Photo

3volutions vs Neocodex - Keylogger Alert

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
198 replies to this topic

#76 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:48 PM

Hydrogen has his piont. Now that I know what has been going on that site I don't bother going near it. I don't want any viruses on my new computer and I don't want anyone spying on me with a keylogger.

#77 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:51 PM

Well I'm not going to believe anything until I hear elz's side. It just doesn't seem right.

#78 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:54 PM

We have proof and everything on our side. Just like hydro said.

#79 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:56 PM

no...it would be better to hear elz's side..just to be fair....

#80 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:57 PM

Man hydro you are so smart. I never think of these things, it's like you are 2 steps ahead of me, lolx

#81 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 04:59 PM

This.. is interesting.. It baffles me that Elz would do anything like that, especially since it's a paid host. Methinks he's keylogging his members... scamming in a much more high tech way :p

Of course... that last statement could be incredibly wrong, but oh well.

#82 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:02 PM

I have that problem to. First I send the post and then it says error so I ress back and press send again and I don't relize that I 2x post

#83 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:04 PM

Oops dolphinbomb, double post :p Anyways, this is kinda strange. Like typhoon has said, I do not see why elz would post keyloggers on a paid host. :p ; but, I shall sit and wait and see what happens. I had trusted elz too :(

#84 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:15 PM

Oops dolphinbomb, double post :p Anyways, this is kinda strange. Like typhoon has said, I do not see why elz would post keyloggers on a paid host. :p ; but, I shall sit and wait and see what happens. I had trusted elz too :(

View Post

he took ideas that we had for programs in the private section and released them public...though I didnt expect hi'm to do this...

#85 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:20 PM

soo he basicly took private progs and made em public?

#86 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:22 PM

soo he basicly took private progs and made em public?

View Post

yeah but he programmed them..he didnt leak but thats still mean  :angry2:

#87 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:22 PM

he took ideas that we had for programs in the private section and released them public

:p Read what he said more thourghly (sp? :( )

EDIT: Damn people keep posting before meh and the question gets answered >_< :p

Edited by Neo Wizkid, 23 August 2004 - 05:23 PM.

#88 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:23 PM

You morons dont even USE sl as a example. He would NEVER do anything like that.

As for this, Elz will go down the same way digital did. Only quicker.

Once 0wn3d and NCB II are released nothing will stop neocodex! MWAAHHAHAHAHAHA!

#89 LiTtLeHaCkEr11

LiTtLeHaCkEr11
  • 564 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:24 PM

That is just so wrong, what came above hid head? He must be rich or something, having a Keylogger on a paid host.WOW!

#90 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:29 PM

I don't know -_- When he first joined I got some really weird vibes from hi'm... but I ignored them. He also has a pretty shady history on the internet, (hacking, but who doesn't these days :p just pointing it out.) Why do I'mportant things always happen when I have to go to bed? >.<

#91 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:29 PM

yeah but he programmed them..he didnt leak but thats still mean  :angry2:

View Post

yes it is mean I agree with that, uh I was starting to trust hi'm kinda but then the first np gen he released wit no viruses came out, eva one started talkin about ihm and evathing and that made me kinda wonder, it seemed suspicious kinda in a way and I thought he might do stuff like this, not exactly like this, but si'milar, but recently I havent trusted any boards besides here, it seems like other boards are very unstable and they go wild after a while which has happened so far to 4 boards that I have in mind at the moment, so0o I think Ill permently stay here, I know another board that is talked about someti'me that give me a damn virus :p   . they used my boards name, I'm pretty sure they didnt know about my board but then they made it a .com and I went there one ti'me to see it and it gave me a surprisable Trojan/worm etc, it spreaded on 3 windows files:

winlogin.exe
sservice.ex$
fservice.ex$

but I'm fine now because I have a new hardrive, I didnt get a new one cause of that tho :(

Edited by Fatal, 23 August 2004 - 05:30 PM.

#92 ink

ink
  • 2189 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:33 PM

Ok.... ppl there is no such thing as a true NP Gen... his just gets them too... he just used a common glitch. NeoMatrix got some... but if they tried to fix it they would have to change more than 1 page.

#93 pyke

pyke
  • 13686 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:35 PM

I am thinking there is some thing over power hunger there. Read the the first reply to the np gen, program disbecausesion. Another great program from the master genius elz. 'master genius'? Well,Elz I thing is a bit spiteful of neocodex actually.I remember he was really upset about losing full programmer status. That might explain some of his behavior.

#94 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:42 PM

yaa that Neomatrix X one ownz, good job Ink :p

#95 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:49 PM

I am thinking there is some thing over power hunger there. Read the the first reply to the np gen, program disbecausesion. Another great program from the master genius elz. 'master genius'? Well,Elz I thing is a bit spiteful of neocodex actually.I remember he was really upset about losing full programmer status. That might explain some of his behavior.

View Post

maybe, he was banned in the beginning for sending jaf a PM with lots of bad words...jaf reported hi'm...

so I don't know

#96 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:56 PM

I really don't know now -_- I must go to bed, but I wish NeoCodex the best.  And you might want to look out, elz might post the keylogged npgen at NeoCodex or something :p ; Or do something bad. I don't know, guess I'm used to the people that hate NeoCodex doing something very drastic (neo_grl DoSing, crap like that)

#97 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 05:59 PM

we were very nice to this guy he advertised his site through pm heavily but we let hi'm go

#98 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 06:00 PM

I really don't know now -_- I must go to bed, but I wish NeoCodex the best.  And you might want to look out, elz might post the keylogged npgen at NeoCodex or something :p ; Or do something bad. I don't know, guess I'm used to the people that hate NeoCodex doing something very drastic (neo_grl DoSing, crap like that)

View Post

I dont think he'll do something like that, well at least prob. not, we need to forget about hi'm and worry about NeoCodex, jus ban hi'm from codex or sumthing after u make ur choice and we'll prob. be fine, I dont want NeoCodex to turn into a virus wall

#99 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 06:06 PM

this is dumb, elz I think got our attention, made his name known, and then planned this for a long ti'me, I think it is elz, and thats my opnion

#100 Fatal

Fatal
  • 3625 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 August 2004 - 06:08 PM

this is dumb, elz I think got our attention, made his name known, and then planned this for a long ti'me, I think it is elz, and thats my opnion

View Post

yaa I totally agree wit u, I think itz elz, he wanted attension, he got it,  and know he gave viruses, and I dont really think talking to hi'm is going to change much

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users