Quantcast

Photo

9 Months and counting! Baby in the making!

preggers first time

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
346 replies to this topic

#151 MozzarellaSticks

MozzarellaSticks
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

Aw I'm pregnant too :) Due July 1st!

Finding out sex on Jan 14th!

Exciiiitttiiinnnng

You better be telling that baby the 4th of July fireworks are for them!

I am 20 weeks and 1 day along. And yeah pretty much a party, but not me... Just me and my man only in the room. Visitors can come when I say I am ready.
Oh and I fell asleep just fine last night, woke up at 4:45am and couldn't fall back to sleep until around 7am right after I my man left for work.

We're having a girl! Kinda sad right now, we really wanted a boy. But, we will love her just the same! I have a little princess in my belly! I am excited about that!

[img]

[img]

Doesn't she look like a little demon baby in this picture? I mean, it took the tech over 30 minutes for the ultra sound and 11 of them was trying to find the girl parts. Her face in this picture looks like she is yelling at the tech, "Leave me the f*ck alone!"

Spoiler

CONGRATULATIONS!! You're going to have such a beautiful baby girl!

#152 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:45 PM

@MozzarellaSticks Thanks!!! @Milo11 If I haven't said it already, congratulations! I am due May 27 but hoping for a May 5 baby since all the doctors and ultrasounds seem to suggest she is further along than we believe, that or she is growing faster than normal lol.

So - First hiccup in pregnancy - besides morning sickness and heartburn. I have Symphysis Pelvic Dysfunction which basically means, my pelvic joint is loosening way too early making me feel like I am being kicked in the Vag every time I walk! Yeah, it sucks! I have to sit to put pants on, go very slow up and down stairs or take the elevator, and walk super slow. I have to rest as much as I can in order to keep from being on bed rest so early! Ugh! It's not pleasant! Normally the loosening of the pelvic joint is supposed to happen right before labor.

Oh and what do you guys think about Kira Izabelle?

#153 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2017 - 04:24 PM

I really like Kira Izabelle! 

#154 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:17 PM

Ryan said no to the Izabelle, so still searching!

#155 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2017 - 05:56 PM

Oh boo hiss. Does he like Kira? Kira Jane?

#156 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:23 PM

He likes Kira, I don't like Jane. I am thinking Kira Nicole but Nicole is an overused name, so he will probably say no to that as well.

#157 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2017 - 06:39 PM

Do you like uncommon names more?

#158 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2017 - 08:49 PM

That's a tough question. I don't think Jane is a common name, as I know absolutely no one named Jane accept in Tarzan. I am more into whimsical and feminine names. Some examples that I like but were shot down already are; Raelyn, Braelyn, Sienna, Emma, and Audrianna just to name a few.

#159 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2017 - 09:04 PM

Get Ryan to brainstorm with me...I was horrible at first but after bouncing ideas in my head I came to my oldest daughter's name(Hayden Grace), I know uncommon names and you and I are alike enough for me to help him out. Also, no matter that pain, it's worth it. Even if it starts early. My ex went without the epidural for both my girls, and she was a wuss when it comes to pain. You've got this, you're a strong woman and can handle anything thrown your way!

#160 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:38 AM

That's a tough question. I don't think Jane is a common name, as I know absolutely no one named Jane accept in Tarzan. I am more into whimsical and feminine names. Some examples that I like but were shot down already are; Raelyn, Braelyn, Sienna, Emma, and Audrianna just to name a few.

I like Kira! Names like Jane and Nicole (speaking as a Nicole myself lol) are more common as middle names these days, along with Rose, Elizabeth, May/Mae, Grace, Quinn. I wouldn't worry too much about the middle name's popularity since you'll hardly ever use it. Just go with something you like that sounds nice with the first and last name.

More random suggestions:

Kira Vivian/Vivienne

Kira Violet

Kira Juliet

Kira Elora

Kira Lillian/a

Kira Emmeline

Kira Genevieve

Or, since you're due in either May or June, you could always use one of those names as the middle name. Kira May and Kira June both sound pretty cute.

