Autoclicker for a petgame?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 JaneTheDog

JaneTheDog
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:46 AM

So, I recently started playing 'Aywas'.
They have worlds you can explore by simply clicking in your browser, and you can make BP's(aywas money) with it.
You can make a lot of money if you endlessly click the buttons, but that would be boring.

There are 3 buttons that need to be clicked.
Continue Exploring > Whenever you find BP's/nothing/rest, you can click this button to continue. This button should be clicked.
Flee > I do not want the program to fight the monsters, so I just want to flee.
Decline > I do not want to buy anything from anyone, so I want to decline the offer.

Is there any way I can alter any existing browser autoclicker for this game, or is it possible for me to write a script to do it?

#2 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

If you take the time to learn Greasemonkey, it should be very very easy.

#3 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:16 PM

There are many AutoClicker programs out there... I use to use one when i was a kid for the slot machines...

http://autoclickerpr...m/download.html

#4 JaneTheDog

JaneTheDog
  • 90 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:23 PM

There are many AutoClicker programs out there... I use to use one when i was a kid for the slot machines...

http://autoclickerpr...m/download.html

Oh, I'll see if I can find another one, since I use mac and this one is only for windows.
Thanks though!

#5 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

I used an auto-clicker for that disrespectoids ad thing that was on neo and I racked up millions of points, made about 10 mill selling the items.

#6 JaneTheDog

JaneTheDog
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:11 AM

I tried understanding greasemonkey, and tried to edit a script so that it would work for aywas, but I can't even figure out what I need to change -.-
Any other suggestions or people who are willing to write it for me?

#7 SpartanDuelr

SpartanDuelr
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:56 PM

I actually played Aywas before, but quit cuz it was taking too much of my time.

I programmed , with my friend, an AUTO CLICKING ROBOT for the EXPLORE game cuz i was to lazy to do it myself and i would let it run over night and at school while im studying.
about 1,000,000+ BP / night obviously i didn't run it every night.
We literally made BILLIONS!!

When we raffled our accounts to other users on the site (NOT FOR REAL MONEY, THOUGH WE SHOULD HAVE)
The account had:
100 BILLION BP
500 GP
10 SP
300+ variety of pets incl. ADMIN DISTRIBUTED
MANY MANY ITEMS.....

It worked very smoothly without problems after i came up with my 3rd or 4th version, i had to make some changes when they changed their site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users