• This topic is locked This topic is locked
120 replies to this topic

#26 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:14 PM

Yes, its incredibly abnoxious to have to keep logging in. Thanks so much for this Posted Image

What is different about the browser synchronization? I've never had a problem with cookie detection.

Also I've run this about 5 or so times now and it tells me it's generated an error log each time. In previous versions this happens if I get logged out but now it happens when I stop abrosia manually.

#27 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:21 PM

What is different about the browser synchronization? I've never had a problem with cookie detection.

Also I've run this about 5 or so times now and it tells me it's generated an error log each time. In previous versions this happens if I get logged out but now it happens when I stop abrosia manually.

I think it's more so that when you run Abrosia, you're not logged out of your account, no?

#28 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:44 PM

I think it's more so that when you run Abrosia, you're not logged out of your account, no?

Not right away you don't. You have a 10 minute window before the cookie expires so that's enough time to catch a restock or price your shop without having to log in again. I've been doing this for months, this is nothing new.

#29 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:41 PM

I still do not understand why. Shadowlink/iArgue, why no more multiple instances of Abrosia?

Ehh, I guess we'll have to deal with it. :(

When will the update where Abrosia shows you your buy time be? Not to rush y'all or anything, just asking. :ninja:

I honestly have no ideal. More abrosia's = more pricing.

Whats different is that it now writes the cookies -back- to the browser. :).

Whats the error log silly?

#30 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:42 PM

I honestly have no ideal. More abrosia's = more pricing.

That was kinda what I was thinking. iArgue, any chance of this being revoked the next update?

#31 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:52 PM

Whats different is that it now writes the cookies -back- to the browser. :).

Whats the error log silly?

I'm still not sure what this means. Will I be able to visit neo again without having to log in, because I still logs me out after 10 minutes.

Error log:
This is after I stopped the AB manually, then closed it. One occurance was after I stopped it and hit "logout"
Spoiler

#32 moosejuice

moosejuice
  • 381 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:24 PM

I just downloaded the update. I am having the same problem as wxee. i have uninstalled and and reinstalled it. after i open it, one of two things happens.

1. nothing happens at all
2. windows tries to figure out why the program stopped running.

Any ideas? Do i need to be logged in to my acct. or logged out? i have tried both.

#33 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

I'm still not sure what this means. Will I be able to visit neo again without having to log in, because I still logs me out after 10 minutes.

Error log:
This is after I stopped the AB manually, then closed it. One occurance was after I stopped it and hit "logout"

Spoiler

Uninstall Abrosia completely. Reinstall.

#34 SackSlapped

SackSlapped
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:59 PM

Here's the error I got:

Exception in thread Thread-4:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Abrosia.py", line 955, in run
File "Abrosia.py", line 1205, in processNextTaskItem
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 108, in feed
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 148, in goahead
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 226, in parse_starttag
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 301, in check_for_whole_start_tag
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 115, in error
HTMLParseError: malformed start tag, at line 797, column 52

Exception in thread Thread-3 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):Exception in thread Thread-2 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

#35 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:33 PM

I just downloaded the update. I am having the same problem as wxee. i have uninstalled and and reinstalled it. after i open it, one of two things happens.

1. nothing happens at all
2. windows tries to figure out why the program stopped running.

Any ideas? Do i need to be logged in to my acct. or logged out? i have tried both.

I have also tried to run it via the "Debug Mode" and also a similar way only instead of "debug=1" I typed "nocookiegrabber=1" that did not help either :(
I tried uninstalling EVERYTHING and reinstalling all the programs back to my computer, yet I still get the same error.
However it did fix the problem from occuring on the other programs when it was scanning for cookies on those.
I have at times Viewed a brief image of the program (twice now) before it popped up with the error message again.

Here is a screenshot of the brief view I got (it will work for like.. 1 second, then pop up this window :( ) a lot of the other times, it goes straight from mumei's to the "window's error" window.

