Sewage Surfer Auto Player

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

Obtaining the avatar manually is easy but very time consuming. I figured with all the new programmers and junior programmers, if someone wanted something to work on (as if they don't have enough already) maybe someone could look into making an APer that could obtain the avatar for the members of the forum, such as myself, that don't currently have it. Nothing major, and obviously wouldnt be of much usage once you got the avatar, but I figured it would be something interesting for someone to work on, and would definitely be appreciated by many.

#2 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:06 PM

Ill add it to meh list(Check Sig), but if another programmer wants to tackle it before i get to it, power to em :)
(Also, it was just 2 new programmers :p KWay just got promoted :))
~Cody

#3 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:02 PM

Ill add it to meh list(Check Sig), but if another programmer wants to tackle it before i get to it, power to em :)
(Also, it was just 2 new programmers :p KWay just got promoted :))
~Cody

I had posted a while back an idea I had, and since you made such a quick response, I figured I would bring it up again here.

I was thinking that for the intelligence boost, as well as trophies that go with it, perhaps using the ItemDB or any other list out there, maybe there could be an autobuyer of sorts, that buy all readable books for you, starting at books that cost 1 NP, all the way up to 318618369 million NP...That way you can run it, have a certain about of NP on hand, and it run through and buy all the books it can for that price, and maybe somehow implement a way to check and see what books your pet had has already read, so it doesnt keep buying multiples of books if your pet had already read it, that way you dont have to keep a checklist and manually buy all the thousands of books that exists. ..then again, maybe i am the only person interested in something like this, but this would be just like the auto trainer in that it would boost intelligence, and if you were rich enough, you may could crack the leaderboard of having the most books read to your pet

You as well as the other programmers have far more of an idea about this than I do, as to how much work it would take and all that...maybe it isnt feasible, but I would like to at least hear your thoughts, as well as anyone elses two cents.

#4 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2010 - 05:53 AM

I had posted a while back an idea I had, and since you made such a quick response, I figured I would bring it up again here.

I was thinking that for the intelligence boost, as well as trophies that go with it, perhaps using the ItemDB or any other list out there, maybe there could be an autobuyer of sorts, that buy all readable books for you, starting at books that cost 1 NP, all the way up to 318618369 million NP...That way you can run it, have a certain about of NP on hand, and it run through and buy all the books it can for that price, and maybe somehow implement a way to check and see what books your pet had has already read, so it doesnt keep buying multiples of books if your pet had already read it, that way you dont have to keep a checklist and manually buy all the thousands of books that exists. ..then again, maybe i am the only person interested in something like this, but this would be just like the auto trainer in that it would boost intelligence, and if you were rich enough, you may could crack the leaderboard of having the most books read to your pet

You as well as the other programmers have far more of an idea about this than I do, as to how much work it would take and all that...maybe it isnt feasible, but I would like to at least hear your thoughts, as well as anyone elses two cents.

Im not sure if the pets intelligence has any bearing on how your pet acts in the battle dome or what ever. The only use for this would be to try and get high on that list. A cheaper way to raise intelligence is to use the Cliffhanger AP :) But if i get bored, i might do it, but im not gonna put it on my list :)

~Cody

#5 aneoguy

aneoguy
  • 397 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 06:24 AM

This would be sooo helpful :D

#6 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:19 AM

Im not sure if the pets intelligence has any bearing on how your pet acts in the battle dome or what ever. The only use for this would be to try and get high on that list. A cheaper way to raise intelligence is to use the Cliffhanger AP :) But if i get bored, i might do it, but im not gonna put it on my list :)

~Cody

Intelligence has a minor affect in the battledome. Like the flaming bobble potion that does 14 icons to pets with over 21 int and then there's an int siphoning item and the Crisp Blue Tunic and Heavy Blue tunic that requires a lot of intelligence to use.

Hmm I forgot how the logic for this game works or if everything is static in the game but it would be annoying to program an ap for this no? :p

#7 aneoguy

aneoguy
  • 397 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:10 PM

is anyone creating this game player?

#8 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 05:27 PM

Intelligence has a minor affect in the battledome. Like the flaming bobble potion that does 14 icons to pets with over 21 int and then there's an int siphoning item and the Crisp Blue Tunic and Heavy Blue tunic that requires a lot of intelligence to use.

Short Sleeved Tunic is the best (cheap) healer you can get for lower leagues.
Crisp Blue Tunic rules in league 9.
Heavy Blue Tunic is the best affordable freezer for tanks.

So yes, it could be a very narrow usefulness, but that can make a big difference at the BD.
It would be very useful if you manage to do a program to auto-read cheap books.
(and scroll potion can be hard to get lend or very time consuming too)

Edited by Ziz, 02 December 2010 - 05:29 PM.

#9 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:42 PM

Short Sleeved Tunic is the best (cheap) healer you can get for lower leagues.
Crisp Blue Tunic rules in league 9.
Heavy Blue Tunic is the best affordable freezer for tanks.

So yes, it could be a very narrow usefulness, but that can make a big difference at the BD.
It would be very useful if you manage to do a program to auto-read cheap books.
(and scroll potion can be hard to get lend or very time consuming too)

Not to mention the possibility that new weapons could also utilize Intelligence (and/or Movement Posted Image).

How are you doing over there Pyro? I just got a good theoretical route finding algorithm (thanks to some inspiration from my own Neggsweeper script). The only thing I am missing for it is which pieces are available for each level to trim all branches that won't work (yes, that is clue).

#10 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:30 PM

Wouldn't it only work with buyable books? Otherwise you'd have to deal with tp, auctions, neoboards, and players which seems like a lot for a program, but hey, I'm not a programmer, I wouldn't know.

#11 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 01:02 AM

I can make a program that could buy the books and then read them to the pet of your choice. Only problem is that something would need to be added to the item database to get the list of books. Until then, you would have to provide a list of books and it will check if the pet hasn't read it already, buy it from the shop wiz, and read it.

#12 aneoguy

aneoguy
  • 397 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:51 AM

I can make a program that could buy the books and then read them to the pet of your choice. Only problem is that something would need to be added to the item database to get the list of books. Until then, you would have to provide a list of books and it will check if the pet hasn't read it already, buy it from the shop wiz, and read it.

ahhh that would be koool.. make a list of all books starting with cheapest ones through the item database. but like the patrat one

#13 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 09:27 AM

Hope I'm ok to bump this back up, but I'd really love to see (and use!) this APer, is it definitely going to be made?

#14 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 09:42 AM

I support the idea of an auto book reader. It would be an awesome way to hit the requirement for the BD weapons.

#15 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:37 AM

in dev :) either argue or kweh not sure

#16 Avikte

Avikte
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:58 PM

Good luck on the Development of this script Pyro. Looking forward to its release!

Edited by Avikte, 23 December 2010 - 12:01 AM.

#17 James

James
  • ♔ King James ♔

• 1539 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 07:59 PM

Bump for interest?

#18 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:26 PM

I had one in vb looong ago. Im pretty sure it still works but I don't know about the iciness of it.

#19 1337hunt3r

1337hunt3r
  • 191 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:01 PM

How do AP'ers work?
When you run it, does it play the game on screen for you (like take control of the mouse and keyboard) or is it hidden?

#20 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:38 PM

Its hidden.

#21 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:48 AM

But still does right? like opens a "new window" just that you don't see it.

#22 Debbie

Debbie
  • 90 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:55 AM

I would definitely use that :p
Sewage surfer is SUCH a time consuming game -_-'

#23 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:15 AM

As are a huge number of their games really...

#24 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:31 PM

Just wanted to bump this. I think it's a great idea.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users