37 replies to this topic

#1 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:01 PM

This is delayed as I was busy with family. But

Happy Easter

For some of you, you are celebrating the day that God rose from the grave. For others, your enjoying candy and bunnies. And some of you are just sitting around hating everyone else.

Regardless of how you celebrate. We want to wish you a wonderful day today, as tomorrow you are going to be working off all of the candy you wolfed down.

Oh, and Happy birthday to Kuro!

#2 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:16 PM

Happy Easter Codex staff, and other Codex people!

I spent over 6 hours with my elderly and slightly senile grandparents having a garden "party" and talking about family I have never ever met.

Hope you guys have more fun :D lol

#3 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:57 PM

LOL Happy Easter everyone! I been at my Auntie and Uncle's house with family enjoying a BBQ, like we black people do!

#4 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:58 PM

I'm supposed to go home later for dinner with my family.... not looking forward to that at all, lol. Happy Easter regardless : D

#5 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:24 PM

For some of you, you are celebrating the day that God rose from the grave. For others, your enjoying candy and bunnies. And some of you are just sitting around hating everyone else.

Bwahahaha.
I'm doing all three!

#6 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:34 PM

This is delayed as I was busy with family. But

Happy Easter

For some of you, you are celebrating the day that Jesus rose from the grave. For others, your enjoying candy and bunnies. And some of you are just sitting around hating everyone else.

Regardless of how you celebrate. We want to wish you a wonderful day today, as tomorrow you are going to be working off all of the candy you wolfed down.

Sorry I couldn't resist. :p
Happy Easters everyone! I got a new lego starwars kit Woo!

#7 Eyams

Eyams
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:53 PM

Happy Easter! (: im.... wasting time online. awesome.

#8 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:23 PM

Easter is like a second thanksgiving for my family.. we eat too much then sit around and go augh... i ate too much
then we have desert :B

Edited by Katrinas, 24 April 2011 - 02:23 PM.

#9 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:34 PM

Today I had birthday cake, presents and an awesome sushi dinner.....never really occurred to me it was Easter...

#10 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:39 PM

Today I had birthday cake, presents and an awesome sushi dinner.....never really occurred to me it was Easter...

No way! We had Sushi today to!
*High Fives*

#11 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:42 PM

According to some primitive religions, their God and his son and a "holy' ghost are one and the same. Like a 3 leaf clover, they are separate and simultaneously the same entity so it would not be erroneous to use them interchangeably.

#12 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:43 PM

oooher, Edited first post then

#13 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:09 PM

Happy Easter to the Neocodex Staff :D

#14 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:13 PM

I dont want anything happy from an erection :|

#15 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:23 PM

Haven't seen you around lately. where you been bro?

#16 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:50 PM

happy easter ^,^ I got a vid of my daughter hunting eggs (its funny-ish) that i'm working on uploading to youtube, i'll post it once done. Looks like it'll take a while though x-x

#17 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:09 PM

Holy trinity->Jesus is god.

#18 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:13 PM

Holy trinity->Jesus is god.

Its silly to argue with idiots. Just let him pretend to correct me and pretend to be smart.

#19 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:16 PM

Its silly to argue with idiots. Just let him pretend to correct me and pretend to be smart.

Ouch. Thanks for that Adam.

#20 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:29 PM

Be nice to him, he's just a kid fetus.

#21 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:00 PM

It's pretty sad how on Easter I need to work for 5+ hours on a history project. Happy Easter everyone! :thumbsup:

#22 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

Ouch. Thanks for that Adam.

Relax brother. I was just messing with you.

#23 sherm

sherm
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:12 PM

haha wow. i woke up this morning and had no idea that it was easter. regardless of whether i knew or not, i did none of the above mentioned by iargue as i am in europe and have been stuck in this dinky dorm room trying to write a paper. sighh~ happy easter everybody

#24 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:13 PM

It's pretty sad how on Easter I need to work for 5+ hours on a history project. Happy Easter everyone! :thumbsup:

No FUCKInG way! First someone else has sushi for easter (like me) and now you are working on a history project also?! Unreal man. Although Im almost done!

#25 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 05:16 PM

haha wow. i woke up this morning and had no idea that it was easter. regardless of whether i knew or not, i did none of the above mentioned by iargue as i am in europe and have been stuck in this dinky dorm room trying to write a paper. sighh~ happy easter everybody

I think this applies to you, "And some of you are just sitting around hating everyone else." Any time I am stuck at home doing homework, I am wishing everyone on this forum was dead... unless they are doing homework too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users