Quantcast

Photo

Let's describe a racist and their use of racist words !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#26 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 01:48 PM

So what if hipster-tupac wants to use the word nigger. Big fucking deal. If you want to enforce some kind of board wide decency then implement a word-filter that's enabled by default, if people want to use big and mature words then they can disable it and if they encounter those nasty words and report somebody for using them then you can easily tell them to just turn their fucking filter back on.

YES my nigggga ! LOL @hipster-tupac tho. <3

#27 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:14 PM

So what if hipster-tupac wants to use the word nigger. Big fucking deal. If you want to enforce some kind of board wide decency then implement a word-filter that's enabled by default, if people want to use big and mature words then they can disable it and if they encounter those nasty words and report somebody for using them then you can easily tell them to just turn their fucking filter back on.

It has nothing to do with just using that word. Its his consistent racist attitude that is an issue. As he has bragged in this thread, he has been like this for a long time, and that has to come to an end.

#28 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:16 PM

It has nothing to do with just using that word. Its his consistent racist attitude that is an issue. As he has bragged in this thread, he has been like this for a long time, and that has to come to an end.

You are upset.

#29 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

I'd like to see some examples of him being racist, though. Because as far as I can tell, Tupac is just a more coked-up version of Noit.

#30 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

I live in a place where pretty much everyone uses the word. So, the people I constitute as racist are the ones that actually say it with hatred and towards an actual black person.
I personally use the word nigger as an insult towards everyone, black or not, lmfao.

In my opinion, it's the same as calling someone stupid. I don't get mad when someone calls me an idiot, I just shrug it off and say no, but you are a dickhead. I know I'm not stupid, so I don't freak out. Especially if that person didn't even know me, because if they don't fucking know me how are they gonna know if I'm an idiot or not?
Same with nigger. If you know you're not a nigger, then stop your whining.

I don't have much tolerance or respect for people who freak out over idiotic insults. They're just being cry babies.

Edited by oreo12, 28 May 2011 - 03:33 PM.

#31 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2011 - 04:45 PM

I'd like to see some examples of him being racist, though. Because as far as I can tell, Tupac is just a more coked-up version of Noit.

Most of his points of racism are hidden because that is our policy. But for instance, he once changed his name to Nigger, and made a post in the trading section saying he could get people drugs and guns. That's Blatant racism and he was warned for it.

Recent he also Flamed a member by calling him a nigger and saying he liked cocks. He was warned for that, as racist flaming is completely against the rules. We generally allow insults such as being called stupid and things, during debates at least, but we never allow another person to attack someone's race, even if they are not part of that race.

He then also posted "Nigger, I aint even mad" as a status, right after I warned him, and I warned him for that, as I told him not to use Nigger and he did it anyways. He then created a topic trying to get out of the warn, and then created a topic insulting me, which I also closed, and warned him that I would warn him again if he did anything else.

Then he called you a Nigger, which is blatantly just trying prove if I would do anything. He was warned for that as well.

#32 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 05:01 PM

I hate when you're identified as racist from a joke.
I mostly judge racism by acts instead of words.

#33 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:46 PM

Most of his points of racism are hidden because that is our policy. But for instance, he once changed his name to Nigger, and made a post in the trading section saying he could get people drugs and guns. That's Blatant racism and he was warned for it.

Oh sweet Jesus on toast.
Posted Image

#34 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:48 PM

Jane is scary. I decided to ride the bus through the entire route just for the heck of it. We had to detour twice because of cop cars blocking the roads off. I never went there again :| My brother moved out of Toronto to Mississauga, and now I don't feel comfortable taking the subway in the night to get there :/

#35 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:56 PM

saying that word just shows your a low class of society. the majority of the time, it also means that you won't get anywhere in life. i dont see harvard graduates saying nigger to people. nor do I see decent college students say that word. and by decent i mean the ones that require 2000+ sat scores and 3.6+ gpas.

#36 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:03 PM

saying that word just shows your a low class of society. the majority of the time, it also means that you won't get anywhere in life. i dont see harvard graduates saying nigger to people. nor do I see decent college students say that word. and by decent i mean the ones that require 2000+ sat scores and 3.6+ gpas.

