Photo

Lets discuss cheat scores

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:19 PM

I've been trying to cheat with scores for about 3 weeks now, I've noticed TWO things.
  • With certain games that aren't that popular(i think?), I found that you could send a score that's worth a gold trophy and it isn't even reviewd. (at 150secs)
  • Other games you'd have to go like half an hour for it to avoid being reviewed.
But I'm stil being puzzled, how exactly does one submit a score that is really beyond the review score, and still get away with it?!
Pros, please give us some tips, and.. Lets all discuss. :)

#2 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:24 PM

First tip: Don't cheat on a bunch of games at once. This is the fastest way to get frozen, slightly in front of freezing yourself (jk)
2nd tip: Have good records in the games you are going for trophies in. This is another way of saying, build up to the trophy score.
3rd tip: Don't be a boob. Participate in other parts of Neopia, and have a decent account.
4th tip: Have a reasonable time, but not too long.
5th tip: Use mods if the game has one.

Do these, and you'll have a trophy or two in no time.

#3 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:27 PM

Not so much a discussion as you just wanting to know how to do it.

Make sure the score is possible (some games only divisible by 5, 3, etc.) have a high score sending time (30+ mins is almost (almost) always guaranteed) to pass

there ya go

#4 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

Make sure the score is possible (some games only divisible by 5, 3, etc.) have a high score sending time (30+ mins is almost (almost) always guaranteed) to pass

there ya go

You seem pretty knowledgeable boggart, you might be able to answer my query.
I sent a score on Hagan's biscuit brigade using AoB, that was beyond the max score, but it was approved, without a score review.
The impossible score is currently on my list of personal highscores + i got the gold trophy.

I think the highest score possible is 1517, but I got 1571....I was thinking maybe their program couldn't differentiate between the order of the last two numbers.

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:37 PM

You seem pretty knowledgeable boggart, you might be able to answer my query.
I sent a score on Hagan's biscuit brigade using AoB, that was beyond the max score, but it was approved, without a score review.
The impossible score is currently on my list of personal highscores + i got the gold trophy.

I think the highest score possible is 1517, but I got 1571....I was thinking maybe their program couldn't differentiate between the order of the last two numbers.

Certain games don't have review scores at all such as Shenkuu Warrior. You could send a score of 9999999999 in it and it will be accepted. Of course, if this score is brought to attention to TNT you will be iced.

The same goes for the score you just sent. Thus, the only reason they will notice is if people report you for cheating. In which case, you're screwed

However: not many people play this game, so you MIGHT get away with it. However it's still relatively early in the month
and also, sometimes people get away with it for some reason. I've seen scores in faerie caves 2 of 1530-1550 with 8 people in that vicinity and the max score is 1520 >_< So you might be in trouble, but you might also get away with it.

Nothing you can do, just hope you'll get away with it. Just don't post on the boards or bring attention to your account/score.

#6 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:39 PM

Certain games don't have review scores at all such as Shenkuu Warrior. You could send a score of 9999999999 in it and it will be accepted. Of course, if this score is brought to attention to TNT you will be iced.

The same goes for the score you just sent. Thus, the only reason they will notice is if people report you for cheating. In which case, you're screwed

However: not many people play this game, so you MIGHT get away with it. However it's still relatively early in the month
and also, sometimes people get away with it for some reason. I've seen scores in faerie caves 2 of 1530-1550 with 8 people in that vicinity and the max score is 1520 >_< So you might be in trouble, but you might also get away with it.

Nothing you can do, just hope you'll get away with it. Just don't post on the boards or bring attention to your account/score.

haha, no worries, this was during last month. So i guess that means I got lucky. =p I really need to be more cautious.
Thanks for the clarification =] +rep

#7 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:12 PM

there ya go

nahhh yeah i've already figured those out. i've ever tried sending a really high score to try for the gold trophy at nearly an hour but got still got iced.

i suppose the best solution would be to work up towards it as aforementioned by samcoconut.

Edited by danielfromburn, 11 April 2011 - 10:12 PM.

#8 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:53 PM

idt its worth it.
I keep more to DL cheating because i like my account

idc about having trophies that much maybe later idk~

#9 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:15 PM

idt its worth it.
I keep more to DL cheating because i like my account

idc about having trophies that much maybe later idk~

whats dl cheating?

#10 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 11:16 PM

whats dl cheating?

Not frequently ABing, or cheating or anything of that matter.
I don't mean never, but not like leaving programs running all day everyday and I take days or two between cheating an shit.

If I do SS I'll SS like one game every few months..
idk

#11 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:00 AM

Not frequently ABing, or cheating or anything of that matter.
I don't mean never, but not like leaving programs running all day everyday and I take days or two between cheating an shit.

If I do SS I'll SS like one game every few months..
idk

but thats not very profitable now is it? haha.

#12 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:06 PM

i never cheat score as i do not know how to cheat..

Well if you ever get interested in cheating to earn some trophies, make sure you read the guides and don't send impossible scores (either above highest attainable or high scores in a short time period)

#13 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:01 PM

I got frozen yesterday for sending a score of 957 for advert attack.. :/ Trying to unfreeze it now..

#14 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:22 AM

I got frozen yesterday for sending a score of 957 for advert attack.. :/ Trying to unfreeze it now..

how to unfreeze?
can meh?

#15 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:27 AM

how to unfreeze?
can meh?

Cannot la apparently you need to go through alot of shit to unfreeze an account. lol

#16 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:38 AM

.... walau a.. ==
then how did you unfreeze your account?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users