Photo

Your favorite food? :3

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#101 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:31 PM

Now that I think of it, I just love asian food in general. Sushi, dim sum, pho. Hot pot and korean bbq are also fun, interesting and delish ^^

#102 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:34 PM

God I hate coming back to look at this thread. I'm so HUNGRY. My own creation curses me.. /slithers back into the girl-cave

#103 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:30 AM

Spaghetti. Pasta in general.... I ate it all the time before football games and I am so boring when it comes to eating out because I look for pasta only. I basically feel like I'll marry the first woman I meet who makes an amazing plate of spaghetti/pasta. Which isn't hard to begin with lol...

#104 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:07 PM

Last night I got sick and tired of this thread....so I convinced my parents to make tacos. It was really good.....now here's my question. What's the difference between a burrito, a fajita and a soft taco? o.0

#105 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:11 PM

Last night I got sick and tired of this thread....so I convinced my parents to make tacos. It was really good.....now here's my question. What's the difference between a burrito, a fajita and a soft taco? o.0

Haha. Nothing. :D

But really, burritos are generally made of large flour tortillas and contain beans, cheese, meat (That's not set in stone though). A fajita normally is made of soft corn tortillas and has normally more veggies cooked with the meat than burritos, including onions, chile, and avocado. Okay. Soft tacos. Let's see... I really think it's the same damn thing as a fajita. Maybe someone can correct me on that.

Basically all mexican food is just tortillas, meat, cheese and beans. Don't over think it. :D

#106 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:12 PM

Soft tacos use flour tortilla. Take the ingredients for a burrito or an enchilada and stick it in a tiny tortilla and fold.

#107 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 05:53 PM

I used to like chinese food until I saw what these guys did:

#108 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:06 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=S9iz3KVT0Y0

I love Epic Meal Time!!

#109 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:21 PM

Giant Eggroll does sound quite interesting, but some of that shit on their other videos looks disgusting.

#110 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:30 PM

Yeah. To be honest I wouldn't mind that eggroll. It looks like a giant sandwich and it's got a lot of my favourite chinese food in it. How bad could it be? :p

#111 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:24 AM

Posted Image

that's my fav food. can't get enough of those. as guacamole, with salt, with mustard or without anything. love love love

#112 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:47 AM

Giant Eggroll does sound quite interesting, but some of that shit on their other videos looks disgusting.

Check out their pork-turduckhenquail etcetc ( the turbacon epic I think?). Now that's ALOT of meat.
Just imagine how ridongculous epicmealtime has to spend on meat (bacon) on each of their videos. Although I'm a vegetarian, I do understand how people can love their red meat, poultry, etc, but in their case it's just pretty fucked up stuffing meat after meat after meat. Not to mention adding Jack and Four Loko in every single damn recipe they got too =__=

that's my fav food. can't get enough of those. as guacamole, with salt, with mustard or without anything. love love love

As much as I try to like guacamole, I could never acquire a taste for it :(. Practically every Californian swears by adding guac/avocado to faux-mexican food, while I always settle for a no-guac option.

Edited by Lallard, 03 February 2011 - 03:49 AM.

#113 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 03:59 AM

Mines has gotta be a Spam Musubi.
Some people say that Spam is considered "Dog Food"
But here in Hawaii we eat that kinda shit :D
If you're confused and you're like "What is this wonderful food product he speaks of?"
Watch this :]
Try it sometime.

#114 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 04:21 AM

Mines has gotta be a Spam Musubi.
Some people say that Spam is considered "Dog Food"
But here in Hawaii we eat that kinda shit :D
If you're confused and you're like "What is this wonderful food product he speaks of?"
Watch this :] http://www.youtube.c...h?v=qB6f15wRwOo
Try it sometime.

Looks to me like a perfect recipe for a hungry university student on a budget! Wouldn't doubt that it's good though since everyone does keep mentioning that people in Hawaii love that stuff.

This totally reminds me of apparently how Vegemite is something that Aussies like. I've never acquired a taste for it when I got to try the spread, but from what I hear there are million others out there from the other side of the world that swear by it.

#115 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:36 AM

I cant believe I forgot avocados! They make my mouth numb but its completely worth it. I wish they werent so damn expensive half the time or went bad so quick :(
They finally just went from $1.50 to .77 yesterday. Needless to say, im stocking up.

#116 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:51 PM

oh wow that's really expensive. you can't call them cheap over here, but it's okay. they never went bad for me, if i start eating one, i eat it up xD

#117 Propitiatory

Propitiatory
  • 68 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:38 PM

I LOVE avocados, never had them with mustard though =O Now I wish there was one in the fridge, but I had my last one with fajitas yesterday... =/

Favorite food: TBD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users