Any tips on ABing?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 trolldolphin

trolldolphin
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:38 PM

Hey.

I have played neopets for quite some time (6 years lol). Only recently have I found out about ABers.

Could anyone explain how ABers work and what shops to target for a noob in terms of ABing?

#2 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:06 AM

Since you aren't advanced you can't choose shops unless you use lists. So just turn it on and wait a while.
It basically sits in a shop and refreshes, then looks for items to buy given your profit margins.

#3 IcedEarth

IcedEarth
  • 724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:01 AM

Hey,
just some advice, I stopped playing neopets for about 5-6 years also and started playing again about a year ago.
I hadn't heard of an Auto buyer either and once I started using one I got a little excited and over did it. So try be a little careful :)

#4 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 10:45 AM

You might want to take a look at the Abrosia FAQ, Abrosia Tutorial, and/or Rikku's ABing Guide to answer some of your questions.

&Like MoriNoRyu has already mentioned, you can't choose specific shops to AB at unless you create restock lists (Restock Lists Guide) o: ~

You can take a look at the item database and search shops to see what items they restock/profits they give if you need help choosing a shop to create a restock list for also ^__^

#5 trolldolphin

trolldolphin
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

thanks everyone

#6 trolldolphin

trolldolphin
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:56 AM

Hey i've been using the ABer for about 3 days. I have failed to get anything. Is there something wrong with it?

#7 Rainie

Rainie
  • 854 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:56 AM

Hey i've been using the ABer for about 3 days. I have failed to get anything. Is there something wrong with it?

How long did you run it for each time?

It's been working fine with me, so unless you installed it wrong or something I don't think it's the program's fault o:

This could be the result if you have a bad internet connection/seeking profit set too high though~
(Or you could be restock banned, but I'm pretty sure the longest restock ban only lasts for two days :p)

Does it at least refresh after the time you set & show the amount of items in shops?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users