Quantcast

Photo

Do you guys like me or what ?

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you guys like me or what ? (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like me ?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:05 AM

Seriously i want honesty i am trying hard to win you guys over so i am not like an idiot and that...

#2 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:06 AM

I don't dislike you.

#3 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:09 AM

Just don't spam the status update box with your spam and people won't hate you so much.

I don't personally care but I'm not the voice of the angry mob.

#4 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:09 AM

Elin, i understand that but i havent been spamming since i realised i was... xD

#5 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:10 AM

I guess your ok you did give me my first paypal dollar

#6 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:11 AM

Elin, i understand that but i havent been spamming since i realised i was... xD

I do see you advertising your website in every single update you have, which isn't really helping your situation either.

Also, just realized this is in the debate section, and this isn't really much of a debate. *shrug*

Edited by Elindoril, 13 March 2011 - 08:12 AM.

#7 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:11 AM

i don't have any reason to like/dislike you or most others

#8 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:17 AM

I beg to differ that its EVERY single update thanks...

im going to bed

#9 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:17 AM

I beg to differ that its EVERY single update thanks...

Every one I've seen has had it in there, but even if it's not every single one, you're still actively advertising your site and using the status update for what it's not really what it's for.

It's more correct to link it when you have changed or added something to it, as that more classifies as a change in it's status, but if you just paste in every update, it gets a little annoying.

#10 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:22 AM

If you actually visit the website you will see i have added shit to it, ffs im not a dick, why would i spam advertise it, i have added a downloads page for psd files and a games page ffs and its not EVERY update and i have barely been updating

Edited by maharayana, 13 March 2011 - 08:22 AM.

#11 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:24 AM

Just because I don't hate someone doesn't mean I like them

Just because I don't like someone doesn't mean I hate them.

I have no strong feelings of companionship or disgust, so I shall withhold my vote while eating my muffin.

#12 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:25 AM

Fair enough boggy, and i know, but i want hard answers here, yes or no or some explanatory stuff....

#13 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:26 AM

Maha: your last 3 or 4 status updates included the link.
Bogg: the poll is not whether you hate him or like him, but if you like him or not.

#14 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:26 AM

I edited in a third option specifically so I could vote for it.

Sometimes it's nice being in charge.

#15 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:27 AM

Fair enough boggy, and i know, but i want hard answers here, yes or no or some explanatory stuff....

well I've been here for... 1.5 years? (slightly less) and there have been a LARGE influx/efflux of members, and you're not within the batch of the worst ones.

And you're still new; once you really understand the vibe here things generally get better. no I don't mean once you reach 500 posts, I mean once you've been here a couple of months.

#16 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:29 AM

lol, thanks jcr was about to put in a 3rd anyway xD and uhm... Drak, whats your problem with me advertising its not like im spamming seriously, its allowed and people are still advertising like me with buying or selling and i have seen many post the same update more than i have in the past 3 days and i dont bitch

#17 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:31 AM

You asked for our opinions, I'm giving mine, I find it kind of annoying you advertising your site on your status update, sometimes in less than 24 hours gaps.

#18 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:33 AM

lol, thanks jcr was about to put in a 3rd anyway xD and uhm... Drak, whats your problem with me advertising its not like im spamming seriously, its allowed and people are still advertising like me with buying or selling and i have seen many post the same update more than i have in the past 3 days and i dont bitch

No offence, but yes you do.

*points to topic*

#19 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:35 AM

Well i'm sorry i thought i was allowed a replied opinion, and i'm sorry i have sleep apnia and update my status before i sleep, and when i wake and up sometimes during the day... I'm so fucking sorry everything i do is not to your liking, take a look at other people for a chance, bitch to them, its better than me!

"i have seen many post the same update more than i have in the past 3 days and i dont bitch"

i was referring to the point that i don't bitch about everyone else "spamming"

#20 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:37 AM

After this topic? Not really.

Edit: I should add that before this topic (and probably will be so again in about ten minutes time) you were just one of the faint buzzes that seem to hum around the place these days.

#21 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:39 AM

Oh well, sorry Sweeney, its just that everyone always is so hard on me, everyone, even my parents, seriously, i was knew, i was learning i have improved yet i still get a-hole comments quite often... Im just makin this topic to get more understanding and have a rant to calm my nerves

#22 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:42 AM

Oh well, sorry Sweeney, its just that everyone always is so hard on me, everyone, even my parents, seriously, i was knew, i was learning i have improved yet i still get a-hole comments quite often... Im just makin this topic to get more understanding and have a rant to calm my nerves

You remind me of Necon.

In fact, I might even consider that you might be him, if it weren't for the fact that he apparently killed himself after I posted in a topic of his.
Those were the days.

#23 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:42 AM

Why exactly do you care so much about what an internet forum thinks about you? O.o

#24 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:45 AM

I care because people on here are people just like the people i know... And i have been through enough shit in my own life and i just want people to actually like me for once instead of hating me... I care because i have nothing else to care about...

Necon ?

#25 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2011 - 08:46 AM

I care because people on here are people just like the people i know... And i have been through enough shit in my own life and i just want people to actually like me for once instead of hating me... I care because i have nothing else to care about...

From it seems, you should be trying to focus on getting your real life fixed first rather then trying to get everything straightened out with a bunch of random people on an internet forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users