Please sign the petition against the Patriot Act

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:42 PM

Isn't that the beauty of it? I can do whatever the hell I want and get away with it because I'm American. Throw up in the streets? He's American. Break all social guidelines? He's American. Have sex with beautiful Japanese women? I'M AMERICAN!

So what if the guys are jelly and won't accept me, I don't wanna be Japanese. I wanna get away with ridiculoud shit :)

Lol. Ok then. Sounds like you're going to have some pretty fun adventures.

#27 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:45 PM

Isn't that the beauty of it? I can do whatever the hell I want and get away with it because I'm American. Throw up in the streets? He's American. Break all social guidelines? He's American. Have sex with beautiful Japanese women? I'M AMERICAN!

So what if the guys are jelly and won't accept me, I don't wanna be Japanese. I wanna get away with ridiculoud shit :)

Gaijin! Batsu!

Why Japan though - getting a job there? Oh, and enjoy severe raw-food poisoning.

#28 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 09:46 PM

Lol. Ok then. Sounds like you're going to have some pretty fun adventures.

I've been into the Aokigahara suicide forest. There are no greater/scarier/more awesome adventures to take imo.

But yea, lots of rambunctious douchebaggery is on the agenda.

Why Japan though - getting a job there? Oh, and enjoy severe raw-food poisoning.

Yup, they need English-speakers to do customer service for AU cell phones and since I have a background at AT&T I'm getting offered 2000Y an hour. I got a little lady over there ready to get married, the only obstacle now is scraping together 1000 bucks for a ticket... But I don't have the heart to sell my car just yet.

Edited by Abradix, 20 January 2011 - 09:50 PM.

#29 Propitiatory

Propitiatory
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 02:21 PM

we'll end up losing all of our rights, like China.

I feel like there should be a dramatic music after this :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users