• This topic is locked This topic is locked
641 replies to this topic

#526 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:48 AM

I got my Snow Wars 2 score reviewed (my own fault, I went over review score), however, it was lower bronze trophy score of around 11800 and was done in 30 minutes, do you think I'll be frozen?

Not a good idea to give out this much detail on here. IF TNT do monitor this site, you've basically given them enough detail to know it wasn't legit and freeze you. 

Stay vague, but it'd be pretty 50-50 if you get frozen or not. If it's a realistic time and a realistic score (not 1st place) you should be OK

#527 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

I got my Snow Wars 2 score reviewed (my own fault, I went over review score), however, it was lower bronze trophy score of around 11800 and was done in 30 minutes, do you think I'll be frozen?

As I've said earlier. I think it depends on your account's (legit) gaming history. Did you jump suddenly from 1000 to 11800 of have you gradually increased your scores. IMO the score/time combination is safe it just depends your overall account/activity.

#528 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:34 AM

As I've said earlier. I think it depends on your account's (legit) gaming history. Did you jump suddenly from 1000 to 11800 of have you gradually increased your scores. IMO the score/time combination is safe it just depends your overall account/activity.

The the deal breaker right there. I always go for about 50%-75% of the score needed to get a trophy at least a few days before getting the actually score that's needed to get the trophy. Makes it look as if I was practicing up until the real deal or I just got somewhat lucky but the 'skill' is there.

#529 nkk

nkk
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:05 AM

I found that those new ad game (id 1359 and 1360) cannot be scoresended? is it my problem? thx

#530 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 05:08 AM

I noticed that after the update, my score sender would stop sending scores without warning. It will work fine for a bit, and then just refuses to budge. When this happens, I can change my login settings, but can't edit the score list. Hitting the "Stop Score Sending!" button does nothing and the start button is unclickable. And there are no error messages either. 

At this point, I think it occurs randomly. Once it occurred after having sent only a handful of scores and another time it was close to the end of my list. 

This is happening quite often for me. No idea why.

#531 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:16 AM

This is happening quite often for me. No idea why.

Same, but not that often. I just ending up restarting the Program Manager when it happens to fix the unclickable button issue.

#532 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:22 PM

Same, but not that often. I just ending up restarting the Program Manager when it happens to fix the unclickable button issue.

This happens to me after sending one score  :rolleyes:

#533 Hinth

Hinth
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

This happens to me after sending one score  :rolleyes:

That's a problem then. It only happens to me about once every 200 sends or so. :/

#534 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

That's a problem then. It only happens to me about once every 200 sends or so. :/

It doesn't even send scores for me anymore  :lol2:

It'll count down and hit 0 but nothing happens and it just freezes there.

#535 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:30 PM

I'm not to blame. BLAME CODY.  :unsure:

#536 ic3doom

ic3doom
  • 302 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:35 PM

Nawwww we love you sLAUGHTER  :wub:

#537 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:55 PM

Cody fix pls.

We have pitchforks and we're not afraid to use them.

--------E

#538 Aradriel

Aradriel
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

This morning it worked for a while, then stopped

I restarted it and now it's stuck at 'gathering game data'

#539 vinted

vinted
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:26 PM

I have a score sender list, (3hr, 5hr, & 8hr) & now, whichever one I use, it will randomly stop working. 

#540 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:27 AM

guys. i need to get the shockwave game avatars.... can i get them using score sender? if not any other alternatives? don't tell me i've to actually play them. :crybaby:

#541 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:43 AM

guys. i need to get the shockwave game avatars.... can i get them using score sender? if not any other alternatives? don't tell me i've to actually play them. :crybaby:

Don't think the SS'er can SS shockwave games.

I have a score sender list, (3hr, 5hr, & 8hr) & now, whichever one I use, it will randomly stop working. 

It's been playing up a little lately. You'd just have to restart the program and run the list from where it stopped I guess?

#542 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

Definitely cannot. sLAUGHTER actually tried. D:

#543 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:03 AM

Don't think the SS'er can SS shockwave games.

It's been playing up a little lately. You'd just have to restart the program and run the list from where it stopped I guess?

Definitely cannot. sLAUGHTER actually tried. D:

thanks guys. great. how am i gonna get them now :(

#544 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:13 AM

thanks guys. great. how am i gonna get them now :(

The old fashioned way. Get someone else to do it for you (Well you can do Dice Escape by following the guide). You can probably also use CE.

#545 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:40 AM

The old fashioned way. Get someone else to do it for you (Well you can do Dice Escape by following the guide). You can probably also use CE.

what's a CE?

#546 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:49 AM

what's a CE?

Cheat Engine. It's a program to find Array of Bytes (AoB) codes that modifies how the game works ;) There are a few threads here on the forum regarding using it with the games.

#547 Vibe

Vibe
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:50 AM

what's a CE?

CE = Cheat Engine

#548 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

just lost my decade-old neopets account after SS-ing for 10 avatars in one day. :( oh well... but what i don't understand is every score i sent are not reviewed. even if they are, all of them are accepted. so this come as a shock to me. :S

just made a new account. any advice for me this time around? perhaps SS one avatar a month?

#549 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:50 PM

just lost my decade-old neopets account after SS-ing for 10 avatars in one day. :( oh well... but what i don't understand is every score i sent are not reviewed. even if they are, all of them are accepted. so this come as a shock to me. :S

just made a new account. any advice for me this time around? perhaps SS one avatar a month?

Yea, don't score send for 10 game avatars in 1 day, seriously that's like...insane. I'd say maybe one avatar every 2 weeks? If it's a really easy one then sure get 2 in 1 day.. (wack a kass is too easy to get) I don't know if any other game ones are as easy as that.

-edit- Also, just because your scores that were reviewed were allowed, it doesn't mean that TNT still doesn't notice your high scores for every game your sending. So this goes back to sending probably 1 every 2 weeks or so, also make sure the score you're sending doesn't end up for a trophy...unless you want a trophy, but that will put your account out there more for people to see and accuse.

Edited by Futurama, 02 July 2013 - 08:54 PM.

#550 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

Yea, don't score send for 10 game avatars in 1 day, seriously that's like...insane. I'd say maybe one avatar every 2 weeks? If it's a really easy one then sure get 2 in 1 day.. (wack a kass is too easy to get) I don't know if any other game ones are as easy as that.

-edit- Also, just because your scores that were reviewed were allowed, it doesn't mean that TNT still doesn't notice your high scores for every game your sending. So this goes back to sending probably 1 every 2 weeks or so, also make sure the score you're sending doesn't end up for a trophy...unless you want a trophy, but that will put your account out there more for people to see and accuse.

okie dokie. thanks for the tip! ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users