Quantcast

Photo

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Vyers

Vyers
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 08:48 PM

I didnt include all of the avatar games in this list, some are more high risk than others.
These are just ones that I have used, and it has been over a month without them freezing my account.

Although I researched the game times/scores, please review before using. I am only human and I can make mistakes too. ;)
If any errors are found, please let me know so that they can be corrected immediately!!!

let me know if you want anything added. ^_^

Attached Files

#2 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2011 - 01:45 AM

I didn't really check your lists so I'm not sure whether you included those top 50 games (babaa's nightmare, etc.) but from personal experience the top 40-50 scores are generally below the review score and if you put a believable amount of time for those scores (I usually go 600-720 time range) you'll be fine as fuck and will probably get the avatars come next neo-day.

The only game I got reviewed at the last time I did score sending for avatars was that ice cream factory game if I recall correctly.

#3 Graz

Graz
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 02:27 AM

The only game I got reviewed at the last time I did score sending for avatars was that ice cream factory game if I recall correctly.

Ice cream machine is doable without a review, potato counter however yo uare better off using AoB for.

#4 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:19 AM

Ice cream machine is doable without a review, potato counter however yo uare better off using AoB for.

Oh righto, forgot about that one. Yeah I ssed that one as well, put in 201 as a score and around 4 minutes of play time.

#5 Vyers

Vyers
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:45 AM

the top 50 scores and EPC are not included in this list. those are high risk ones, to my understanding.
did i not have icecream machine in there? if not, ill add that to my next update.

#6 jioge

jioge
  • 24 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:08 PM

Score sending for avatars seems kind-of pointless. For one, many of the games have easy-to-get avatars, and you might as well play to get them. Second, why do you need avatars? It seems a bit too risky for the reward.

#7 Xelres

Xelres
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

I know I must sound daft for asking this... But why is it in 3 different files? o.o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users