You'd be surprised. I know someone who got a scholarship to Harvard who uses it on a semi-regular basis. It's not because he hates black people, it's just part of the language and he often adapts his speech depending on who he's around. It's difficult to communicate otherwise when you have a genius level IQ lol

#37 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:19 PM

Hmmm, how do I describe myself? Asian, funny, authentic, self-motivated, loves long walks on the beach while riding horses...

but in all seriousness, people are racist are just plain stupid. Yes, they're ignorant and I'm not saying that racism doesn't stem from some truth; as my friend says, "stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason". But racism is more the idea that their attitude about an entire person is embodied completely in their race and not who they really are. This is stubborn and just plain stupid to judge on someone on such a shallow level

Yes I have pre-conceived notions of people of certain races, but that is not the be-all and end-all of that person. If people just thought I was some FOB who didn't speak English I'd be down right pissed because my English is fucking awesome. I have very little tolerance for ignorant people, and that's what racists are; ignorant.

#38 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:34 PM

College students will automatically get somewhere in life.

Yeah, how's that art degree helping you out at Starbucks?

#39 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:26 AM

Relevant Louis CK bit:

#40 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:35 AM

Personally, I have labeled you as a judgmental racist. And yes, I am being a hypocrite by judging and calling you a judgmental man.

There have been multiple incidents where you have called me a chink, faggot, and gay.
There are more words you have called other members and me, but I cannot specifically remember and therefore shall not bring it up.

Although the words faggot and gay may not be racist, chink certainly is.

Yeah, how's that art degree helping you out at Starbucks?

I draw the fancy menus.

#41 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:35 AM

Personally, I have labeled you as a judgmental racist. And yes, I am being a hypocrite by judging and calling you a judgmental man.

There have been multiple incidents where you have called me a chink, faggot, and gay.
There are more words you have called other members and me, but I cannot specifically remember and therefore shall not bring it up.

Although the words faggot and gay may not be racist, chink certainly is.

I draw the fancy menus.

Where does this shit happen? I have never witnessed any of this shit...

#42 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:36 AM

Where does this shit happen? I have never witnessed any of this shit...

Status updates~
If you do it in the forum then it'll stay forever.
Statuses don't.

Spoiler

Edited by Junsu, 29 May 2011 - 01:39 AM.

#43 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:40 AM

Status updates~
If you do it in the forum then it'll stay forever.
Statuses don't.

Ah that makes sense, I never check those. If he's causing such a commotion why hasn't he been banned?

Posted Image
wow, what a faggot...

#44 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:42 AM

Ah that makes sense, I never check those. If he's causing such a commotion why hasn't he been banned?

Nobody is ever butthurt enough to report lulz.
And he does come with some funny stuff sometimes <3

Edited by Junsu, 29 May 2011 - 01:42 AM.

#45 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:46 AM

To be honest, it doesnt matter how colloquial or common a word is, if even one individual takes offense to it in relation to race, then it can be considered a racist term. Thats not to say you're a racist person. At the same time, if youre told to stop using a word because its considered racist, and you continue to do it, your motives are a little questionable....

#46 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:12 AM

wow, what a faggot...

It just takes time. We are very lax about the rules right now, but hes starting to push them very hard.

#47 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:16 AM

SIMPLY PUT NO FUCKS ARE GIVEN.

So much so that I can't even put my input in this thread, who gives a fuck.

#48 Chloee

Chloee
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:32 AM

I think it's how people say things..because anything, said in the wrong way, could be taken the wrong way. 'Cause some people find some words offensive, and others don't. It's the attidude of the people who say them, and the mood, and impressions they give when they say it.

#49 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:41 AM

Junsu, I've never said chink. AT ALL. Gay? Possibly, faggot, yes. You are.
I haven't made any remarks about asians except Boggart, he takes it like a man.

Donald, you're a low class colombian with an IQ of 69. That's if you can manage to get it.
And iargue, I never made a topic to get out of the warn, I simply poke at it and I will continue to do so.
And I like how you posted while I was suspended from posting, that's cool.

I never had a "racist attitude" whats so ever. But that's opinion based, isn't it?
Who am I to say you're not wrong, but you are. LOL. Also I'm not bragging, I feel like a pothead
trying to legalize weed, but in actuality I'm a dude, who's part black trying to have the right to say 'Nigger'.
Possibly without being racist, but I don't know how that even works to begin with.

#50 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:24 AM

Blah blah blah nigger this nigger that

I think the bigger question here is when the fuck did you get a position of authoritah?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users