Quantcast

Photo

Do you guys like me or what ?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you guys like me or what ? (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like me ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:49 AM

Uhm, i cant, ive had tried gettin my real life on track 18 years of it, nearly 19, i give up, because no one cares about me, my parents, my friends, no one, all i have is my gf and my computer...

Also, i dont think you guys are random, your all awesome friends even if you hate me D:

#27 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:50 AM

This is highly entertaining... Thanks for brightening my day, you guys.

#28 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:51 AM

lol, i am an entertaining person probably because i am always the on in the middle of dramas, seriously... xD sorry though roxi

#29 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:52 AM

Posted Image

#30 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:52 AM

lol ily scot!

#31 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:55 AM

You're trying so hard to make ppl like you that sometimes you're annoying. Sorry if I'm rude but, stop acting like a 13 years old and everything will be ok :) You are smart boy so this shouldn't be a problem ;)

#32 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:57 AM

Well im sorry but i grew up teaching myself and i probably am still a 13 year old and i aint changing this is who i am i guess and no its ok Tsvete but seriously, im just sick of everyone still complaining about me, i spent the last week basically trying to not spamm i went from every minute updating down to once every 10 hours give or take so so... i just hate it when i am still called a spammer etc etc ... if i keep to myself it boring and there is no point to anything... and if i dont try anything then nothing ever happens...

#33 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:58 AM

Every one I've seen has had it in there, but even if it's not every single one, you're still actively advertising your site and using the status update for what it's not really what it's for.

By my count, there are other users who do this to a much greater degree whom you actively defended when we announced the rule.

#34 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:59 AM

Who did i defend ? o.o

#35 I33t

I33t
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:00 AM

You're trying so hard to make ppl like you that sometimes you're annoying. Sorry if I'm rude but, stop acting like a 13 years old and everything will be ok :) You are smart boy so this shouldn't be a problem ;)

Um.. the bold gets kinda annoying after seeing it everywhere -_-.

and just don't spam status updates and you'll be fine.

#36 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:02 AM

Im not spamming status updates, seriously i can show you spamming if you really want

and i didnt make that bold i dunno how it happened soz xD

#37 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:04 AM

I think he's just talkative, which is why half his status updates are half page conversations. Personally if I had to pick between his ramblings and neobrah c/ping the same damn status 20 times a day, I'd pick maha.

#38 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

By my count, there are other users who do this to a much greater degree whom you actively defended when we announced the rule.

At least it's Neopets related and people are contributing to the site, I'm sure people would find it annoying if I decided to start streaming something and advertised to try and get more people to come and watch it.

#39 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

l33t was talking about my posts :D Tis really weird to see all my 200 posts everywhere, but if you are so annoyed I'd suggest you stop reading what I write ;)

#40 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:06 AM

No quite frankly a lot of what i see is not neopets related and seriously.... I would care if you started to do what i do because im not spamming and i am trying to contribute if you would like to take time to notice i have been doing signature requests also... and thanks scot that makes me feel so so much better, also neobrah made a proxied second neocodex account to advertise on too so i hear...

#41 I33t

I33t
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:07 AM

l33t was talking about my posts :D Tis really weird to see all my 200 posts everywhere, but if you are so annoyed I'd suggest you stop reading what I write ;)

Well its kinda hard when I'm scrolling down to see posts.

Edited by I33t, 13 March 2011 - 09:08 AM.

#42 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:08 AM

not annoyed at what anyones writing... just annoyed period atm and im going to bed... if i can... goodnight please continue posting so i can read in the morning

#43 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:08 AM

At least it's Neopets related and people are contributing to the site, I'm sure people would find it annoying if I decided to start streaming something and advertised to try and get more people to come and watch it.

What do either of them contribute? From what you're saying: neopets spamming = ok. Socializing = not ok.

#44 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:10 AM

lol i have bveen trying to contribute by giving some people some art to view and possibly the urge to ask me for a siggy or something xD

actually going to bed now... =\

#45 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:11 AM

Well its kinda hard when I'm scrolling down to see posts.

Well, I'm not here to make your life easier :) And I'm not here to spam Maha's topic, so if you think I care about your opinion say what you have to say in PM.

#46 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:19 AM

What do either of them contribute? From what you're saying: neopets spamming = ok. Socializing = not ok.

I never said socializing was bad at all, but I'm still going to stand that we're a forum, and not Facebook, and unless someone wants to start banning people, then there's always going to be advertisers over the people that care to socialize on the status updates.

#47 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:21 AM

Don't take so seriously what other people says about you Maha.
It doesn't matter what, you cannot be liked by every single person you know, and most of the people that like you won't be shouting it.

You realised you were spamming and you stopped, so now your not a spammer, rtop getting hurted by those comments (that doesn't even represent the entire forum).
Just do your best and learn from mistakes. Don't get hurted by hate-comments, but try to keep with you the nice experiences you have.

#48 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:28 AM

There're always going to be people who like you or don't like you. Disliking someone over what they put in their status seems pretty petty. Sure we all find selling in statuses annoying, but I don't think we care enough about the person who's doing it if we don't know him/her. However, I felt that you wanted opinions about your site and your work.

I've spoken to you, and you're a nice person. But I don't think you should be trying to win anyone over. Just be yourself.

#49 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:35 AM

Just because I don't hate someone doesn't mean I like them

Just because I don't like someone doesn't mean I hate them.

:thumbsup:

I have no strong feelings of companionship or disgust, so I shall withhold my vote while eating my muffin.

D:
where is my muffin?!

#50 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 09:43 AM

Noobs learn.
But you're trying way too hard.

Shouldn't this be in ChitChat?
Ninja'd

Edited by Junsu, 13 March 2011 - 09:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users