and tell me and ever sent a text. All of which I didn't get! So, we were rescheduled for January 3. almost two weeks later! I cried so much because I was really excited for a Christmas reveal! I lost all excitement for a reveal now so tomorrow I am going to Hobby Lobby hoping to find something to get the excitement back... I dunno, I am still super bummed about it. @Adam well.... the first 10 weeks were horrible, now I am just watching my belly grow. It's grown quite a bit! lol. I am not a skinny girl either so the baby is just moving all my stomach fat up making me look like I am 6 months pregnant already lol. I haven't gained much weight yet! 2 pounds so far and even then, I fluctuate.

#91 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:41 PM

@VooDoo that sounds horrible. I would've been pissed. At least the 3rd isn't too far away now. It probably feels like an eternity though.

@Adam they're doing research on the placenta and it's starting to look like fetuses are less parasitic than they thought. It turns out the placenta balances nutrients between mother and baby to keep them both in as good as health as possible, which makes a good diet even more important.

#92 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 03:49 PM

I was more disappointed, sad, let down, etc than upset or mad! And yes, it surely does feel like it's a long time away! I just want to know if we are having a boy or girl. We still haven't picked out a girls name!

#93 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:12 PM

Aw I saw this board and was hoping to know what you were having :( Fingers crossed it's a boy! 

#94 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 05:33 PM

Right!?

#95 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 December 2016 - 08:46 PM

That sucks to hear, but January 3 isn't that far away. :D

#96 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:57 AM

January 3rd is only a week away, how exciting! I remember when I found out my kids genders, I cried both times  :wub:

#97 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:08 AM

I honestly have no idea how I will react when I find out! I am trying not to think about it too much so the time flies by faster! It's working! Since I am on winter break, I am watching Netflix all day to pass the time away too!

And I am heading to Hobby Lobby now to try and find my excitement again about the actual sex reveal. I just don't have any excitement to tell everyone anymore.

#98 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:25 AM

(if baby lets us see the private parts lol)

Lmao this reminds me of when my parents went to get my gender checked, and the doctor originally told them I was a boy because of something being in between my legs. Turns out it was the umbilical cord and I can't help but wonder how they thought a baby who was still forming would have such a gigantic dong :V

#99 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:55 AM

Lmao this reminds me of when my parents went to get my gender checked, and the doctor originally told them I was a boy because of something being in between my legs. Turns out it was the umbilical cord and I can't help but wonder how they thought a baby who was still forming would have such a gigantic dong :V

Hey you never know >:D

#100 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:05 PM

OMG you said dong! lmao! There's a few words that make me giggle like an innocent 7th grader. Dong is one of them and dookie is the other! So funny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users