Photo

Zoids

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#26 TheUnknown

TheUnknown
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:17 PM

I wonder if all my 50+ pokemon happymeal toys are worth anything..

#27 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:21 PM

Posted Image

Garurumon? o-o

I think I have the name right... He's under Gabumon (I think <.< I haven't watched digi in YEARS and even then it wasn't much). In my game though, Garu was another one with Rene that I played with. He was actually my #1 character. I used Metal Garurumon mostly =3

#28 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:29 PM

i used to watch the zoids series though only the first one. chaotic century i think.
ditto for digimon-only first series.

never had collectible figurines though.

Only have figurines for One Piece

#29 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:58 AM

don't remember them at all; shocked at the prices though

#30 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:10 AM

I think my grandma had a secret thing for all these toys, I never once asked for one but every single one I have, I got from her. She definitely got me the ones I would have wanted though.
She's all crazy into collectible things so maybe she knew these would be nice collectibles (she was a psychic for a looong time, haha)

I should ask her about that...

As for Digimon, yeah Yuki, thats Garurumon. Gabumon and all his digivolutions are my favorite. The first drawing I ever got paid for was Weregarurumon :3
Was there even a good game that came out? I have World 3, but never really played it. Everything just seemed so random.

Edited by Salamanda, 10 March 2011 - 11:11 AM.

#31 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 11:46 AM

fml lol most of the zoids I had as a younger child all had epic battles with each other...but in the end I always won (:

#32 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:20 PM

lol dk :p

That's awesome! She mustve knew then! I guess it was kinda obvious with Zoids though. Everyone saw the series slowly just poofing and everything with it. Sometimes with things like that, toys and figures and models end up being worth something cause of how rare the become afterwards :o

Must've been a good picture! I used to get paid for my pics I drew in Elementary school xD My friends would pay me lol. I look at those pics now compared to what I draw these days and laugh. They were such kiddish drawings. I guess still pretty good compared to what some kids at that age drew but still lol. Even now my drawings aren't that great but compared to then? pft xD
I can't remember the name... I THINK it was Digimon Rumble Arena. It was an ok game IMO. As a kid it held my attention and made me wanna play it and beat it and all and I'd still play it now if I had it but its not something I'd sit and play for hours at a time. Even my Zoids game can't hold my attention for an hour anymore.... Konig ruined it for me haha

#33 Guest_Marshmallow_*

Guest_Marshmallow_*

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

Liger Zero: $75

Awesome, I have $75 sitting in my closet.
I remember there used to be a thing called Videonow, it's like a gameboy but takes little cds, and plays videos. So maybe more like a mini dvd player. Anyways, I have Zoids for it. :p

#34 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 03:38 PM

I'm gonna hold onto them for a while longer unless I NEED money... Even then I prolly wont find any collectors to take em though xD

Why not? Ebay em? :p Yah, I would hold on to them and keep them in good conditions and sell them off a few years later :p
-But I doubt the 50 pokemon Mcdonald toys woud be worth over 50$ :p

#35 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:29 PM

50 pokemon mcdonald toys? o.0 Where I come from mcdonalds just sells toy sets in like 6 or 8...unless we're talking 50 of the same pokemons...

no no no, I have a designated ROOM. not just bookshelf. ( ゚▽゚)/

actually a designated room, and entertainment unit of shelves behind glass doors right outside the room.

I would show photo of my room, but I think people will laugh....
( ̄~ ̄;) many people have said it is too much and I am crazy maybe.

I do not think Manaphy Egg is sold in Canada... Only Japan I think.

Right now I live in Canada for learning English! I study abroad~~~

Well I think it's pretty neat :p Show us show us! Or at least show me lol.

and btw. Salamanda. What's all that gold stuff on garurumon's back that looks like a spring? o.0

#36 iceberg2477

iceberg2477
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

i loved watchin the anime but anything after season 1 seemed weird and i couldnt get into it. i wish i was able to collect some of these figures back then and watch their values increase <_<

#37 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 07:21 PM

Awesome, I have $75 sitting in my closet.
I remember there used to be a thing called Videonow, it's like a gameboy but takes little cds, and plays videos. So maybe more like a mini dvd player. Anyways, I have Zoids for it. :p

omg I remember videonow! My mom got my sister and I a color one x3
I wish I had zoids for VN... o-o I didn't even know they made Zoids for VN x.x

Why not? Ebay em? :p Yah, I would hold on to them and keep them in good conditions and sell them off a few years later :p
-But I doubt the 50 pokemon Mcdonald toys woud be worth over 50$ :p

Yeah but the chance of getting what they're worth on ebay would be low but I guess it is an option. I'm trying to keep them in their boxes, safe and sound, but before that, my sister ended up knocking over goj and bent one of his spokes to his leg. My bf said he fixed it so I need to put him back together and see if he still works ok. Otherwise, nothing else is wrong with my zoids :D

Show us show us! Or at least show me lol.

