Photo

Zoids

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:38 PM

So I was randomly looking up models on amazon.... I found out I have well over $1000 of these models O-O

Gojulas himself is $220 now! I remember buying him for $20 - $30 cause he was on sale! These prices are flipping crazy x3 I can't wait to see them in another 8 years from now....

Anyway, does anyone remember this series or did anyone here ever even watch it? I've never been into shows and games with robots but Zoids got me hooked when I was little o-o

Btw, for those who are confused with what Goj is:

Posted Image

Liger Zero X: $160 now....
Posted Image

Liger Zero: $75
Posted Image

And for anyone who knows bout these guys. I can't find a price on Energy Liger. Anyone know?
Posted Image

I never saw too many copies of this model. I think they sold pretty quickly so I was lucky to get one o-o

Edited by Yukixx, 09 March 2011 - 02:44 PM.

#2 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:49 PM

OMFG! You have big liger zero?!?! I've got a mini one *is jealous*

And really. No asian grows up without watching at least one episode of pokemon, megaman, sailor moon or zoids as a kid :p

*goes to ebay to look at how much my Digimon figures cost*

#3 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:49 PM

Oh my god, what?
i have at least 30 Zoids, including some of the Japanese imports. I have all the Ligers that I could get my hands on and a bunch of the wolves. I have no clue why, but I loved building those fuckers. Never touched them after that though.

I'm totally going to track all of them down right this second. Scooore.

Edit: The only boxes I still have are the 1/72 Energy Liger, Konig Wolf, Zaber Fang and Berserk Fury boxes. D:
I have a feeling remembering the names of these others is gonna SUCK.

Edited by Salamanda, 09 March 2011 - 02:55 PM.

#4 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:50 PM

When did you buy them? They'll be collectors items at this rate, if they aren't already.

I never heard of Zoids though =\

#5 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:00 PM

OMFG! You have big liger zero?!?! I've got a mini one *is jealous*

And really. No asian grows up without watching at least one episode of pokemon, megaman, sailor moon or zoids as a kid :p

*goes to ebay to look at how much my Digimon figures cost*

Lmao! True. And yeah, I mainly collected the models. I have a few figurines like Liger Zero Jager (Never found a model for him but he's my all time favorite liger and easiest to control in the video game. My next best Zoid is Konig Wolf... I'm indestructable with him xDDD)

Oh my god, what?
i have at least 30 Zoids, including some of the Japanese imports. I have all the Ligers that I could get my hands on and a bunch of the wolves. I have no clue why, but I loved building those fuckers. Never touched them after that though.

I'm totally going to track all of them down right this second. Scooore.

You collected? :o
I only have Command Wolf. By the time I discovered Konig Wolf they were off the shelves :(
For ligers models I have: Liger Zero, Liger Zero X, and Energy Liger.
I have LIger Zero X (The red one) and Jager in action figures though. I think that's all the ligers I have... I got mainly minor zoids but the major ones are now worth A LOT
I wanted to cry cause I refuse to buy em for $100 now when I could've gotten em for $20 x3
And nice on the Jap imports! I just have the normal Hasbro mostly. My two big ones though are Liger x and Goj. The others are mainly minor. Command Wolf is up there though in prices too :)

I wouldn't touch them after I built them either but somehow my sister (she's special ed) always managed to somehow knock one or two over so I boxed them up :( Goj unfortunately was one victim and I haven't had time to fix him. I can get him back together, he just sticks now when he walks cause one of his stick things holding his legs to the body is bent (UGH!!!!!!)

When did you buy them? They'll be collectors items at this rate, if they aren't already.

I never heard of Zoids though =\

I bought them when I was like 10 so like 9 years ago. They've always been collectors items
Zoids was awesome when they were out. When I was little I'd purposely wake up at 6am every morning (school mornings mostly) just to watch the episodes x3
Now I have the video game for gamecube and beat the hell out of it over and over..... After I got Konig Wolf it just became really boring lol. At least with Liger Zero Jager I still lost every now and then :p

Jager: Faster than SHIT
Posted Image

Fanbased Konig Wolf (Has uber uber strong defense and good speed. Its attack EXCELS if you equip it with the right items)
Posted Image

Right now I'm drawing Konig Wolf in Illustrator for a school project... Imma end up butchering him. I need my tablet. I can't draw on a computer with a mouse for shit x.x

Edited by Yukixx, 09 March 2011 - 03:02 PM.

#6 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:02 PM

I never collected zoids but I just checked my digimon figures and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode alone is worth like 300 bucks o.o

http://cgi.ebay.com/...4#ht_4342wt_876

I got both paladin mode (large white one on the right) in like 2007 and imperialdramon (large one on the left and middle) in like 2002. And back then I thought they were already pretty expensive :p

Posted Image

I've got more but it's hard telling apart the larger sizes with the smaller ones in just pictures :(

Back to zoids.

