Photo

Those rivalling bitch Faeries!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:47 AM

Simple, I am just wondering. Is there any known way, cheating or other... to make these quests easier (Jhudora's Cloud/Bluff and Illusen's Glade). Without of course, already owning the items they require from you. I mean, 16 minutes to find... a JubJub Tickler or a Pea Chia Pop is next to impossible. So yeah, any thoughts anyone?

#2 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:50 AM

Simple, I am just wondering. Is there any known way, cheating or other... to make these quests easier (Jhudora's Cloud/Bluff and Illusen's Glade). Without of course, already owning the items they require from you. I mean, 16 minutes to find... a JubJub Tickler or a Pea Chia Pop is next to impossible. So yeah, any thoughts anyone?

Phase 1: Super Shop Wiz

Make friends with someone who has this, and if it's in ANYONE'S SHOP, you're in the clear.

Phase 2: Rally the support of the Neoboards.

Post a board saying you are going for Illusen/Jhudora #xx and wait for some rare item collectors to pop in... other than that, you just have to take your chances :o

#3 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:54 AM

or you can try collect all the r99 items first lol. i doubt they ask for super ex r99.

#4 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:02 AM

Unless you are raking in billions, per working day. Which I'm not, it isn't feasible to go around collecting r99 items.

#5 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:41 AM

or you can try collect all the r99 items first lol. i doubt they ask for super ex r99.

They have asked for unreleased items (jhudora quest 50, was torturous to watch).

#6 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:52 AM

They have asked for unreleased items (jhudora quest 50, was torturous to watch).

Isn't that just great? They must be outsourcing their coding to somewhere really dirt cheap with no qa involved.

#7 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:46 AM

And these are the reasons why the quests are only good for the avatars. :)

#8 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 10:53 AM

They asked for unreleased items?
Viacom or TNT or who ever the hells in charge now really need to sort neopets out, there's so many updates that there just not bothering with and it's really starting to piss me off. It's like it's turning into a big pocket of money and not actually the annoyingly addictive childrens virtual pet site it once was, starting to hate it now and loving this site even more..wish i found it a few years ago when 'the big change' happened.

#9 Phineas

Phineas
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:30 PM

It's definitely worth starting your own R99 collection/gallery and getting big discounts on the HTS R99. You have a list of almost 700 UB R99s to look for, so you can make a ridiculous number of reseller offers to get cheap R99s. You'd be surprised how many you can get on a fairly reasonable budget.

Admittedly, it's not just the R99s you have to worry about. A lot of people have R99 galleries, who you can make friends with, but there are much fewer R98 galleries etc.

The biggest help is having good connections, but start collecting as many UB R99s as you can first.

#10 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:30 PM

Besides, the profits of a R99 is much more likely to go up than it is to go down. So those that you don't use for quests, you can eventually sell again if you wanted to.

#11 maruvott

maruvott
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:00 AM

What I do on those moments is to log in to another accout, search for the object and send it to the account on the quest.

#12 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:03 AM

What I do on those moments is to log in to another accout, search for the object and send it to the account on the quest.

1) We're talking about illusen/jhudora. You're allowed to use the shop wizard for those...
2) This thread is from January and if you read any of the posts his questions been answered

#13 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:06 AM

Im pretty sure he's already done this. Durr.

#14 trixz1

trixz1
  • 89 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 02:16 PM

I just failed my quest....I didnt have the neo points to spend but i got the avatar out of it :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users