Photo

When Is The Right Age?

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#51 Punk

Punk
  • 1360 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:34 PM

Ok, what about Meth, thats bad dude, thast bad.

#52 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:39 PM

Yes, which is why certain drugs should be outlawed and have insanely harsh penalties while other ones should be legal, taxed and supervised.

#53 Punk

Punk
  • 1360 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:41 PM

Yeh, but just the effect of being high, is considered illegal, and thats why all drugs that make you high or in an "altered-state" are illegal.

#54 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:43 PM

Then shouldn't alcohol be illegal? Meh, to each his own opinion I guess.

#55 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:49 PM

Yeh, but just the effect of being high, is considered illegal, and thats why all drugs that make you high or in an "altered-state" are illegal.

I can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are. First of all, you can't be arested for being 'high'. You can be for having posession of a drug, or for driving under the influence of almost anything, but not for the act of being high. Besides, there are plenty of legal drugs that give you an altered state of mind. Salvia divinorum anyone?

#56 Punk

Punk
  • 1360 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 04:57 PM

I can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are. First of all, you can't be arested for being 'high'. You can be for having posession of a drug, or for driving under the influence of almost anything, but not for the act of being high. Besides, there are plenty of legal drugs that give you an altered state of mind. Salvia divinorum anyone?

Theres also Valium and Vicodin, but meh, I don't know what else to say, but, thats what I though, and I guess I leared something new today :thumbsup:

Actually there is a song called feel good hit of the summer and it goes "Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuan, Ecstacy and Alcohol" and the chorus is "C.C.C.C.C Cocaine", strange song, I bet they were high when they wrote it XD

Edited by Punk, 04 February 2006 - 05:00 PM.

#57 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:00 PM

Valium and Vicodin are both prescription pain killers. They're legal if you have a prescription, but salvia is legal no matter what :thumbsup: Oh, and sorry for snapping at you. I've been having a really strange day. Drove for the first time in three months :blink:

#58 Punk

Punk
  • 1360 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:04 PM

Valium and Vicodin are both prescription pain killers. They're legal if you have a prescription, but salvia is legal no matter what :thumbsup: Oh, and sorry for snapping at you. I've been having a really strange day. Drove for the first time in three months :blink:

AAAh, 'tis ok Redellion, can I add you on MSN?

#59 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:07 PM

At the most you'll get thrown in the drunk tank overnght so you don't hurt yourself :lol:

#60 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:28 PM

AAAh, 'tis ok Redellion, can I add you on MSN?

Sure, but I have to warn you that I'm rarely on, if at all.

At the most you'll get thrown in the drunk tank overnght so you don't hurt yourself :lol:

Pretty much, lol. I sometimes wish my friends would get arrested coming home from a party so I know they'll be safe :rolleyes:

#61 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:29 PM

Meth is CENSOREDing stupid. But yea, weed doesnt hurt as much as people say. One that does is E. That shit actually does kill permanet brain cells when you do it twice (and by the third you will recognize minor permanet damage), rather then smoking the chronic for about 3 years, which doesnt even do permanet damage depending.

#62 Punk

Punk
  • 1360 posts

Posted 04 February 2006 - 05:58 PM

Meth is CENSOREDing stupid. But yea, weed doesnt hurt as much as people say. One that does is E. That shit actually does kill permanet brain cells when you do it twice (and by the third you will recognize minor permanet damage), rather then smoking the chronic for about 3 years, which doesnt even do permanet damage depending.

Yeah a kid in my class (age 13) does X. Comes into class high like 3 times a week, the bastard. He's gonna get caught someday, and im gonna laugh.

#63 RandomNameIgnoreIt

RandomNameIgnoreIt
  • 1828 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2006 - 08:03 PM

Nope. That depends on the drug. Herione when used correctly and in proper quantities doesn't damage any braincells. LSD if properly made has a minimal chance of a 'bad acid trip' and Marijuana hardly kills any braincells and after 1 month the effects are completely gone and compared to the 11 years it take for the effects of smoking to wear off it's pretty good.

I guess that's why nothing bad ever happens when people do these drugs.

....WAIT A MINUTE

#64 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 February 2006 - 09:09 PM

I guess that's why nothing bad ever happens when people do these drugs.

....WAIT A MINUTE

Yea. In fact, Heroin and LSD are very dangerous. Some weed or some tobacco isn't going to hurt, but Heroin and LSD = uber bad.

#65 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 06:10 AM

If in controlled and supervised circumstances, Heroin and LSD aren't that bad. A binge drinker who drinks every friday/saturday night will do more damage to his body then someone who takes heroin once a fortnight.

#66 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:22 AM

If in controlled and supervised circumstances, Heroin and LSD aren't that bad. A binge drinker who drinks every friday/saturday night will do more damage to his body then someone who takes heroin once a fortnight.

Thank you. Out of the bajjilion people that I told that to your the only one who understands.

#67 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:26 AM

Obviously heroin is a very strong drug and if abused will have serious consequences. Cept, people put the word drug and illegal together at the click of a fingers, and because we have some many bible bashing sucks up around the world, people will never acutally get the truth about drugs.

#68 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:53 AM

Obviously heroin is a very strong drug and if abused will have serious consequences. Cept, people put the word drug and illegal together at the click of a fingers, and because we have some many bible bashing sucks up around the world, people will never acutally get the truth about drugs.

haha I just use erowid.org for information on drugs, not some of those crappy commercials.

#69 Punk

Punk
  • 1360 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 07:58 AM

If your referring to what I said earlier, about drugs = illegal, guess what, im not Christian, I Atheast.

#70 Mitch

Mitch
  • 1237 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:40 AM

I was at a party and there was drinking involved (I'm 13) and Lotsa people got pretty bad.

I had to literally take people off of things. I had to find someway to get my friends home so they wouldn't get in trouble...I just got someone that was 16 or something to take them home etc.

Just drinking is so bad etc. I mean if you don't drink and your at a party and just watching how dumb they look doing stupid things you know that you don't ever wahnt to do it.

#71 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:13 PM

You've obviously never been drunk. Probably because they don't know their own limits, if they knew their own limits it would be fine.

And just because it's illegal doesn't mean it deserves to be illegal. And I didn't say everyone was a christian, just it's usually the christians giving people a hard time.

#72 Sakura

Sakura
  • 2180 posts

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:25 PM

http://www.neocodex....showtopic=43256
If people didn't do stupid shit like that, I would have to agree that certain drugs are fine. I personally won't do them, but in mature hands, the harm wouldn't be so great.

#73 Ives

Ives
  • 4320 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:34 PM

http://www.neocodex....showtopic=43256
If people didn't do stupid shit like that, I would have to agree that certain drugs are fine. I personally won't do them, but in mature hands, the harm wouldn't be so great.

Then again, quite a few people just have their limits (similar to what frizzle said).

#74 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:40 PM

That's about cocaine though, a totally diffrent drug, you can't group all drugs together in one class in my opinion. As they have diffrent effects, limits and useages.

#75 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2006 - 04:15 PM

haha yeah coc isnt exactly the safest drug around.

But neither are smack or X, which we are talking about.

Lee, in response to your comment about once a fortnight compared to every weekend I have some comments. What has to be taken into consideration is the fact that heroin is extremely addictive. Most of the time its the most addictive "drug" on the earth (in special circumstances, things like China White 40 could surpass it), which makes it hard to compare to alcohol, which is only mildly addictive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users