I wanna see too :D I wish I had a room dedicated to all my anime stuff...

and btw. Salamanda. What's all that gold stuff on garurumon's back that looks like a spring? o.0

I think its something for when he digivolves. Its just sticking up... Not sure but thats what it looks like to me

i loved watchin the anime but anything after season 1 seemed weird and i couldnt get into it. i wish i was able to collect some of these figures back then and watch their values increase Posted Image

I know what you mean - I felt the same way. I can't even sit through FMA: Brotherhood.... I just like the original series of things best. When they come out with new seasons, new characters, new plots, etc, I get uninterested. I've actually stopped watching anime cause nothing good seems to be out anymore :(

#38 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:20 AM

You mean the silver stuff? Apparently it's the limited 'chrome' edition. It's suppose to be somewhat rare but tbh, it makes it so ugly.

#39 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

They make limited "chrome" editions... Seriously?! This just reminds me of those ugly ass chrome rims (IMO Only. I am not entitled to anyone elses opinion and I didnt mean to offend anyone who has these. I personally just dont like em) some people get for their cars x.x
What were they thinking???

#40 Riza

Riza
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

Wow, Zoids... That sure brings back memories. I have 50+ models of all different sizes. Some of them were imported, most were just from Toys R Us, back when they were being sold there. XD Until recently I still had them all assembled and sitting on my shelves around my room. But I decided they'd be safer dusted, disassembled and packed away. I don't care how expensive they get, I'll never sell 'em. They're a part of my childhood. :3

#41 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:37 AM

I think I still have the mastodon zoid sitting in storage somewhere... no idea what it's called.

Edit: Found it! Elephander. I hope to god all the pieces are still on it.

Posted Image

Edited by cuddlydemon, 13 March 2011 - 02:41 AM.

#42 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

Holy shit I wish I wasted my Birthday money on Zoids models back when I was a kid.

I still got some gundam models somewhere in the garage back home (a shit load of the master grade ones + one perfect grade that I remember taking years to hunt down/save for), but I don't think any of those are inflating anytime soon.

EDIT: I heard the classic Pokemon TCGs went up as well. Any of you old enough to remember the first hologram charizard card that came with the box set? You can sell that for 20 bucks now.

Edited by Lallard, 13 March 2011 - 11:27 AM.

#43 SailorMoon

SailorMoon
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:35 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~ after popular demand, and much consideration...... I will show my room... do not laugh! (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

Spoiler

#44 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:40 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~ after popular demand, and much consideration...... I will show my room... do not laugh! (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

Spoiler

Sorry but... O_o

#45 Tarabyte

Tarabyte
  • 230 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:55 PM

Spoiler

Pillow case buddy! XD

#46 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:47 PM

Holy crap! o-----------o

What's there to laugh about? I WISH I had that much anime xD
I started putting pictures of Hyde (You should know who he is =3) up on my ceiling when I had my bunk bed x3
Wow... I honestly think that's awesome that you've got that much anime! I love Super Pickle btw :3 too cute ^ ^

#47 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:03 PM

Holy crap! o-----------o

What's there to laugh about? I WISH I had that much anime xD
I started putting pictures of Hyde (You should know who he is =3) up on my ceiling when I had my bunk bed x3
Wow... I honestly think that's awesome that you've got that much anime! I love Super Pickle btw :3 too cute ^ ^

So I'm the only one that sees that there is something wrong...

#48 SailorMoon

SailorMoon
  • 104 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:12 PM

So I'm the only one that sees that there is something wrong...

no, you and my mother too~~~

#49 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:23 PM

I never even heard of zoids when were those even popular?

#50 Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde
  • 366 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:43 PM

Spoiler

This is amazing!!!! :D I wish I had a huge collection like that....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users