Photo

How to fix sLAUGHTER's Score Sender!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:31 PM

So a lot of you lately, have been asking when will sLAUGHTER's Score Sender be fixed.
Truth is, it's not broken. It still works for me til this day, without one problem.
Why?, because I have been through everything and I have taken the time to see how to fix it.

Here is a little list of ways to help it run:
1.) If it is installed on your desktop, take it down! That's what made it stop working for me at first.
2.) If you chose make sure logged in before sending and auto update encryption CHANGE IT BACK. Those also caused it to stop working for me,
3.) Make sure you update the encryption everyday! As silly as it sounds, mine stopped working once because I only updated it every few days.

Those are the tips I have that will help you fix it. These helped me and a lot others. Sorry if yours fits none of the above this is all I know, but feel free
to state your problem for others to help! :thumbsup:

#2 chomps268

chomps268
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:46 PM

Ummm, none of this really has anything to do with fixing slaughter, lol. The update encryption button wasn't working before... It would crash if you clicked it. I tried it out this morning to see if it was fixed, and it was. My encryption updated...

So yeah, I guess it was a problem with the update servers? I'm pretty sure it was, seeing as his site was down too.

#3 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 10:04 AM

Ummm, none of this really has anything to do with fixing slaughter, lol. The update encryption button wasn't working before... It would crash if you clicked it. I tried it out this morning to see if it was fixed, and it was. My encryption updated...

So yeah, I guess it was a problem with the update servers? I'm pretty sure it was, seeing as his site was down too.

This is for people having problems with running the Score Sender for NP.

#4 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:16 AM

Yes the lack of updating of encryption fucked my using of the SS once, but ever since... I never had any problems with it, the ss is in a folder ON my desktop too, I do have "make sure account is logged in" checked and "auto encryption update" on as well.

On some days it just doesn't send any scores, but those days come very minimally. Has been working absolutely fine for me for about a month now.

#5 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:01 AM

after i removed it from my desktop i dont have it on my PC anymore and the download link is broken so i am not sure how i can find it again and download it

#6 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:03 PM

Try here? http://www.gamekille...ore-sender.html

#7 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

It crashed because the server I put the Encryption files on...well they shut me down for 3 days. But that's over now...Posted Image

...and as for a download link... Posted Image this server also told me not to distribute my programs from their servers, so I'm still looking for a spot to put them.

...and just an FYI: I update my encryption files, the main ones, every night at midnight. They've been the same for a long LONG time, so no big worries. Posted Image

Edited by sLAUGHTER, 04 May 2011 - 06:10 PM.

#8 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:28 PM

Did you ever try Github like I mentioned a while ago?

#9 chomps268

chomps268
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

This is for people having problems with running the Score Sender for NP.

You're speaking nonsense. Did you even read my post?

#10 trixz1

trixz1
  • 89 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

I got frozen with score sender :(

Maybe i set something wrong or used a list similar to a lot of others

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users