Photo

Edna's Spooky Surprise

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:51 PM

I just noticed this event going on, or maybe it just started. Anyway, has anyone completed all three quests to get the 'spooky surprise'? I ended up with Tales of the Esophagor, which definitly wasn't worth the price of the quest. Does everyone get the same thing?

#2 HateNeo

HateNeo
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:12 PM

i got the same thing as you did damn tnt and its only 25k i spent 200k on all the quest

Edited by HateNeo, 08 October 2009 - 07:12 PM.

#3 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:19 PM

Wow!! I only spent 50k :p

Oh, and did you choose 'choose me' or 'no choose me!'?

#4 HateNeo

HateNeo
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:26 PM

choose me

#5 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:33 PM

Heh, I spent like 2k on the quest, it was quite the cheap request, but this whole event thing is pretty stupid, it was fine to introduce this concept with the Faerie Festival, but doing it again right after the Festival ends seems redundant to me.

What I really want is a Plot that involves the Battledome, but God knows if TNT will ever do that again, it's apparently too violent for the little kids. <_<

#6 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:18 PM

No way elin? You think they stopped wars???

Whats thsi quest thing you guys are talking about? How do I do it and are there any chances of good prizes?

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:40 PM

No way elin? You think they stopped wars???

Whats thsi quest thing you guys are talking about? How do I do it and are there any chances of good prizes?

I hope they didn't stop with the wars, the Plots and Wars are what I love most about the site. :(

The whole "quest" thing is you do the 3 Haunted Woods quests and you get items for completing them, otherwise the only profitable items you could get are the normal rewards you would normally get if you did said quests any other time of the year (Which is slim).

#8 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:52 PM

I could definitely use another battledome plot. Did TNT specifically say something or imply that they would be stopping wars somewhere?

#9 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:01 PM

Oh so just do edna quests like normal?

#10 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:34 PM

Oh so just do edna quests like normal?

Yeah, that's what I did, and that's what the AC apparently did.

I could definitely use another battledome plot. Did TNT specifically say something or imply that they would be stopping wars somewhere?

I haven't seen TNT say it personally, but it's something circulating the boards, I'm thinking of sending in questions to the Editorial asking about it and see if there really IS a stop to the Wars, because I'd rather not join a guild and participate in the wars they make up, there really is no sense to it if I don't earn anything.

#11 Ghostface

Ghostface
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:46 PM

To be honest I never want another war unless its like the meridell ones. The whole kill limitation thing is stupid and the puzzle things are dumb in my opinion.

#12 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:19 PM

The main motive really was to rack up as many points as possible to contribue to your side. Then you get to show off your points with an awesome site event trophy.

So since its a new day in neopian time, i did that Edna's spooky surprise again and chose 'No, Choose me!' and i got "The Eyes Have It."

someone should choose the other one and see what they get.

#13 unigirl

unigirl
  • 513 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:50 AM

Got an eye wrap with "no, choose me" -.-

#14 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:26 AM

What I really want is a Plot that involves the Battledome, but God knows if TNT will ever do that again, it's apparently too violent for the little kids. <_<

Wars are wrong but transgendered neopets(lab ray) are ok?

#15 stacy

stacy
  • 81 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:33 AM

Wars are wrong but transgendered neopets(lab ray) are ok?

Haha. TNT makes no sense.

I got junk items btw :(

#16 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:59 AM

I got junk items as well... from everything.

I did Edna's Quest, Esophagor, and Brain Tree. 2 Cheap Items + a Bonus item... also cheap.

Ah well, at least I now have them as Battledome challengers when I get up to that level again.

#17 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:40 PM

lol... the esophagor just asked me to get an 'Eliv Thade Sandwich.' There's only like five in circulation on the trading post. The book that you get for choosing 'no choose me' is worth a formidable amount. Ty unigirl for choosing the other, haha!

#18 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:27 PM

Each day the random prize will be different or it might be the same as the previous days?

#19 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:31 PM

Each day the random prize will be different or it might be the same as the previous days?

I'm wondering how you expect anyone to know that yet.

#20 Khalid

Khalid
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:51 PM

Well I don't expect a clear answer, but some people have gotten like the book from yesterday, today. I would like to know it.

#21 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:27 PM

maybe because what was released yesterday were today's news, so actually, some people got the book for today, yesterday...

#22 Beeboobop

Beeboobop
  • 284 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 03:00 AM

Its different. I got Tales of the Esophagor the first day and then "the eyes have it' the second day. Also, unigirl chose the other choice and ended up with an eye wrap, so I think its safe to say prizes are different everyday, you just have to pick the right one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users