Users Awards

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:58 PM

File Name: Tyranu Evavu Auto Player
File Submitter: Hydrogen
File Submitted: 27 Jun 2009
File Updated: 30 May 2010
File Category: Auto Players
Version: 1.0.8

This program allows the end-user to play the Neopets game Tyranu Evavu automatically. It will play Tyranu Evavu for you until you stop it or your pet gets bored. The program works intelligently by keeping track of which cards it has seen and builds a probability of failure based on the possible cards that could be face down and the card that is being shown to us at the moment. Using this probability, it can make educated guesses on whether the correct choice to use is Tyranu or Evavu. Furthermore, using this program means you will never get caught by Neopets' sneaky switcheroo! Tyranu Evavu auto player takes care of it all for you!

The features of this program currently include:

• Play for x minutes
  • Play until x Neopoints have been earned
  • Uses an intelligent algorithm based on probability of Evavu to determine which path to choose.
  • Avoids Neopets' switching Tyranu and Evavu as all communication with the Neopets server is handled by the program.
  • Records events, NP gained, random events, etc in a log.
  • Proxy/Custom User-Agent support.
  • As with all of our other NPLogin-powered programs, automatic browser cookie detection.

This program requires you to download the Neocodex Python Runtime Files, located in the "Required Files" folder.

Please report any bugs that you encounter in the Bug Tracker thread located here.

Version History:
1.0.8 - Added Browser Sync (Iargue)
1.0.7: Fixed Neopets Login Code Change
1.0.6: Adding avatar detection and removing default stop after 20 minutes.
1.0.5: Updating to use GUI fix on CodexChex.
1.0.4: Not sure if I can be completely honest :/ .
1.0.3: Added play for x minutes, and play until x Neopoints have been earned, and a redesign of the user interface.
1.0.2: Initial release.

Click here to download this file

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:09 AM

Ooooh, that's cool, I can only play that game for so long before it makes me too angry to play right. I lose so many games because I choose higher on 3 and it's always a 2. ALWAYS! Can't wait to try it out.

#3 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:21 AM

Ooooh, that's cool, I can only play that game for so long before it makes me too angry to play right. I lose so many games because I choose higher on 3 and it's always a 2. ALWAYS! Can't wait to try it out.

Currently working on packaging it up for release :). Should be done within the hour or so. I have to create a dummy program first because of the way we implemented codex checks this time around. The program is in beta since I've only done some minimal testing. Please let me know if you guys find any errors :p.

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2009 - 12:35 AM

Currently working on packaging it up for release :) . Should be done within the hour or so. I have to create a dummy program first because of the way we implemented codex checks this time around. The program is in beta since I've only done some minimal testing. Please let me know if you guys find any errors :p .

Awesome, I should still be awake to start testing it.

#5 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2009 - 01:54 AM

I'll have to release this tomorrow since I need to go to bed now in order to wake up for the staff meeting tomorrow morning :p.

#6 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2009 - 02:19 AM

I'll have to release this tomorrow since I need to go to bed now in order to wake up for the staff meeting tomorrow morning :p .

No problem, I got distracted by Magic the Gathering anyways. :D

#7 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2009 - 07:43 AM

Ooh. Can't wait until this is done. I need the avatar, xD

#8 Ranteur

Ranteur
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:25 AM

I already have one of these but nice work :]

#9 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:30 AM

We're working as fast as we can guys. We're having a LOT of trouble with the dependencies at the moment. :(

---
Program's now up.

#10 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:42 AM

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I'M A RETARD.

'kay so, now that I'm not stupid and actually have my stuff updated..

The program when I load it up and select for it to begin playing will pause on Navigating for about a minute and a half before the bar at the very bottom of it finally says 'Idle'. I checked my NP total and it didn't seem to play at all.

Edited by Tailwind, 28 June 2009 - 07:06 AM.

#11 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:48 AM

Upon opening the program I just get a message saying that I should check my log file.

#12 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:50 AM

EDIT: NEVERMIND, I'M A RETARD.

'kay so, now that I'm not stupid and actually have my stuff updated..

The program when I load it up and select for it to begin playing will pause on Navigating for about a minute and a half before the bar at the very bottom of it finally says 'Idle'. I checked my NP total and it didn't seem to play at all.

Hm...I'll look into that in a minute. I know the navigation step takes a long time but in my tests, the program did play. I have a problem with updating the GUI :(. I just do the logic and just assume the user knows what's going on :p. I'll fix that too :p.

Can you allow it time to play and see if it ever does?

