Photo

advanced membership

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 iQaLex

iQaLex
  • 63 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:18 AM

Hey i really think u should put a perm advanced membership to be purchased.. and some other paying options!

#2 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:22 AM

they wont. Its fine the way it is :)

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:47 AM

Hey i really think u should put a perm advanced membership to be purchased.. and some other paying options!

We can't guarantee that the site will exist forever so it would be disingenuous to offer a permanent/lifetime option.

#4 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:51 AM

We can't guarantee that the site will exist forever so it would be disingenuous to offer a permanent/lifetime option.

Nor can the hundreds of thousands of other websites that offer lifetime subscriptions. I think it's fair to say that without imminent threat, like a pending court case or something, you can offer lifetime without having to offer that guarantee.

#5 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

Nor can the hundreds of thousands of other websites that offer lifetime subscriptions. I think it's fair to say that without imminent threat, like a pending court case or something, you can offer lifetime without having to offer that guarantee.

We aren't those hundreds of thousands of other websites though, we only offer what we can guarantee to provide.

#6 esotericaKoalan

esotericaKoalan
  • 143 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:54 AM

"Until the site gets shut down" option? Makes it kind-of-a gamble.

#7 Nubge

Nubge
  • 234 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 08:28 AM

"Until the site gets shut down" option? Makes it kind-of-a gamble.

They already said it guys, it's perfect the way it is now, it's closed Posted Image

#8 Gibby2

Gibby2
  • 22 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:47 PM

I kind of like this idea. If i'm impressed, after my first month, i'm definitely considering buying a long-term sub. anyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users