wow nice

#477 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:32 AM

Great tips iamlost

I've played Habitarium a lot, but those who don't like it, here's a really quick way to get to level 5 (which I'm doing on my sides)

Follow the guide, build your storage. Then buy a house and two nests. use your soldiers and your workers to build them (in the order of storage --> house --> nest --> nest). Be sure to hatch the egg you got from getting to level 2
Use your nesters to gather resources.
When you finish building all your buildings (and resting up your petpetpets) you will be level 4 (hatch the other egg you get to level 4)
Do NOT use the nests, just gather resources until then. i.e. have them gather ONE resource right by your storage (which btw, you can move by clicking on your inventory and dragging right beside a tree, some rock, etc).

This is only if you plan to never play again since you generally want to spread your resources around :p

#478 leurz

leurz
  • 146 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:43 AM

Not a clue, but seriously, i don't see any logic behind the use of the habitarium as today's DD... Quite frankly its out of character, even for TNT and their impulsiveness...

I think the NC profits on habitarium are a lot smaller than they were hoping. Maybe they think it is because not enough people have tried it.
(They don't realize that nobody wants to buy stupid pirate costumes for their p3s that die in 48 hours anyway)?
That's just my speculation.

#479 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:45 AM

That's weird. SS gave a score of 473 when my range was 800-1200 o.0

And it says I've got itchy cream but my inventory says otherwise....

Edited by Kuro, 13 March 2011 - 07:47 AM.

#480 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:46 AM

I think the NC profits on habitarium are a lot smaller than they were hoping. Maybe they think it is because not enough people have tried it.
(They don't realize that nobody wants to buy stupid pirate costumes for their p3s that die in 48 hours anyway)?
That's just my speculation.

True dat. By "forcing" everyone to play, htey're hoping some people will love it and keep playing --> NC up the wazoo

#481 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:54 AM

ive never tried this habitarium thing >_<
and i think i might have to seeing as i cant get 1k in itchy invasion

#482 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:16 AM

I've never tried the Habitarium either, and don't want to spend time learning it.. :p

Though, I've aproached the score needed several time ~800... I think I'll give it a little more, I like this game :)

#483 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:37 AM

good news: if you change your language to Chinese or Japanese or Italian or Korean, you can play Itchy Invasion rather than petpetpet thing. though you cannot participate in NC challenge

In addition to that,

"Note: You will get this game instead of the Habitarium if you have your language set to Italian, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean, or if you live in regions where the NC Mall is unavailable."

Yay me? Although, frankly I almost had a heart attack when I saw the AAA requirement said "Level 1000" x_x

Kuro, let me know what time and score you used for the SS.

#484 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:41 AM

Is the piece of scratchcard used for anything? Its a habitarium item but how do you activate/use it?

#485 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:42 AM

Its a habitarium item but how do you activate/use it?

Wait until TNT fixes the glitch.

But it's Sunday, so that might not happen for another 24 hours+

#486 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:56 AM

If someone can play Itchy Invasion for me (legit) I'd be very happy and generous :p PM me!

#487 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:56 AM

Playing Habitarium on my shell makes me sad to realize how smoothly the game ran before I had 46 P3s and 25 buildings :( At level 50, it's the laggiest game on NP.

#488 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:07 AM

Playing Habitarium on my shell makes me sad to realize how smoothly the game ran before I had 46 P3s and 25 buildings :( At level 50, it's the laggiest game on NP.

I recently experienced this sad realization...

Which is the reason I refuse to be on more than once every 90 minutes to collect my huge cache of eggs.

#489 Fresca

Fresca
  • 514 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:18 AM

I read on the boards that workers work faster than nesters nest, so it's actually more profitable to have an assload of workers than to harvest the eggs and sell them or whatever everyday. Can anyone confirm/deny? I don't exactly trust info from the Neoboards.

Also, thank God my Habitarium was already level 41 so I didn't have to do anything today. Not that I normally do a lot more than putting the info into the SSer, but still.

#490 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:24 AM

anyone know what is the lulu prize?

#491 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:41 AM

I read on the boards that workers work faster than nesters nest, so it's actually more profitable to have an assload of workers than to harvest the eggs and sell them or whatever everyday. Can anyone confirm/deny? I don't exactly trust info from the Neoboards.

I don't know if anyone cares about this game enough to do hardcore data gathering.

anyone know what is the lulu prize?

You made the post about prizes. You should know as well as the rest of us that Lulu is glitched.

#492 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:43 AM

Itchy Invasion

GameID: 713 Score: 1000-1100 Time: 600-660

10-11 minutes to make it seem as though you're taking breaks in between. Otherwise you can clear without stopping in about 5 minutes. I was getting 200 points per minute or so.

#493 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:15 AM

Also, thank God my Habitarium was already level 41 so I didn't have to do anything today. Not that I normally do a lot more than putting the info into the SSer, but still.

I don't know about Level 1 P3s, but for Level 3 P3s/Buildings, this is certainly true. I did the math, and for a Level 3 Nester on a Level 3 Nest, it takes about 50 minutes for one egg to be ready. That's 200 XP in 50 minutes. The Update for resources collected occurs every 30 seconds, and I rememeber that when I had approx 30 P3 workers, I was getting anywhere from 70-90 XP/update. Going with approximately 75 XP/update, that means you get 2.5 XP/worker every 30 seconds, which equals 250 XP every 50 minutes.

Now, this is ONLY TRUE if you keep the window OPEN AT ALL TIMES. Your resources/XP collected maxes out around 200 XP for each closed session. If you keep it open, AND the game doesn't glitch (sometimes the game lags so much that it no longer talks to the server and the window is effectively closed), then workers will give you XP faster. Nesters, on the other hand, will continue to incubate their eggs with the window closed, so if you can only play the game sporadically throughout the day (or even every 50 minutes), Nesters are the way to go.

I don't know if anyone cares about this game enough to do hardcore data gathering.

I clearly care too much :) It's definitely NOT an NP mine, even at the later levels :(

Edited by iamlost26, 13 March 2011 - 10:18 AM.

#494 Chloee

Chloee
  • 142 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:16 AM

Wow. I loved todays DD! All I had to do was go on it. Then go off it! Yay!

#495 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:37 AM

i just left it running whilst i was watching TV and eating

a waste of DD to be honest :S

#496 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:56 PM

Eh, it was a nice break I think... Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to do hard games...

#497 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:59 PM

Totally forgot to come back here. I SS'ed itchy invasion after getting my prize for habi and got nothing. It says I've unlocked the prizes but there aren't any duplicates or anything in my inventory. Also, now my "score" for habi says "level 1112" o.0

#498 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:09 PM

Totally forgot to come back here. I SS'ed itchy invasion after getting my prize for habi and got nothing. It says I've unlocked the prizes but there aren't any duplicates or anything in my inventory. Also, now my "score" for habi says "level 1112" o.0

Wtf... screen please? Would like to see...

#499 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:22 PM

iamlost inspired me to post the SS data :p Only because his was purely for the Sender, and didn't include any names. This one might be easier for people to find the game they're looking for.

Attached File  SS_Data.png   18.97KB   19 downloads

Edited by Ladida, 13 March 2011 - 09:18 PM.

#500 Tarabyte

Tarabyte
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:27 PM

Why do I bother posting the prizes? No one even notices.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users