10 replies to this topic

#1 Nubge

Nubge
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:42 AM

Hi there neocodex friends! I need your help with this:

Can someone recomend me a PC?

I want to buy one, a fast one and I dont know which laptop should I buy u.u

Edited by Nubge, 17 November 2011 - 03:10 PM.

#2 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:15 PM

We need more information than this.

• How much are you willing to spend?
  • What will you be doing most with it?
  • If gaming, what's the most graphic intensive game you intent to play?
  • Do you mind playing games on average settings? Or do you want everything on omgwtf full settings?

#3 Nubge

Nubge
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:22 PM

We need more information than this.

• How much are you willing to spend?
  • What will you be doing most with it?
  • If gaming, what's the most graphic intensive game you intent to play?
  • Do you mind playing games on average settings? Or do you want everything on omgwtf full settings?

Hi, well I dont know how much i'm willing to pay, but dont have problem with it unless it's too expensive. I'll be surfing, gaming, and things like that, and I play a lot of games so most graphics are perfect. But I just need some pretty fast computer ^^

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:32 PM

Hi, well I dont know how much i'm willing to pay, but dont have problem with it unless it's too expensive. I'll be surfing, gaming, and things like that, and I play a lot of games so most graphics are perfect. But I just need some pretty fast computer ^^

People won't know what you consider "too expensive" if you don't give a budget estimate though. :/

#5 Nubge

Nubge
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:36 PM

People won't know what you consider "too expensive" if you don't give a budget estimate though. :/

Hmm, like 1500$ ? I dont know haha Since I dont live in the US I dont know prices there D:

#6 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 12:46 PM

Hmm, like 1500$ ? I dont know haha Since I dont live in the US I dont know prices there D:

Try using a currency converter...$1500 will get you an awesome laptop, but it's quite a lot :p

#7 Nubge

Nubge
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:46 PM

In Australia, $1500 will get you a just above average computer, ok but not great for gaming, with a number of games still being sluggish to respond.

If you want one for gaming, you're looking at 2k here.

@OP; we really need to know more details... So $1500 is a budget. But you don't know the prices of computers in the US... Why don't you tell us where you are from so a more "local" price can be suggested for you.

I'm from Argentina ^^

And btw, now I'm looking just for a fast pc, currently not a lot of gaming thing n.n

Help D:

Edited by Nubge, 17 November 2011 - 01:11 PM.

#8 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:56 PM

I'm from Argentina ^^

And btw, now I'm looking just for a fast pc, currently not a lot of gaming thing n.n

Help D:

Posting help doesn't magically create help.

Step one.

Give us names of local retailers. Hardly any of us live in argentina, so we will always be shopping somewhere else instead. We need the names of places that you can buy from around there, so we can find out what is offered for you.

Price range limit for you in your native currency, and in the US dollar. Use this tool to convert. http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Your idea computer.
What computer you would settle for.
Anything else you can tell us about what you want.

And then.... someone will give you an answer, or multiple people will and a debate will ensue. Either way, your help will come when people get more info then you are giving.

#9 Nubge

Nubge
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:12 AM

Posting help doesn't magically create help.

Step one.

Give us names of local retailers. Hardly any of us live in argentina, so we will always be shopping somewhere else instead. We need the names of places that you can buy from around there, so we can find out what is offered for you.

Price range limit for you in your native currency, and in the US dollar. Use this tool to convert. http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Your idea computer.
What computer you would settle for.
Anything else you can tell us about what you want.

And then.... someone will give you an answer, or multiple people will and a debate will ensue. Either way, your help will come when people get more info then you are giving.

Price isnt the most important here, since I was thinking about a VAIO or an HP laptop but I dont know results of this. I think I'll do what you said to give you details ^^

Here's its the details.

The max I can spend right now exactly is 1,401.87 USD.
I'm looking to buy a new Laptop and I was thinking about this ones:
A new VAIO, any HP laptop or a Mac.

Those are the best that you can find here, so I want to know which model of those should I buy.
The faster = The better.

And if you know price of these on your country even better.

That's all I can say atm, what else do you want to know? :o

Bumpie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users