• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#101 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:08 PM

Or your address changed and you didn't TELL ME. (wall of shame: @Elindoril, @ShadowLink64, @pyro699) If your address has changed, please let me know.

I like how it's a bunch of Canadians as examples. We're a bunch of asshats.

#102 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:17 PM

I like how it's a bunch of Canadians as examples. We're a bunch of asshats.

Shit, my address changed again.

#103 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 November 2014 - 06:38 PM

Will mail to anywhere on planet Earth. I was going to tag you and @DonValentino, but I didn't want to make anyone feel special.So much it's turned into hate.

Now that I know, it didn't work :p

#104 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:01 AM

Oh my lord.

Thank you @Eefi and @Rocket! I got your cards yesterday. My mother and I got a tremendous kick out of them because, (and there was no way you guys could know this,) I absolutely detest glitter. Eefi's card literally says, "I hope you like glitter." The glitter on Rocket's card was gently falling out of the cracks in the envelope onto my lap, like a calm winter's snowfall. The level of glitter in both cards was so absurd that I cried from laughing so hard. When I went to wipe the tears away, I got glitter in my eyes.

Thank you guys so much. Seriously, it brought more joy and amusement (though, perhaps unintentional) than I could have ever hoped. Plus the cards are super cute... when you get past all the glitter.

:hug:

#105 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:20 AM

Oh my lord.

Thank you @Eefi and @Rocket! I got your cards yesterday. My mother and I got a tremendous kick out of them because, (and there was no way you guys could know this,) I absolutely detest glitter. Eefi's card literally says, "I hope you like glitter." The glitter on Rocket's card was gently falling out of the cracks in the envelope onto my lap, like a calm winter's snowfall. The level of glitter in both cards was so absurd that I cried from laughing so hard. When I went to wipe the tears away, I got glitter in my eyes.

Thank you guys so much. Seriously, it brought more joy and amusement (though, perhaps unintentional) than I could have ever hoped. Plus the cards are super cute... when you get past all the glitter.

I always send glittery cards because I know how annoying it is and how it gets everywhere.. I'm evil :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

#106 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:40 AM

I can't find the clip, but this reminded me of the scene in arrested development in which tobias sends gift bags full of glitter to casting directors.

#107 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:45 AM

I can't find the clip, but this reminded me of the scene in arrested development in which tobias sends gift bags full of glitter to casting directors.

http://www.imdb.com/...u/vi1956315161/

#108 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:46 AM

danke

Edit:

):

This video is not available in your country.

Edited by Drakonid, 17 December 2014 - 10:46 AM.

#109 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 11:37 AM

danke

Edit:

):

This video is not available in your country.

story of my life. wait, you said danke, are you in germany right now?
as for the glitter story, just lol! 

#110 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:17 PM

Oh my lord.

Thank you @Eefi and @Rocket! I got your cards yesterday. My mother and I got a tremendous kick out of them because, (and there was no way you guys could know this,)

Lol, well I love glitter and I wasn't trying to be evil xD It seems like I was spot on :wub: Haha, maybe I'll remember your post when I send you the next card otherwise it will be glitter hell all over again~

I'm surprised it arrived so soon. I mailed it like a week ago or something?

#111 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:54 PM

Oh my lord.

Um, I have some bad news...

*looks anxiously at the pile of cards waiting to be taken to the post office*

#112 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

Um, I have some bad news...

*looks anxiously at the pile of cards waiting to be taken to the post office*

Yeah, I sent her a beautiful sparkly Get Well Soon card earlier this year.

...and found out the glitter thing the hard way.

#113 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:42 PM

"Glitter is the herpes of the crafting world... once you get it, you'll never get rid of it"

#114 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:12 AM

story of my life. wait, you said danke, are you in germany right now?
as for the glitter story, just lol! 

Nah, my brother says it all the time and it just stuck...

#115 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:22 AM

LIKE GLITTER.

#116 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

Donkeyshine for that information, sir

#117 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:25 PM

Cards went out today.

Sorry punk *hides*

#118 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:49 AM

Cards went out today.

Sorry punk *hides*

Don't hide.

Prepare for war. Cuz this is war, I say. War. *slaps you with a glove*

#119 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2014 - 11:12 AM

I brought my cards home with me to send out, but I am too lazy (and sick) to actually write them out, seal them, and stamp them.

#120 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:53 PM

I'm terrible at remembering to thank people, so before I forget, thank you @Nymh and @onlyme for the Christmas cards! :D

Thanks to Cristen, my home is no longer glitter-free. *glares* The cat drawing is adorable, though, and I love that the girls signed their own names. Super cute!

And Lisa, my mom got a kick out of the fact that your card was addressed to me, Matt, Rosie, and Zephyr. She said, "I guess she must be a cat person!" :p

#121 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:02 PM

Next year I won't do glitter!  SORRY!

#122 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:15 PM

@ anyone who sent me a card, If I don't thank you until after Christmas it's because I'm not at my school address until January 11th. I didn't want you to think I was rude :p

#123 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:22 PM

@onlyme! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou! We got your card today and the paper stars were amazing! The boys loved them (as did Mel and myself). Jayson wanted to put them on the Christmas tree straight away :D

#124 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:43 PM

@onlyme! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou! We got your card today and the paper stars were amazing! The boys loved them (as did Mel and myself). Jayson wanted to put them on the Christmas tree straight away :D

Ooh, good idea. I didn't even think of doing that with mine, but I bet it will look awesome on the tree!

#125 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 December 2014 - 07:36 PM

Ooh, good idea. I didn't even think of doing that with mine, but I bet it will look awesome on the tree!

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users