Photo

TNT Celebrating Trillion Views

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

#101 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:06 PM

These trades/auctions are pissing me off. I haven't been on at any time TNT is; I'm sure people from other countries are livid. Sad times. :(

#102 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 05:46 PM

These trades/auctions are pissing me off. I haven't been on at any time TNT is; I'm sure people from other countries are livid. Sad times. :(

Sad times?
Even if you get nothing, it will be easier for you to get High end items because they will become more accesible (more in the maket).

#103 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:24 PM

it will be easier for you to get High end items because they will become more accessible

Not true. The people who bought them are going to be expecting the same prices the items are currently at. Therefore, they won't be any easier to obtain, they'll just be more apparent.

#104 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

Not true. The people who bought them are going to be expecting the same prices the items are currently at. Therefore, they won't be any easier to obtain, they'll just be more apparent.

supply increased. demand remains constant. regardless of what these people expect to get, the market is beholden to no man

#105 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 06:42 PM

It's like the faerie paint brushes. One or two might sell for about 800k but the most still cruise at around 2mill

#106 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 07:16 PM

Yep livid, and I missed Sid as well. :angry:

Edited by koobe, 16 June 2011 - 07:17 PM.

#107 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:56 PM

Well, looks like things have died down for now. Cant wait to see if they'll do the 1 min super attack pea auctions again. At least if you see that, there's a chance of getting it. But damn this is annoying. Its like they're tantalizing us with things we want but cant have...

On a happier side note, during the last auction ALOT of people got frozen because they were using shells and auction sniping. Makes me happy in my pants. :D

#108 HaoAsakura

HaoAsakura
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:42 AM

Well, looks like things have died down for now. Cant wait to see if they'll do the 1 min super attack pea auctions again. At least if you see that, there's a chance of getting it. But damn this is annoying. Its like they're tantalizing us with things we want but cant have...

On a happier side note, during the last auction ALOT of people got frozen because they were using shells and auction sniping. Makes me happy in my pants. :D

Looks like you had a good dream last night :D

#109 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 07:55 AM

Well, its begun again, its neopian standard time 0855 at theres a MSPP (TCG) up. Sigh

#110 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

I love watching this zombie draik egg just slowly rising in price over time. I got a few bids in so meh, we shall see. <_<

#111 HaoAsakura

HaoAsakura
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:42 AM

man couldnt buy anything yet ):

#112 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:49 AM

It was ridiculous. It went up so much, it would have been easier just to buy it in a normal auction. Only the MSPP (TCG) would have been worth it and i missed it. Sadness. Instant Billionaire.

Cant stand watching these items slip through my grasp!!!

#113 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:10 PM

SUAP was auctioned as well yesterday. I think you're going to have a lot more luck with the trades than auctions!

#114 Pavement

Pavement
  • 429 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 03:42 PM

So how long do these auctions usually last?

#115 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:37 PM

So its not who wins the auctions? its just a randome bidder that wins?

#116 Bips712

Bips712
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 04:46 PM

No, its whoever wins the auction. The trade lot ones are random.

#117 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

No, its whoever wins the auction. The trade lot ones are random.

Good to know about the trades, might actually put in some offers now.

#118 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:48 PM

So how long do these auctions usually last?

I've seen auctions last from 1 min to 2 hours. Some might be more but I'm not sure.

Also. Does anyone know when the trades are usually up? Whenever I go on they're all gone :(

#119 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

Didn't see any trades for yesterday at all. I think they've decided to stop doing the trades thing and focus on the auctions. Which is really bad, but what can we do. Write an angry letter to them about auction snipers?

Usually the auctions are between 1 min to 1 hour. You can monitor the auction by seeing when the first bid was placed and checking the timing range they put up to have a rough estimate of how much time is left before the item lot is closed. Did anyone here in Neocodex actually manage to GET something from this fracass?

#120 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:27 PM

There have been around 7 trades in the past 2hours. Mostly scarabs, but there was a BGC too.

#121 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:36 PM

Usually the auctions are between 1 min to 1 hour. You can monitor the auction by seeing when the first bid was placed and checking the timing range they put up to have a rough estimate of how much time is left before the item lot is closed. Did anyone here in Neocodex actually manage to GET something from this fracass?

Nope :/

I do feel a small tingle of pride when I manage to just get a bid in. Then I refresh the page, find out someone else is at the top and my bid is like 50 spots down and that feeling disappears....

#122 HaoAsakura

HaoAsakura
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

Didn't see any trades for yesterday at all. I think they've decided to stop doing the trades thing and focus on the auctions. Which is really bad, but what can we do. Write an angry letter to them about auction snipers?

Not when im lagging so badly D:

#123 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

There have been a BUNCH in the last 2 hours or so.

Several trades including a scarabnova and another scarab, and auctions with a pirate drake egg, krawk potion and a dung scarab and a bunch of other stuff as well.

#124 ElPinapple

ElPinapple
  • 204 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:31 PM

Wow am I late to the party.

Unfortunately I haven't got enough to really snipe any of the auctions... :/

#125 Rikku

Rikku
  • 2109 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:38 PM

Wow am I late to the party.

Unfortunately I haven't got enough to really snipe any of the auctions... :/

trust me, even if you had enough np to bid, you would have a better chance of winning the lottery.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users