Attached Files

#36 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:06 PM

Thank you! :)
One day I'm not around here and there's already a program change. I'm thrilled, gonna test it out now *-*

Edited by lua, 09 May 2010 - 07:11 PM.

#37 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:42 PM

Just released 1.1.1 which should fix some errors. I gave you guys the ability to run multiple copies of abrosia again, because it was causing problems. :/

#38 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:07 PM

I cant install 1.1.1

Get's an error replacing the other version, I uninstalled it, deleted all of the shit and still get the exact same error somehow...

#39 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:07 PM

I get the same error as Scots when I end the program.

#40 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

I cant install 1.1.1

Get's an error replacing the other version, I uninstalled it, deleted all of the shit and still get the exact same error somehow...

I had error's pop up with all the programs for a while and figured it was just my computer. Try placing them in program files. It looks cleaner than in a folder, and I no longer saw those messages. If that doesn't work then IDK :/

#41 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:21 PM

I had error's pop up with all the programs for a while and figured it was just my computer. Try placing them in program files. It looks cleaner than in a folder, and I no longer saw those messages. If that doesn't work then IDK :/

Actually it turns out I still had 1.1.0 running, it was minimized and I didn't realise it now hid itself in the icon bar. That was pretty gay.

#42 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:26 PM

Actually it turns out I still had 1.1.0 running, it was minimized and I didn't realise it now hid itself in the icon bar. That was pretty gay.

LOL, nice. Thanks for the laugh. (Not laughing at you, but I found that amusing as I've done similar things before and litterally called out "DUH! Dumbass!" (got a strange look from my computer class teacher...))

#43 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:35 PM

I got that same error..but I did it twice and it worked..try re-installing everything and deleting the old Abrosia.

#44 moosejuice

moosejuice
  • 381 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:39 PM

after 1.1.1 was released, everything seems to be working. i'll post an error log if anything else happens

#45 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:43 PM

Suggestion: Change the topic title to say Abrosia Autobuyer Reloaded

or Abrosia Autobuyer Update: Abrosia Reloaded

Edited by Scot, 09 May 2010 - 08:52 PM.

#46 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:20 AM

thanks for updating.

"Five second rule" wait is now actually 5 seconds, not 4.5.

Does this mean that in the past, buying an item = 4.5s, but now it is made exactly 5s ?
and for certain items (Flaming Blooble Potion), it always says 5 second rule, is there a problem for this item?

"Abrosia now collects restock history data for the database (coming soon!)"

So it means that it will show which neocodex account has bought it right?

Edited by KrawkLover, 10 May 2010 - 03:21 AM.

#47 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:29 AM

"Abrosia now collects restock history data for the database (coming soon!)"

So it means that it will show which neocodex account has bought it right?

No, we don't track any buys or account information. :p The restock history data is basically just information on when restocks happened so we can tell how long it's been since a restock, what kind of items restocked etc.

#48 Nex2004

Nex2004
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:59 AM

Much appreciated :) good update!

#49 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:26 AM

No, we don't track any buys or account information. :p The restock history data is basically just information on when restocks happened so we can tell how long it's been since a restock, what kind of items restocked etc.

Are you guys planning on having some kind of log linked to our profiles so we can keep personal records of our restocks? It could be kept within the Neologs and synchronized with Abrosia so your buys are recorded.

I'm asking because I'm sure it has been mentioned in the past and I personally think it's a cool idea.

#50 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:37 AM

Are you guys planning on having some kind of log linked to our profiles so we can keep personal records of our restocks? It could be kept within the Neologs and synchronized with Abrosia so your buys are recorded.

I'm asking because I'm sure it has been mentioned in the past and I personally think it's a cool idea.

We've discussed that as an optional feature where users could choose to have their restock history logged and we could add a personal page in the Item Database with detailed information on their buys, misses, sales etc (visible to themselves only). If enough people are interested in that as a feature then it could get added in the future. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users