Photo

Wishing Well Program Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:47 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me make a quick greasemonkey script for the Wishing well on neopets.
I don't think it would be too difficult.

On the wishing well page (http://www.neopets.com/wishing.phtml), is there any way to make a script which would automatically fill in the "Amount of Donation" space with '21' (the minimum donation needed to receive a price) and fill in the "What item do you wish for?" space with an object of your choosing (meaning something that you could insert/edit in the script itself).

I'm not sure if it actually is difficult or not, but if someone could make this script for me, I would be forever grateful!

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:51 PM

I'll never fail to be impressed by the soaring heights of laziness here xD

#3 Sida

Sida
  • Tsvetesman

• 3865 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:54 PM

http://www.macro-recorder.com/

Never used it, just pasted the first link on Google. If it doesn't work, look yourself.

#4 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:39 PM

i think the macro recorder (iMacros is the greasemonkey script for firefox) would be appropriate.
you can record your actions once, then give it a wait time (3600 seconds perhaps so it asks each hour) and it'll donate by itself

#5 Goose

Goose
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:13 PM

Personally I'd love to see a Wishing Well program, might seem lazy but when you add together EVERYTHING there is to do on Neo...it adds up. And doing 7 wishing well entries 4 times a day...is a bit of a drag.

#6 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 05:59 PM

Does the macro recorder give a Jscript file? Or a .text?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users