I watched the anime. It was on Fox Kids TV every sunday. Can't remember exact time though. I remember Digimon was at 7am :p

What's the video game called? I want it :p Konig Wolf was beast but Liger will always be my fav lol

Edited by Kuro, 09 March 2011 - 03:11 PM.

#7 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:05 PM

Wow! I honestly never realized that Digimon had their own figurines till now xD
I used to watch Digi too... Wonder why I never knew lulz x3
That's a lot though!!! Apparently they're really rare... Specially if I never once saw them on the shelves as a kid

#8 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:07 PM

I have Command Wolf too, I havent found all of these yet but I know I have more in storage.

And....I open 2 of the huge boxes and low and behold, a shit ton of Digimon toys. Those wierd ones that evolve. I wonder how much those are worth? D:

#9 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:09 PM

Back to zoids :p

I watched the anime. It was on Fox Kids TV every sunday. Can't remember exact time though. I remember Digimon was at 7am :p

What's the video game called? I want it :p Konig Wolf was beast but Liger will always be my fav :p

I use Konig and Jager off and on. Whatever I'm in the mood for.

The game is called Zoids Battle Legends for game cube. They also have Zoids Assault for xbox 360 I believe. Not as much fun though. Look up screenies and you'll see what I mean =/

I have Command Wolf too, I havent found all of these yet but I know I have more in storage.

And....I open 2 of the huge boxes and low and behold, a shit ton of Digimon toys. Those wierd ones that evolve. I wonder how much those are worth? D:

I wasn't huge with digimon. But Kuro came up with $300 for the one above so they're up there too if you got some of the rare ones! If you ever plan to sell em, hold onto em for like 20 more years and they'll be worth MUCH more. If these things grew in price in just 10 years........ Phew... Just imagine O-O Gojulas went from $40 back in 2000 - 2002 to $220 now! ^ ^

#10 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:12 PM

I remember all of these being worthless so I'm curious as to if they actually sell.

And also, why the hell my parents let me have toys with such small freaking parts?! I opened one smaller box and a shoot ton of jumbled and tiny parts came out. How the heck am I gonna sorta all this mess? D:

#11 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:15 PM

I was huge with Digimon and I will always be huge with Digimon :p

There are tons of toys. I've got...a lot....think every partner Digimon from seasons 1-3 including digivolutions on some lol.

I've also got a handful of digivice toys. At least one from seasons 1-5 and working on the 6th season digivice (those things are expensive....it's usually shipping that kills me) -_-

I remember all of these being worthless so I'm curious as to if they actually sell.

If you're talking Digimon the big ones sell like crazy. If you're talking the small pathetic cheap ones then....no :( Digivices still sell too. If you've got one I'll buy it!

It's probably the same for all action figures

Edited by Kuro, 09 March 2011 - 03:18 PM.

#12 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:20 PM

lmao! I took apart my zoids when I packed em up so I'm bombarded with small parts too x3

Lets see....

A few minorish...... But still known that I have

Zoids Zaber Fang 1/72Buy new: $79.99
Zoids Evo Drive Model Kit Figure ZED-04 Dark HornBuy new: $27.952 new from $24.95

What's that one Zoid that transported the broken ones? It was like a snail or something.... I THINK it was Leena's Zoid.... Sorta looks like this but different colors:
Posted Image

I remember the digivices xD
I never played with em but I thought they were interesting.

#13 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:23 PM

Gustav? o.0

And I liked the Digivices.....then my parents got me the gameboy so I stopped collecting them for a while. Picked it back up again when 5th season came out because it didn't make sense to just stop there lol

Edited by Kuro, 09 March 2011 - 03:24 PM.

#14 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:24 PM

If you're talking Digimon the big ones sell like crazy. If you're talking the small pathetic cheap ones then....no :( Digivices still sell too. If you've got one I'll buy it!

I dont think I have the cheap ones since they digivolve and are pretty big.
I have this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item5641a6ce33
and its the cheapest feeling one. I feel like it'll break everytime I pick it up. D:
It's times like these you wish you weren't a normal kid and didn't have to take things out of the box.

And I only had one digivice, it was one of those barcode scanner ones. No clue if I still have it though.

#15 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

More that I have:
1/72 Scale ZOIDS Highend Master Model Command Wolf LC & AC Barad Construction Kit by KotobukiyaBuy new: $89.50

<b>Zoids Venomous Viper Action Figure Model Kit with Wind-up Motor (Zoids Series #020) by HasbroBuy new: $18.95<br class="unfloat" style="clear: both; line-height: 0; ">2 new from $18.89

I have two of these guysZoids #106 GRAVITY SAIX 1/72 Scale Motorized Action Figure Model Kit (2003 Hasbro) by Hasbro1 new from $39.95

Zoids EZ-036 Death Stinger Scale 1/72 by Tomy2 new from $54.97

GUSTAV!!!! THATS THE NAMEZoids Deluxe: Gustav (#025)1 new from $80.00

I have the COMPLETE set up for that thing. I have the carrying platforms, the attachments to it (The machine things to fix the Zoids while they are on the platforms in the show), the characters to it, including Zeke the organoid and ban and fiona and leena =3
</b>

Eew html fail much yeah?

