Photo

MSPP and BGC lends + more

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 unforgettable

unforgettable
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:30 AM

Well the title is self explaitery really.

BGC:
$30 USD via PayPal, may accept NC Cards. Alternatively can pay in neopoints (legit or illegit secured). Require full account access (username and password, can pin everything).

MSPP lend:
$25 USD via PayPal, Alternatively can pay in neopoints (legit or illegit secured). Require full account (username and password, can pin everything).

PM or more preferably add me on MSN. Message me for details.

Reputable on another forum and need some cash? Make a board saying you are lending with prices $X higher than mine. You get me the customers, I do the lends, we both profit Posted Image

Items

I have most MPS including krawk in most colours (basics and a few others.) ($35 each)
Selling draiks eggs! CHEAP ($30 each)

Selling pretty much everything from my accounts, Ask if your interested in what i have, have most battle items! Also selling magical chia pops!! And will also consider selling BGC for a reasonable price!

Thanks! If theres anything else, message me!

#2 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:34 AM

Wrong Section and read the rules first.

#3 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:35 AM

He can't see the Trading Post since he hasn't even validated his account as yet.

#4 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 July 2011 - 12:36 AM

I'll be sure to carp on your new board if you don't get banned.

First:
Wrong section.

1. Neocodex is not responsible for any transaction that happens. You trade at your own risk, and we will not reimburse for any losses no matter who is at fault.
2. You may not trade your neopet items/account/pets/neopoints for USD or any other form of real currency.
3. If you are scammed, please provide screenshots or some form of proof so we can take action.
4. Do not post pet names or account names. That should be done via PM. This is done to protect your account from TNT.
5. The lowest ranked user should go first. If both are ranked the same, then the user who has been here the longest can go second.
6. You may NOT sell anything that does not rightfully belong to you. This means that if you have scammed to get something, of used a fake login page, you may not sell it here.
7. If an account has been cheated on, this must be indicated to the person that you are trading/selling the account to.
In particular, #6 means no hashed accounts or accounts from unregistered emails. Prepare to have trading post privileges removed if you advertise an account that doesn't belong to you.

http://www.neocodex....upid-as-you-do/

Edited by Chalk, 28 July 2011 - 12:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users