Photo

TNT Celebrating Trillion Views

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#76 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:29 AM

Lol, this has got to be the most up to date forum topic ever. I JUST saw that user lookup. a 6 year shell? I dont think he self froze. I'm gonna assume he was frozen cause it will help me sleep better at night.. Hrmmm...

What if TNT is doing this so that they can catch Aution Auto Snipers and ban them?! The devious-ness!

Woodland Draik MP for 2.5mil so far and climbing. Anyone has 10 mil? Just plug it in there! Make them work for their money's worth!

#77 HaoAsakura

HaoAsakura
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

Lol, this has got to be the most up to date forum topic ever. I JUST saw that user lookup. a 6 year shell? I dont think he self froze. I'm gonna assume he was frozen cause it will help me sleep better at night.. Hrmmm...

What if TNT is doing this so that they can catch Aution Auto Snipers and ban them?! The devious-ness!

Woodland Draik MP for 2.5mil so far and climbing. Anyone has 10 mil? Just plug it in there! Make them work for their money's worth!

Lol they are so scheming giving out item to freeze botters. Oh i see it remove dirty money from the economy :D

Edited by HaoAsakura, 16 June 2011 - 10:31 AM.

#78 sourbrick

sourbrick

• 97 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

i wish but thanks to the 5k np limit.. everyone's having a nice sniping party =.=

#79 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:37 AM

Lol yeah 5k limit, you can't bid more than 5k over the current asking price :rolleyes:

I've seen a few people get more than 1 item and unfortunately they aren't using a program, they've just been auction sniping for years
and they're really lucky douchebags

#80 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:40 AM

Lol they are so scheming giving out item to freeze botters. Oh i see it remove dirty money from the economy :D

I mean seriously, what better way to spot auction snipers and their shell accounts? The one you put was seriously dunce. 6 year old account, level 1 pet and 0 of everything. Ridiculous. He deserves to get that ban. I just hope that some of these items actually manage to get into the hands of legit people.

Or maybe doing this, they will be able to release some Sword of White Lies at the cove since everyone is fixated on the auction house for now. Hahaha.

My money's all clean!!! I swear!!

#81 HaoAsakura

HaoAsakura
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:42 AM

I mean seriously, what better way to spot auction snipers and their shell accounts? The one you put was seriously dunce. 6 year old account, level 1 pet and 0 of everything. Ridiculous. He deserves to get that ban. I just hope that some of these items actually manage to get into the hands of legit people.

Or maybe doing this, they will be able to release some Sword of White Lies at the cove since everyone is fixated on the auction house for now. Hahaha.

My money's all clean!!! I swear!!

Haha im not saying your money is dirty :(
*runs to the cove*

#82 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:45 AM

Haha im not saying your money is dirty :(
*runs to the cove*

Smugglers Cove

At the bottom of a cliff in Krawk Island lies a cave, a place where smugglers can sell their ill-gotten gains. Rare items from all over Neopia can be found here, at a price.

Posted Image

You have 500 Dubloons to spend.

The smugglers have no items to sell currently :(

Well, looks like you beat me there. Damn you evil twin of Shaman King...*Runs to the auction house.*

#83 sourbrick

sourbrick

• 97 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:45 AM

shit! need to be faster.. flies to the cove..

#84 HaoAsakura

HaoAsakura
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:49 AM

Yea, just 1min auctioned a fire scarab too but a program shell won it so they iced the shell took it out and re 1min auctioned it so I legit account could win

Sweet Dreams!!! :)

Edited by HaoAsakura, 16 June 2011 - 10:49 AM.

#85 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:55 AM

Sweet Dreams!!! :)

Hahaha! I knew it, and for a friggin fire scarab... Wasted... Damn that person deserved it. Spiteful...

Oh well, congrats to yugiohrocks8899 for getting the woodland draik MP for 5mil.

*goes to a corner and cries*

#86 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:20 AM

Edit: Sorry, somehow wasn't on the latest page when I replied to this thread. Posted Image

What the hell. First the Cove sword and now cheap ass items in the auction blocks? This is very very painful. I want to get an auction sniper just for this!

Some @$ mangaged to get a super attack pea for just over 70k?!?!?!

I feel like cursing and swearing. What the hell man. That heart rending...

Grey Draik Morphing potion at 2mil. I'm there dammit!

The great Posted Image soul__stealer Posted Image created such an AS at IcedAccounts... just sayin.

Still, I'm not a fan of AS (prefer AB) and even if I was my luck sucks. Couldn't even win a Poptart Plushie trade if it was posted.
It's almost too painful to watch yet my darn curiosity has me checking both auctions & trades every so often.
Such a masochist. :p

Edited by toxicXchocobo, 16 June 2011 - 11:23 AM.

#87 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:39 AM

i wonder if there is decreased competition in the shops now that everyone is watching the auctions :whistling:

#88 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

Holy fuck look at these crazy items in the auction now. My god....

#89 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:54 AM

I'm conflicted about this. On one hand I want Draik Eggs, Draik & Krawk MP's to deflate, as well as MSPP and BGC and SuAP... But on the other hand it's just weird that they're just handing out items, and it's kinda like the auction snipers just got christmas early O_o;

#90 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:28 PM

There's also the trades. They had a SuAP and Golden Scarab in it. I feel slightly more comfortable and actually had a chance with those

#91 Muffin

Muffin
  • 174 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:32 PM

I feel slightly more comfortable and actually had a chance with those

Me too, i havnt got a chance at the auctions, or the np i must be the poorest person on codex at the moment hahaha!

#92 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:35 PM

I just got a draik egg recently from MF! This bullshit better not deflate the prices!

#93 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

I don't think there's a way really. I don't really understand what's the point to see a list of previously auctioned items. If anything, seeing that list would make me feel bad for missing the chance to bid for those item.

If they put something up they're likely to put up more of the same item later. Besides. I just want to see what's being offered. So far it's pretty cool :p

#94 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:45 PM

Is anyone else lagging in the auctions? 0_0

#95 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:50 PM

just missed MSPP by a second. =/ I think this auction thing suuuuckkks. (Especially for those people who already had a SuAP, MSPP, and BGC! :p)

#96 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 01:51 PM

I doubt TNT would release enough MPs to deflate Draiks. Even if they gave out 100 it wouldn't deflate, or deflate for long. All you'd have to do is wait a while til people stop rushing to sell and there you go.

#97 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:17 PM

the people who win the auctions will probably hog their prizes anyways so I doubt anything will deflate any time soon (shame since I'll never win an auction) :(

On another note. Is it true TNT's also putting up trades? Read it at JN but I didn't see anything on the site o.0

#98 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:20 PM

Yes, they put up trades. They ask you put an item less than 5,000 NP worth and they accept a random winner.

#99 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

the people who win the auctions will probably hog their prizes anyways so I doubt anything will deflate any time soon (shame since I'll never win an auction) :(

On another note. Is it true TNT's also putting up trades? Read it at JN but I didn't see anything on the site o.0

yup, i saw a faerie draik mp. obviously i didn't win it.

#100 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:38 PM

So you just plop down junk and pray it works? I'm gonna go try :p

Edited by Kuro, 16 June 2011 - 02:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users