Upon opening the program I just get a message saying that I should check my log file.

What's the error? It should be in C:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApp\TyranuEvavu.exe.log. The file name may not be exact :p, I did it off of memory but if you could post the file contents, that would be great :D. Make sure you have upgraded to the newest Python Required Files package in the downloads system.

#13 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:55 AM

Just needed to update my runtime files :p (Topic was not in 'View New Content')...however now I am getting the same error as Tailwind.

#14 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:56 AM

Just needed to update my runtime files :p (Topic was not in 'View New Content')...however now I am getting the same error as Tailwind.

K, I really need to test that then. I'll do that right now and get an update to you guys soon.

#15 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:58 AM

I left it for a while and it said in the game log 'Navigating to Tyranu Evavu' then 'Playing Tyranu Evavu'....but then 'Navigating to Tyranu Evavu' again :p.

#16 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:03 PM

I left it for a while and it said in the game log 'Navigating to Tyranu Evavu' then 'Playing Tyranu Evavu'....but then 'Navigating to Tyranu Evavu' again :p .

Make sure you are logged in on Firefox. The program tries to read your cookies and uses them in order to play so that you don't have to login multiple times (less suspicious). If the program fails in detecting your cookies, go to Settings and click Login settings. You can login from there. Make sure those controls are disabled (in Login settings) before actually using the auto player. Try playing it with having done that :).

Are you having these issues with Double or Nothing also?

Just tested it. That is definitely a problem. Working on fixing it and re-releasing :D.

#17 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:05 PM

It detected my cookies as my username and password were already entered for me...is that what you mean?

#18 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:27 PM

Remember Hydro, you can get them to run the program with the command line argument "debug=1" and it will log all of the page requests to file under a subdirectory "HTTPwrapper_debug". :p

#19 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:51 PM

It detected my cookies as my username and password were already entered for me...is that what you mean?

Yeah.

In any case, I found the bugs and am packaging it up to release again. The version on right now should work but I have to fix the required files version detection with SL so I'll upload a new copy then.

Alright guys, the new version is up and ready to use :) . Should be bug free but as always, if you do find any, let me know here or by creating a bug entry in the bug tracker (I prefer the bug tracker). I may miss things in the topic.

#20 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:52 PM

It seems to working properly now, it plays the game and whatnot, though what I find funny is when I lose with a 0% probability of losing.

#21 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:52 PM

It seems to working properly now, it plays the game and whatnot, though what I find funny is when I lose with a 0% probability of losing.

Yeah I just fixed it. When that happens, it means you lost by such a small percentage probability that even my rounding didn't catch it :p . Sorry :p .

#22 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:10 PM

Yeah I just fixed it. When that happens, it means you lost by such a small percentage probability that even my rounding didn't catch it :p . Sorry :p .

Yeah no worries, it seems the auto player can't even escape my bad luck, picking higher on 3 and it's a 2, or lower on a king and it's an ace.

#23 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:12 PM

Yeah no worries, it seems the auto player can't even escape my bad luck, picking higher on 3 and it's a 2, or lower on a king and it's an ace.

If you can make it past those initial rounds, and get up to, maybe round 20 or something, the algorithm is almost definitely going to make you win. It's a pretty cool algorithm that Noit gave me where you keep track of what you have seen before and generate probabilities based on that. The deck size is constantly shrinking so the farther you go, the more assurance you have that the algorithm will be correct :p.

Tyranu Evavu is far more profitable though than Double or Nothing. I rarely win much on Double or Nothing.

In any case, the more people that use our programs, the more statistics on profitability of games we can collect. We should have some cool graphs soon :D.

#24 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 01:38 PM

If you can make it past those initial rounds, and get up to, maybe round 20 or something, the algorithm is almost definitely going to make you win. It's a pretty cool algorithm that Noit gave me where you keep track of what you have seen before and generate probabilities based on that. The deck size is constantly shrinking so the farther you go, the more assurance you have that the algorithm will be correct :p .

Tyranu Evavu is far more profitable though than Double or Nothing. I rarely win much on Double or Nothing.

In any case, the more people that use our programs, the more statistics on profitability of games we can collect. We should have some cool graphs soon :D .

I've noticed the payroll that Tyranu Evavu gives compared to Double or Nothing, I don't even bother with the latter, never make anything decent on there before spending a fortune, I don't even bother to try for the avatar either.

#25 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:19 PM

Damn. Sucks that pet actually gets bored of this game. Negative profit today

Paid: 600 NP
Payout: 272 NP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users