• This topic is locked This topic is locked
641 replies to this topic

#576 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:02 PM

I have a question - how necessary is it to shuffle scores, and why do we do it? I realize that it's dangerous to use the exact same list as someone else (presumably because TNT will see the matching patterns across accounts), but when I play legit I am far more likely to send scores three times for the same game before moving on to the next. It doesn't make sense to me to jump between 6 different games, sending a single score for each before looping back to send a second score etc.

If that made any sense, could someone please clarify this for me? Thanks in advance :)

i shuffle my list everyday, just to humanize my score sending a bit.

you should shuffle them AND group them into similar id. if you just shuffle them it will look weird since you play kass basher, then bouncy supreme and then kass basher again back-to-back.

#577 Elva

Elva
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:14 PM

i shuffle my list everyday, just to humanize my score sending a bit.

you should shuffle them AND group them into similar id. if you just shuffle them it will look weird since you play kass basher, then bouncy supreme and then kass basher again back-to-back.

Ohhh, that makes sense. I stupidly assumed that grouping by similar ID would sort them in descending order or something, so the list wouldn't change anyway. Thanks for the clarification!

#578 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2013 - 05:28 PM

Ohhh, that makes sense. I stupidly assumed that grouping by similar ID would sort them in descending order or something, so the list wouldn't change anyway. Thanks for the clarification!

yea sure. :p play around with the list everyday. sometimes i delete a game or two as well.

#579 Elva

Elva
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

yea sure. :p play around with the list everyday. sometimes i delete a game or two as well.

That's smart. I guess it makes sense that most people don't play all the exact same games every day. Is there a way to pause the score sending (without actually stopping it)? I'm worried that SSing for 4 hours straight every day might not seem human, but I don't want to have to keep loading lists manually every hour or something.

#580 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:39 PM

That's smart. I guess it makes sense that most people don't play all the exact same games every day. Is there a way to pause the score sending (without actually stopping it)? I'm worried that SSing for 4 hours straight every day might not seem human, but I don't want to have to keep loading lists manually every hour or something.

I have a huge massive gargantuan list that I shuffle, delete a bunch straight from the middle, and then sort. 

#581 Elva

Elva
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:18 PM

Do you have to check your whole list every time the NP ratios reset to make sure they don't exceed the review score?

Sorry if I'm asking to many questions :/

#582 VaultBoy

VaultBoy
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:47 PM

Do you have to check your whole list every time the NP ratios reset to make sure they don't exceed the review score?

It might happen that a game np ratio change, though that is rare.

#583 Elva

Elva
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:55 AM

My SS log says "Sent, made 1000 NP, but unknown errcode!" What does this mean?

#584 allangaray

allangaray
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 11:51 AM

Is there a list of game IDs?

#585 anewvision

anewvision
  • 1195 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2013 - 06:29 AM

Is there a list of game IDs?

http://dl.dropboxuse...SSLM/index.html

My SS log says "Sent, made 1000 NP, but unknown errcode!" What does this mean?

It means there was an error. It happens sometimes, nothing to worry about. Relax.

#586 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

The review scores won't change, but the NP ratios do reset every month, so I go through all my lists and adjust my scores/times when that happens to make sure that I'm getting 1k np every time and that I'm not wasting my time getting scores higher than necessary.

I've found that an easy way to do this is to keep a base list that has one score for every game I play. I just make all my changes in the base list then copy it 3 times into my actual lists.

#587 HaydenShearer

HaydenShearer
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

What games are there that you can get a trophy and get reviewed but not get iced? if any hahhah

#588 scarbunnies

scarbunnies
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:41 AM

SS isn't working anymore. 

It stopped running after I submitted 4 games for like 3 times in 4 days. 

My SS list is over 100 games. 

#589 Elva

Elva
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:43 AM

It's been working fine for me. Are there particular games it is stopping on?

#590 scarbunnies

scarbunnies
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:53 AM

No idea, it kept saying gathering game data or something like that. 

#591 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

No idea, it kept saying gathering game data or something like that. 

some games like assignment 53 cannot be SSed. same goes to shockwave games. try testing each games first.

#592 scarbunnies

scarbunnies
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

That game isn't on my list. I used same SS list for like a year without having a problem until recently. 

#593 OvertAnglerfish

OvertAnglerfish
  • 86 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

What games are there that you can get a trophy and get reviewed but not get iced? if any hahhah

You can get a trophy for any game that does not have a max score fairly easily. If your score is over a certain number, then you will get reviewed 100% for sure. Just make sure your time is long enough and you'll get your reviewed score approved.

Also, try to score send for trophies at the beginning of a month, because that's when scores are lower, so you won't need to send as high a score for a trophy.

That game isn't on my list. I used same SS list for like a year without having a problem until recently. 

Try deleting the game it gets stuck on.

Edited by OlWhatshisface, 10 September 2013 - 06:41 PM.

#594 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

So how much on average do you make SSing each day? (:

I'm wondering if it's worth the risk tbh.

Edited by Amie, 13 September 2013 - 04:20 AM.

#595 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

So how much on average do you make SSing each day? (:

I'm wondering if it's worth the risk tbh.

depend.... usually it is like 40k to 60k per 12 hours...... if too low for you than don't use it. :p

#596 Talix

Talix
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

Is it just me or is anyone else getting 'Gathering Game Data' when attempting to start score sending? 

Have tried restarting it etc.

#597 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

Is it just me or is anyone else getting 'Gathering Game Data' when attempting to start score sending? 

Have tried restarting it etc.

Works fine for me. Have you checked that your list doesn't contain any additional spaces at the end of lines etc?

#598 Amie

Amie
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:54 AM

I'm curious now. What problem?

#599 redeyez

redeyez
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

Neopets has probably been converting games so that scores wont send like they use to. Reamping themselves so that its harder to gain those points.

#600 BAUNILY

BAUNILY
  • 97 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

Does anybody has a guide that makes at least 100k a day? I need to know what scores to put on my SS list.

WebRep
Overall rating

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users