Photo

Depressed now.

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#101 Seaner

Seaner
  • 487 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:16 PM

Well then I'd be inclined to agree with you on your manwhore statement.

Yes, because flirting totes makes you a manwhore.

#102 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:48 PM

See how much you fail to grasp what guys believe whenever you flirt with them? Excessive eye contact/touching. Lots of laughing at what they say, and various other flirting things, always tell a guy that you are interested. Depending on who, they will want in your pants, or want to date you. 99% of guys do not flirt just to flirt. We dont work that way.

I think it's pretty retarded that I can't look at you or laugh at your jokes without you thinking I want you.
Does this face turn you on? This one right here? :p It has a tongue sticking out. It must mean I want to lick all up and down your penis.

I have seen you flirt with so many girls on codex, iargue. Surely, you can't mean to motorboat them all. Now who's a manwhore?
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

#103 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:51 PM

I'm so far from a man-whore it is pathetic! I sincerely don't believe I am flirting... I just come off that way from time to time... What can I say? I was raised to be charming, not sincere. ;)

#104 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:32 PM

You are a man slut. Your opinion does not matter.

Sluts have rights too!

When I flirt with someone, I definitely want something but that's just me. There will always be guys though who flirt with me just for the sake of it, and never pursuing anything. Well maybe they were pursuing something and I just didn't realize.

Spoiler

#105 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:43 PM

Yes, because flirting totes makes you a manwhore.

He flirts with everything in sight.

I think it's pretty retarded that I can't look at you or laugh at your jokes without you thinking I want you.
Does this face turn you on? This one right here? :p It has a tongue sticking out. It must mean I want to lick all up and down your penis.

I have seen you flirt with so many girls on codex, iargue. Surely, you can't mean to motorboat them all. Now who's a manwhore?
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I've had feelings for everyone I have flirted with. It dies fast when I realize they are just flirting to flirt.

You have never flirted with me as far as I know, but you have laughed at my jokes several times. There is a huge difference, and you know it.

I'm so far from a man-whore it is pathetic! I sincerely don't believe I am flirting... I just come off that way from time to time... What can I say? I was raised to be charming, not sincere. ;)

You are a man whore, and it sickens me that you think that you are not. Just do not post in this topic, and go away. Please.

Sluts have rights too!

When I flirt with someone, I definitely want something but that's just me. There will always be guys though who flirt with me just for the sake of it, and never pursuing anything. Well maybe they were pursuing something and I just didn't realize.

Spoiler

No. They all want something from you, and you seem willing to give it.

#106 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:49 PM

Oh dear. Are all the guys who flirt with me trying to get somewhere? That's really, really creepy. I mean, I barely know many of them. If anyone flirts with me again, I'll run away screaming that I'm not interested :| Unless I am interested of course.

#107 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:00 PM

Oh dear. Are all the guys who flirt with me trying to get somewhere? That's really, really creepy. I mean, I barely know many of them. If anyone flirts with me again, I'll run away screaming that I'm not interested :| Unless I am interested of course.

You will not run away screaming. You want them to want you. You will flirt back, and get them to do stuff for you.

#108 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:04 PM

You will not run away screaming. You want them to want you. You will flirt back, and get them to do stuff for you.

I actually despise that. A time I was hopping around campus in crutches, and I still wouldn't let guys carry my schoolbag. But then, guys tell me I act like I guy.. I don't know it that's a good thing.

But I HAVE noticed many guys LOVE it when women act all helpless and weak. It's like they WANT to do stuff so they can feel all manly.

Not saying that was the case with you though, you seem like one of the outliers that women rarely find.

#109 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:23 AM

If we can take anything out of this topic it's that iargue is in the clouds when it comes to women.

Probably why his girlfriend has upgraded.

#110 Moo1

Moo1
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:13 AM

http://somethingpositive.net/

Read that if you're feeling depressed. Lots of humor including a sex-toy midget and a gelatinous cat named choo-choo bear.

#111 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:17 AM

He flirts with everything in sight.

You are a man whore, and it sickens me that you think that you are not. Just do not post in this topic, and go away. Please.

I gladly will refrain from posting in this topic when you stop making blanket statements about all men/all people who flirt as that include me. ;)

#112 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:03 AM

I've had feelings for everyone I have flirted with. It dies fast when I realize they are just flirting to flirt.
You have never flirted with me as far as I know, but you have laughed at my jokes several times. There is a huge difference, and you know it.

Yeah, it's true. You were funny once or twice and I laughed.

#113 Seaner

Seaner
  • 487 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:22 AM

I've had feelings for everyone I have flirted with.

You should stop talking to girls forever. That doesn't sound very healthy.

#114 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

You should stop talking to girls forever. That doesn't sound very healthy.

I don't follow.

#115 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:50 PM

Whether you like to admit it or not, at the end of the day you do flirt with girls that you aren't "pursuing".

And just because you flirt with someone it doesn't mean you want to get in their pants OR pursue a relationship with them.

Yes, flirting is generally selfish as it often means in some way you will get something in return, but other times it is just what a guy/girl needs to pick them up out of a bad mood and make them smile.

You guys try and define it way too much so that you can claim that you don't flirt.

I completley agree, I think flirting is such a loose term it can be applicable for a wide range of actions too, general compliments etc (espeicialy online as it removes the seriousness) are fine, If your just having a laugh with someone, why should it matter?

Edited by Georgina, 07 March 2011 - 03:50 PM.

#116 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:53 PM

I completley agree, I think flirting is such a loose term it can be applicable for a wide range of actions too, general compliments etc (espeicialy online as it removes the seriousness) are fine, If your just having a laugh with someone, why should it matter?

Your right. Just because I am nice to you. It means that I am flirting with you.

Sorry to everyone who has ever talked to me. I did not mean to flirt with you.

#117 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:56 PM

Your right. Just because I am nice to you. It means that I am flirting with you.

Not what I said o.O

#118 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2011 - 03:57 PM

Not what I said o.O

Clearly....

And you have already said this before...

#119 Homer

Homer
  • 151 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:05 PM

I love my female co-workers. I practically flirt with them everyday. You just got to know your boundaries, but best way to get to know where you
stand with them is playing the 21 questions game during lunch break. I'm in a strong relationship now, but its nice to have another girl's chest to shove my head
into to hide my tears. It always makes me feel better.

I'm lucky though, I'm one of the few males in the work place along with my buddy. The other guys are either gay or have asperger's. Oh then there's that computer
dude that's quiet all the time... I try to make conversation with him, but damn man sometimes I imagine him busting into work one day and gun me down.

Edited by Homer, 08 March 2011 - 11:12 PM.

#120 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:12 AM

Im a stud and I will gladly take you under my wings

TO THE MOON WE SOAR!

If you want to flirt like a pro consult this man :

#121 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:27 AM

I have not read the second part of this topic that appears to be something related to a flame war about flirting.
Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you lost a serious relationship. However, you need to pick back up and start again.

When I get down from something like this, I always remember these poignant words:

"Bitches a'int shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck a dick."
- Dr. Dre

That is all. Have a fine day.

#122 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:33 PM

So.. When a girl realizes that the relationship is just not working for her, and she opts out, the girl you were in love with suddenly becomes a bitch/whore? Plus, iargue's ex had moved on.. At least I'm assuming it's his ex and not some girl who was flirting with him. EVERYONE has to move on some time. Why would moving on make her one of those?

What if you had a girl who was desperately in love with you, but you weren't in love with her anymore. What would that make you?

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes, but I don't know why people are bashing women and flirting when the root of the matter is that someone's moved on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users