• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:30 AM

THE NEOCODEX CODIES

That’s right, it’s time for another round of The NeoCodex Codies! For those who don’t know what the Codies are, it’s an event where members vote on other members in categories such as Favorite Boy, Favorite Programmer, and more. The Codies is great fun and staff strongly encourages you to all participate. smile.gif

Now I know what some of you are thinking: "The results won’t be released", "The Codies will be forgotten", etc. Well whoever is thinking that, you have a right to think that. The last Codies was forgotten unfortunately and we sincerely apologize for that. These Codies, however, will be different. In these Codies, the results WILL be released and the Codies will NOT be forgotten.

Now that that’s over with, we can move on. Like last time, there will be two sets of Codies; one for staff members & leaders (those members who are choices for the Favorite Leader category)* and one for non-staff members. Except this time, staff members & leaders are welcome to vote in both Codies, not just the staff one.

Members can vote for the Codies publicly or privately. If you choose to vote publicly, you will post your votes in the pinned Voting Topic in General Chat. If you choose to vote privately, you may send your votes via PM to any active staff member presently online at the time.

The Codies Voting Topic: http://www.neocodex....showtopic=77092
The Codies Discussion Topic: http://www.neocodex....showtopic=77093

Prizes for winners: Winners will receive a graphical award to be forever displayed in their profile. smile.gif

Rules:
• You may only vote for any individual member three times.
• You may not vote for yourself.
• Advertising yourself for any individual category is forbidden, let's keep this fair.
• If you receive a warn in either this topic, the voting topic, or the discussion topic, you may be disqualified from voting or from winning an award.
• Votes may either be posted in the Voting topic, or may be sent via PM to any active staff members. Preferably one that is currently online at the time.
• You may leave no more then three categories blank when voting.
• You may change your votes at anytime before the close date if you wish to do so.
• Have fun! happy.gif

Voting ends on February 16, 2008. Results WILL be released on February 23, 2008.

*Staff and leaders are considered as any member with moderation powers (excluding full programmers). If a member that fits this does not have access to the Staff Area, they are to send their votes via PM to a staff member.

#2 Lawivido

Lawivido
  • iOS Hacker

• 2018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:37 AM

First! Btw what's the Golden Carrot?

Edited by Lawivido, 01 February 2008 - 03:41 AM.

#3 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE(Lawivido @ Feb 1 2008, 06:37 AM) View Post
First! Btw what's the Golden Carrot?

It's basically like the Best Member award. biggrin.gif

#4 sarah.

sarah.
  • 5392 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:44 AM

Nice to see these won't be forgotten this time happy.gif

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:43 AM

Uh-oh... Alex promised us results...

We'll hold you to that tongue.gif

#6 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2008 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Feb 1 2008, 06:43 AM) View Post

Yeah, we've fought hard to make sure that this time the results come out. BF's been putting in his time and effort to get this going, so once again, thanks! biggrin.gif

#7 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:41 PM

Added one rule. smile.gif
QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Feb 1 2008, 08:43 AM) View Post

I expect you to. biggrin.gif I give permission for anyone to bomb my PM box with insults if they're late. wink.gif
QUOTE(ShadowLink64 @ Feb 1 2008, 10:36 AM) View Post
Yeah, we've fought hard to make sure that this time the results come out. BF's been putting in his time and effort to get this going, so once again, thanks! biggrin.gif

Not a problem. happy.gif

#8 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:12 PM

You hooligans get off my yard!

If I'm going to be a grumpy old man I might as well act like one.

-Pulls pants up to chest height-

Edited by Hawk, 01 February 2008 - 03:12 PM.

#9 Germ

Germ
  • 501 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:16 AM

This sounds really fun, haha. tongue.gif I put my vote in yesterday and got in a quite a variety of people. tongue.gif

#10 Hater_Boxden

Hater_Boxden
  • 1156 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:13 PM

With alot of the "funny" members gone who win year after year, it is interesting to see who will take some of the awards.

#11 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE(Green Meanies @ Feb 2 2008, 07:13 PM) View Post
With alot of the "funny" members gone who win year after year, it is interesting to see who will take some of the awards.

Agreed. Can there be a Most Fucked Up Avatar award? 'Cause you'd get it. BEEEYOTCH!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users