• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:12 AM

Well, my suggestion is simple. The "walk" through the site, where several random events could occur, which can be an advantage. When the program seeks to gain a fairy that was not the source, it would automatically terminate (or could set a price limit for completing the quest, and if the item was more expensive than that, it would be canceled), and when won the search for the fairy fountain, the program stopped.

Thank you. :)

#2 Wahammy

Wahammy
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

People "walk the site" for years without getting an FFQ, so a program wouldn't help...just AB and you'll get one eventually

#3 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:26 AM

But maybe the program can help in faerie quests. D:

#4 CmndrNim

CmndrNim
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

You mean in DOING faerie quests? They are simple enough to do on your own. By ABing I generally get a faerie quest every couple of days.

#5 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:48 AM

I gotta agree with everyone else. I know people who have played regularly for years and still haven't received a ffq and then i know people who got one on their 2 week old account. Its a matter of luck. ABing can give you more quests b/c you're refreshing a lot more, just make sure the check that you don't have a crafting faerie quest b/c those still allow you to see the shop wiz but prevent you from getting other quests until you abandon or complete it.

#6 Wahammy

Wahammy
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

I gotta agree with everyone else. I know people who have played regularly for years and still haven't received a ffq and then i know people who got one on their 2 week old account. Its a matter of luck. ABing can give you more quests b/c you're refreshing a lot more, just make sure the check that you don't have a crafting faerie quest b/c those still allow you to see the shop wiz but prevent you from getting other quests until you abandon or complete it.

Really?! I was not aware of that....I've had one sitting there for a month or so...explains why I haven't gotten a quest.

#7 CmndrNim

CmndrNim
  • 74 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

Really?! I was not aware of that....I've had one sitting there for a month or so...explains why I haven't gotten a quest.

Haha, yeah after applepi said that, I went to go check my Faerie Quests just in case. >> I totally forgot about the crafting.

#8 Epidote

Epidote
  • 294 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:38 AM

Well, my suggestion is simple. The "walk" through the site, where several random events could occur, which can be an advantage. When the program seeks to gain a fairy that was not the source, it would automatically terminate (or could set a price limit for completing the quest, and if the item was more expensive than that, it would be canceled), and when won the search for the fairy fountain, the program stopped.

Thank you. :)

In theory, this would be awesome, but as others have said, impossible to do as it is so random and some may never get it. Better off just doing other things and possibly getting lucky. Probably easier to earn np to get a paintbrush you want than hope for a FFQ.

I didn't realize there were such quests. Luckily, went to check and don't have one. Thanks for the notice though.

#9 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:57 AM

In theory, this would be awesome, but as others have said, impossible to do as it is so random and some may never get it. Better off just doing other things and possibly getting lucky. Probably easier to earn np to get a paintbrush you want than hope for a FFQ.

What I want is the Buzz's avatar. :3
Well, it's really, but, how about a program to get random events? q

#10 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:02 PM

Haha I know, I had heard from people on this site that they got quests almost every day and was like WTF??? Where are my quests!!??...stupid crafting faerie was hogging all the glory. I now check periodically to make sure that something like that isn't going on b/c I must have had that quest for like a month without realizing it...

It would be nice if Abrosia would log quests so that we could know if we got anything...or is that too much work to set up? I was just wondering b/c it does log other REs.

#11 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:11 PM

What I want is the Buzz's avatar. :3
Well, it's really, but, how about a program to get random events? q

well just disable main shop AB, and set the igloo profit to 999999999999999999np
basically it will do nothing but refresh then, if all you want is a FFQ :thumbsup:

Edited by KrawkLover, 22 August 2011 - 08:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users