games avatar cheat

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:25 PM

Not sure if this should be under avatars or programming so mods feel free to move the topic.

Anyway, I can't say that you can't get banned for this, do it at your own risk as usual but at least client side, have not seen any security implemented. Unless they track when you open the game and when you send the score (hey, someone opened the game and then sent a score of 1000 in a minute) server-end, don't see any measure to detect that you have cheated. 

So, instructions:
1) Open the game
2) Play, get 3-10 score and loose
3) You are now seeing the game over screen -> DONT click submit score
4) Open developer console (usually f12)
5) Enter console.log(game.state.states.TiledState.prefabs.player.score)
6) If you see a number (the score you made), proceed with next step. If not, something is not working
7) Enter game.state.states.TiledState.prefabs.player.score = 1000
8) Hit Submit Score
9) Enjoy your avvie

#2 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:18 PM

Do you know the length of time necessary to get the max score? Could you potentially leave it on the submit screen for an extended period to circumvent suspicion of scoring in a minute?

#3 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:27 AM

Do you know the length of time necessary to get the max score? Could you potentially leave it on the submit screen for an extended period to circumvent suspicion of scoring in a minute?

Not sure but pretty sure it's over half an hour. Yeah you could do that or just open the tab of the game and start playing after an hour, both are valid choices

#4 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:46 AM

lol, they could have tried a little harder than that.

#5 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 09:48 AM

Not sure but pretty sure it's over half an hour. Yeah you could do that or just open the tab of the game and start playing after an hour, both are valid choices

Thank you! Well done on finding a work-around for us lazy folk. :)

#6 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 September 2016 - 02:12 PM

lol, they could have tried a little harder than that.

Yeah I was wondering how they did the "security" as it was not a flash game and was quite disappointed with seeing that... it doesn't have one xD

Thank you! Well done on finding a work-around for us lazy folk. :)

No problem :)

#7 Sella

Sella
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 11 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:51 AM

Holly crap! Thank you!

#8 Yessie

Yessie
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 03:58 PM

Thanks for the work-around!

#9 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:34 PM

Has anybody gotten iced for this? I've got another method that is semi-legit and involves de-commenting some debug code they left in (using Chrome) to give yourself lifes/points whenever you want, but I haven't tried scoring high yet because I'm not sure of the risks.

#10 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2016 - 12:49 AM

Has anybody gotten iced for this? I've got another method that is semi-legit and involves de-commenting some debug code they left in (using Chrome) to give yourself lifes/points whenever you want, but I haven't tried scoring high yet because I'm not sure of the risks.

Cool, i would be interested to hear of your ways :)

I am also wondering if anyone has tried this yet? I get a bit confused on what to do at around about step5. Share your sucess stories. :)

#11 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2016 - 01:27 AM

I am also wondering if anyone has tried this yet? I get a bit confused on what to do at around about step5. Share your sucess stories. :)

1. Open AAA's Revenge in Chrome

2. Press F12 to open the console.. thing

3. Go to "Source" tab, and find the file called Player.js (check screenshot below). Sometimes this file won't be visible because console's goofy. Refresh and you should see it.

4. Go to the lines 191 and 194 and remove the comment (//) from each of the two lines

5. Save the file (ctrl+s)

6. Now when you play the game the "cheats" are enabled - you can press L to get a free life anytime (well, sometimes. it depends what animation your character is doing), and H to get free points

j3ugcYK.png

#12 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2016 - 02:12 PM

5ZaHx2.jpg

The account in which I tested it from when I posted was never banned

#13 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2016 - 01:59 AM

YxCrfBS.png

lol

Edited by jaredyne, 09 October 2016 - 02:00 AM.

#14 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2016 - 09:22 AM

YxCrfBS.png

lol

i tried your way on a side account except it didnt get me the avatar... @jaredyne @juvian

Edited by Swim, 09 October 2016 - 09:29 AM.

#15 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

1. Open AAA's Revenge in Chrome

2. Press F12 to open the console.. thing

3. Go to "Source" tab, and find the file called Player.js (check screenshot below). Sometimes this file won't be visible because console's goofy. Refresh and you should see it.

4. Go to the lines 191 and 194 and remove the comment (//) from each of the two lines

5. Save the file (ctrl+s)

6. Now when you play the game the "cheats" are enabled - you can press L to get a free life anytime (well, sometimes. it depends what animation your character is doing), and H to get free points

j3ugcYK.png

Is this still working? It used to work for me earlier today, but now the page keeps crashing :(

#16 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2016 - 12:04 PM

i tried your way on a side account except it didnt get me the avatar... @jaredyne @juvian

Just tried, scoring does work but avatar is not awarded, maybe they temporarily disabled it

#17 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2016 - 10:25 PM

@Swim @Pef Word on the neoboards is it's not working at the moment, I've heard the game crashes before you can get to 1000 points. Check the AC and Games boards, they usually have a thread active about whether it's working or not.

I hope it is fixed soon, I needs me some more avatars...

It would be nice if TNT kept us updated on what features aren't working but... eh.

#18 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

Sooooo any updates on this?

#19 Massacrador

Massacrador
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2016 - 07:14 PM

I think this method is already patched!

#20 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2016 - 01:37 AM

I think this method is already patched!

Which method? If it's mine you can literally just type the code back in, everything from line 190-196.

But... if the game has been patched... did they at least fix the freezing at score 999/not awarding the avatar?

#21 renegade

renegade
  • 127 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2016 - 06:20 AM

Which method? If it's mine you can literally just type the code back in, everything from line 190-196.

But... if the game has been patched... did they at least fix the freezing at score 999/not awarding the avatar?

Neither method is patched as far as I can tell because I tried them both recently. However, with the cheat method, I couldn't get "H" to work despite removing the slashed on both locations as directed. Only L was working.

And the avatar still isn't awarded, so I don't know if they deactivated the avatar temporarily or if there's a way they could have set it to where you have to get the score legit to get the avatar but I don't see how they would be able to tell?

#22 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2016 - 03:34 PM

Neither method is patched as far as I can tell because I tried them both recently. However, with the cheat method, I couldn't get "H" to work despite removing the slashed on both locations as directed. Only L was working.

And the avatar still isn't awarded, so I don't know if they deactivated the avatar temporarily or if there's a way they could have set it to where you have to get the score legit to get the avatar but I don't see how they would be able to tell?

Strange that only one works, they're both using the same function. But oh well, L's really all you need and the timing'll be more legit that way.

I doubt they'd be able to tell if you were playing legit or not. And people on the neoboards have all been saying it's broken, so... *shrug*

#23 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:40 AM

Just an update regarding this game:

The avatar is still glitched. The game will still bug out when you exceed a score of 1000.

However the neoboards have given me the following advice that might be handy for general HST shenanigans. The maximum legitimate score is 1009 points, because if you're playing legitimately you can get 999 points, and then a prize box thing that gives you 10 points, and then it will freeze after that. Allegedly if it is frozen you can still click on King Ruthless to end the game, but I'm not sure that is true, I certainly can't. However that seems to be the story people are running with. Maybe it only freezes the next time you hit the king after 1009 points?

You'll want to use Juvian's method to achieve this imo, then no worries about it crapping out.

#24 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2022 - 05:54 PM

just to confirm it's 2022 and the game still freezes after 999 with Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'score')

everybody who has submitted a score higher than that cheated it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: games, avatar, cheat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users