• This topic is locked This topic is locked
641 replies to this topic

#551 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:14 AM

Yea, don't score send for 10 game avatars in 1 day, seriously that's like...insane. I'd say maybe one avatar every 2 weeks? If it's a really easy one then sure get 2 in 1 day.. (wack a kass is too easy to get) I don't know if any other game ones are as easy as that.

Whack a Kass, Ace Zafara, Snowmuncher, Meepit vs Feepit to a certain extent. All those are considered the easiest game avatars.

#552 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:11 AM

Whack a Kass, Ace Zafara, Snowmuncher, Meepit vs Feepit to a certain extent. All those are considered the easiest game avatars.

Ah, I don't really play games...I don't even SS for them :p, but, I did forget about Ace Zafara, I love that avatar...I should get it, legit :p.

#553 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2013 - 04:45 AM

wtf, not only did i lose my 10-year account. i just lost my one-week account that i've been rebuilding too. i don't even use SS in this account yet. this program bring nothing but nightmare to me.

#554 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:19 AM

You probably got IP banned. :( Either that or you got banned for other reasons.

#555 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

wtf, not only did i lose my 10-year account. i just lost my one-week account that i've been rebuilding too. i don't even use SS in this account yet. this program bring nothing but nightmare to me.

How were you using the program?

#556 capmatheus

capmatheus
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

I'm afraid to use this program

how do I use it with 100% security?

#557 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

There will always be a risk to any program. You can play the games and time yourself to see how long it takes you to get a certain score, you can watch videos to get an idea for times. You can make sure there isn't a cap score that prevents you from going above it, you can check the HST to see if thes a mod in the scores. (They all end in 5 or 0 so mod 5, or all multiples of 8, that'd be a mod 8 like meccra chase is).
However, one slip up and you can easily be frozen.
Don't go for too many trophies using the SS, don't jump in scores too fast. (So going from like a 10 to 1000, things like that. Have some in between scores, scores higher than your last but below the score you really want, that way it looks more real. No one jumps from low to very high in days/hours. Make it look like you're actually playing and getting better).

You can always use an AoB instead (Array of bites). Guides and codes are found here: http://www.neocodex....lash-games-aob/
you actually play the game using an AOB, the code just makes it easier. (So infinite lives...ect)

Edited by Satsuki, 14 July 2013 - 04:06 PM.

#558 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:06 AM

There will always be a risk to any program. You can play the games and time yourself to see how long it takes you to get a certain score, you can watch videos to get an idea for times. You can make sure there isn't a cap score that prevents you from going above it, you can check the HST to see if thes a mod in the scores. (They all end in 5 or 0 so mod 5, or all multiples of 8, that'd be a mod 8 like meccra chase is).
However, one slip up and you can easily be frozen.
Don't go for too many trophies using the SS, don't jump in scores too fast. (So going from like a 10 to 1000, things like that. Have some in between scores, scores higher than your last but below the score you really want, that way it looks more real. No one jumps from low to very high in days/hours. Make it look like you're actually playing and getting better).

You can always use an AoB instead (Array of bites). Guides and codes are found here: http://www.neocodex....lash-games-aob/
you actually play the game using an AOB, the code just makes it easier. (So infinite lives...ect)

I am always a great fan with SS but i hardly to avoid getting freeze. Aww! :(

#559 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:14 AM

What happens when your score gets reviewed? Does it automatically mean you get frozen or just a chance to get frozen?

#560 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

What happens when your score gets reviewed? Does it automatically mean you get frozen or just a chance to get frozen?

It means they'll manually review it so you're not automatically destined to be frozen.

#561 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:59 AM

I'm afraid to use this program

how do I use it with 100% security?

Don't play neopets.

#562 TrashcanV3

TrashcanV3
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:06 AM

Some one please fix this. It still stops as and when it likes. GEEZ, been like months already.

#563 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

Some one please fix this. It still stops as and when it likes. GEEZ, been like months already.

Fix what??? SS is working well right now.

#564 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

It will stop if you're trying to send a shockwave game score, it cannot send scores for shockwave games, so make sure the game you are sending a score for isn't a shockwave game.

#565 TrashcanV3

TrashcanV3
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

It will stop if you're trying to send a shockwave game score, it cannot send scores for shockwave games, so make sure the game you are sending a score for isn't a shockwave game.

All the games im sending isnt a shockwave game but it still stops for some reason. Any idea how to solve this? reinstall neocodex?

#566 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:58 PM

All the games im sending isnt a shockwave game but it still stops for some reason. Any idea how to solve this? reinstall neocodex?

Make sure the list is perfect, no extra spaces or anything.

#567 Dagionax

Dagionax
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:42 AM

I decided to try out this program today but it won't send any scores. It keeps getting stuck at "gathering game data" ... Why is it so?

#568 cocodrile333

cocodrile333
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

it just takes too long gathering game data from game to game

#569 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:40 AM

Using a proxy?

#570 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:01 AM

We need more info than you just complaining. What are you doing? What games? What tubbz said, are you using a proxy?

#571 VaultBoy

VaultBoy
  • 215 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

Hi maybe I am silly, but where can I find a good and viable ss list?

#572 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

Try looking around the forum. Futurama has a whole thread of them.

#573 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

http://www.neocodex....er-score-lists/

http://www.neocodex....ore-sends-more/

http://www.neocodex....my-current-ssl/

http://www.neocodex....ht-on-cheating/

#574 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:41 PM

uhh guys where's score sender neotracker? i ticked the box in the program settings but when i go to my neotracker profile i can only see stuff i sell in shops?

and my score sender has been stuck on gathering data for 2 days now. anyone having the same problem?

Edited by Starrr, 27 July 2013 - 09:49 AM.

#575 Elva

Elva
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:07 PM

I have a question - how necessary is it to shuffle scores, and why do we do it? I realize that it's dangerous to use the exact same list as someone else (presumably because TNT will see the matching patterns across accounts), but when I play legit I am far more likely to send scores three times for the same game before moving on to the next. It doesn't make sense to me to jump between 6 different games, sending a single score for each before looping back to send a second score etc.

If that made any sense, could someone please clarify this for me? Thanks in advance :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users