#161 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2017 - 11:59 AM

Hahaha I really like Kira May (but I would spell it Mae lol) and I actually love Grace as a middle name... gonna pitch those tonight!

wrbcww.jpg

For only gaining 5 pounds, my stomach sure has grown. And I am only 22 weeks 5 days along. Crazy!

#162 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:32 AM

@MozzarellaSticks Thanks!!! @Milo11 If I haven't said it already, congratulations! I am due May 27 but hoping for a May 5 baby since all the doctors and ultrasounds seem to suggest she is further along than we believe, that or she is growing faster than normal lol.

So - First hiccup in pregnancy - besides morning sickness and heartburn. I have Symphysis Pelvic Dysfunction which basically means, my pelvic joint is loosening way too early making me feel like I am being kicked in the Vag every time I walk! Yeah, it sucks! I have to sit to put pants on, go very slow up and down stairs or take the elevator, and walk super slow. I have to rest as much as I can in order to keep from being on bed rest so early! Ugh! It's not pleasant! Normally the loosening of the pelvic joint is supposed to happen right before labor.

Oh and what do you guys think about Kira Izabelle?

Kira and Isabelle were both names that were on our maybe list. (We ended up choosing Alice Jo for the girl.)

And yes, SPD sucks ass. I had it with the twins and remember it vividly. Did they give you exercises to do or are you too far gone for that?

#163 Marionette

Marionette
  • 327 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:28 AM

Grace is my daughters middle name, definitely a good choice! Other names on the list were..

Luna

Dahlia

Ariana

Aurora

Penelope

Serenity

Poppy

Aria

Jupiter

Spencer

Georgiana

Arianette

It's a bit of an eclectic mix  :lol2:

#164 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:32 PM

@Jess no exercises. It's painful to lift my hips. I do the kegel(sp?) exercises lol, those are easy.

#165 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:35 PM

@Jess no exercises. It's painful to lift my hips. I do the kegel(sp?) exercises lol, those are easy.

The ones they told me to do didn't involve lifting. You just sit on a birthing ball and do pelvic tilts and circles.

#166 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:40 PM

I don't have one of those!

#167 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2017 - 01:18 PM

I don't have one of those!

It's worth it. When you get in the third trimester, you can use it to help the baby settle down into a good position, for your posture, you can use it during labor to help speed the process and keep baby vertex, and for low-impact exercise after birth. Plus, they're less than $20 at walmart.

#168 Rainforce

Rainforce
  • 314 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 06:21 AM

It's worth it. When you get in the third trimester, you can use it to help the baby settle down into a good position, for your posture, you can use it during labor to help speed the process and keep baby vertex, and for low-impact exercise after birth. Plus, they're less than $20 at walmart.

Gonna write this down for when I ever get pregnant haha

#169 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:11 PM

Good to know! :) Thanks for the advice! I will be getting one!

So, my strongest craving is Onion Rings. I have literally gone to so many different places to try their onion rings to find the best ones... Buffalo Wild Wings are still the leader in onion rings!

I am finally able to feel baby girl move through my belly, when I put my hands on my lower belly and press down a little. It took a week of trying because every time she would be moving like crazy, if my hand touched my belly, she stopped!

#170 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:37 PM

Good to know! :) Thanks for the advice! I will be getting one!

So, my strongest craving is Onion Rings. I have literally gone to so many different places to try their onion rings to find the best ones... Buffalo Wild Wings are still the leader in onion rings!

I am finally able to feel baby girl move through my belly, when I put my hands on my lower belly and press down a little. It took a week of trying because every time she would be moving like crazy, if my hand touched my belly, she stopped!

Thanks for the onion rings tip!

She only wanted to be touched on her time lol pretty cool that you were able to feel her move.

#171 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 January 2017 - 05:24 PM

I know! It's so cool and surreal! I loved it!

#172 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:32 PM

Have you had a craving, ate it, and then realized you really didn't want it after all? That happens to me a lot and I'm not pregnant lol 

#173 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:35 PM

Yeah, cheesecake hahaha.

@Milo11 did you find out the sex yet? Are you gonna share it with us?

#174 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:38 PM

Do you normally like cheesecake? 

#175 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:56 PM