I love rennamon o-o
She was always my favorite. I played the Digimon video game and used to use renn a lot. I think the ones that digivolve though (the figures not in the game) are probably worth quite a bit!!

#16 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:28 PM

It's collectors value :p So you're selling them? :p

#17 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

I'm gonna hold onto them for a while longer unless I NEED money... Even then I prolly wont find any collectors to take em though xD

#18 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:33 PM

These are the only 2 Digimon toys that I cant remember the names of. Can anyone help?

Posted Image

#19 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:34 PM

That's all Kuro :p

#20 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 03:56 PM

Cyberdramon on the left and MagnaAngemon on the right. Those might be able to sell for something. Maybe 7 bucks? I dunno. Not really worth selling really. Size is everything when it comes to action figures. If they digivolved into something then that'd up the money even higher imo.

And the Sakuyamon from before. I can't tell just by the pic the link gives but it looks like it's the american version o.0 There's two places who make the toys. Bandai makes its own in Japan and those usually get shipped around china and korea and all those asian places. The ones that are cheapest to export and sell well are given to the American uhh....division? (don't know proper name) and those are usually made a bit differently.

Still it fetches roughly the same price. The only difference is that if you want the specials/ LEs/big ones like the Imperialdramons up there you'll never see them for mass sale in America :(

I love rennamon o-o
She was always my favorite. I played the Digimon video game and used to use renn a lot. I think the ones that digivolve though (the figures not in the game) are probably worth quite a bit!!

I liked renamon too. She and Rika were the best female characters imo. I have one that digivolves to Kyuubimon :p Actually all of mine digivolve unless they're the cheapy keychains I got from those....things where you insert a coin and turn the dial and one pops out in the little plastic ball thing (wtf is that called?) o.0

Edited by Kuro, 09 March 2011 - 04:05 PM.

#21 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:12 PM

All mine digivolve and I still can't find the last box or 2 but this is what I have so far:

Posted Image

Maybe I'll just sell it all as a cheap bundle.

I'm curious to see how much you have Kuro D:

#22 SailorMoon

SailorMoon
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:56 PM

yes. I watch Sailor Moon as a child. (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

I was huge with Digimon and I will always be huge with Digimon :p

There are tons of toys. I've got...a lot....think every partner Digimon from seasons 1-3 including digivolutions on some lol.

I've also got a handful of digivice toys. At least one from seasons 1-5 and working on the 6th season digivice (those things are expensive....it's usually shipping that kills me) -_-

I only have three digivice, as well as pikachu and manaphy egg..... and old pokedex....

Spoiler

As we are talking about toy collections.... I wish to show everyone a small portion of my toy collection too! I will only show most valuable maybe~~ (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

Spoiler

( ̄ー ̄)

#23 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:45 PM

@sailor moon: Holy crap. Ok. My digimon collection just got pwned XD You have a designated bookshelf! o.o

I wanted a pokedex as a kid. Never got one. I've got the same D3 as you! :p And I didn't even know what a Pikachu and manaphy egg was until a few years ago. Are those for sale here in Canada? Never seen one before :S

Do you live in Japan btw?

All mine digivolve and I still can't find the last box or 2 but this is what I have so far:

Posted Image

Maybe I'll just sell it all as a cheap bundle.

I'm curious to see how much you have Kuro D:

My digimon stuff is everywhere (including parts) :p I might be able to take some pictures. *writes that down on march break to do list* I have you growlmon and galgomon and kyuubimon....I think galgomon kinda spontaneously exploded over the years though. His foot is on my bookshelf o.0 I also have a veemon who digivolves into flamedramon and his hand is running around with my harry potter lego collection o.0

Edited by Kuro, 09 March 2011 - 06:57 PM.

#24 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:09 PM

Haha I remember seeing them back then! I dont really like zoid models but I really like gundam models :)

#25 SailorMoon

SailorMoon
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:22 PM

@sailor moon: Holy crap. Ok. My digimon collection just got pwned XD You have a designated bookshelf! o.o
I wanted a pokedex as a kid. Never got one. I've got the same D3 as you! :p And I didn't even know what a Pikachu and manaphy egg was until a few years ago. Are those for sale here in Canada? Never seen one before :S

Do you live in Japan btw?

no no no, I have a designated ROOM. not just bookshelf. ( ゚▽゚)/

actually a designated room, and entertainment unit of shelves behind glass doors right outside the room.

I would show photo of my room, but I think people will laugh....
( ̄~ ̄;) many people have said it is too much and I am crazy maybe.

I do not think Manaphy Egg is sold in Canada... Only Japan I think.

Right now I live in Canada for learning English! I study abroad~~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users