Photo

Neoquest's Neoquest II AP

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#176 Arazin

Arazin
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:26 PM

Yes, I use slowing potions as well of course, but damage potions are useful when velm has nothing else to do, as often occurs.

#177 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:32 PM

Yes, I use slowing potions as well of course, but damage potions are useful when velm has nothing else to do, as often occurs.

Heal (Even if someone only lost 1 hp)
Reset shield
Mesmerize someone
Reset slow potion

#178 Arazin

Arazin
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

Mesmerization is awful. Plus, it doesn't work on bosses anyways.

#179 idontknow951

idontknow951
  • 490 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 04:18 PM

Mesmerization is awful. Plus, it doesn't work on bosses anyways.

Then dump your points into hammer and use that.

#180 Iterative

Iterative
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

On KTII, it's actually useful to not heal until they need healing because you can use that to break his mesmerize. Hammer also does considerably less damage than damage pots, so if you have nothing else to do, it's better to throw a damage potion. I generally find that Talinia and Velm both do less damage than a damage potion to KTII, so I throw damage pots as long as he isn't shielded.

#181 xelam

xelam
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:54 AM

I wish I understand how to use this

#182 pyelon

pyelon
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:47 AM

I've recently completed NQ1 manually, and when I began NQ2 for the first time, I searched for this. Thank you very much I look forward to actually progressing through a storyline instead of simply grinding for hours on end!

#183 ker

ker
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Huh. Haven't been able to get an advanced script to run at all. .txt file with commands list, right? (Have attempted to run a script with a #djaiofjaoj in the first line of the txt file) Movement scripts work fine, but can't get the advanced script to run. In fact, it doesn't even recognize when there's no script of that name. Tried running a script of "asnfdoa" when I didn't have any and it gave me a "Done executing commands" without actually doing anything. May have understood the instructions wrong, so if anybody can correct me, that'd be nice.

#184 weaboo

weaboo
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

I'm guna try this out, Thanks! I wish it ran the whole thing for you though.
Like sewage surfer. :p Maybe i'm just being lazy haha~

Thanks for the hardwork!

Huh. Haven't been able to get an advanced script to run at all. .txt file with commands list, right? (Have attempted to run a script with a #djaiofjaoj in the first line of the txt file) Movement scripts work fine, but can't get the advanced script to run. In fact, it doesn't even recognize when there's no script of that name. Tried running a script of "asnfdoa" when I didn't have any and it gave me a "Done executing commands" without actually doing anything. May have understood the instructions wrong, so if anybody can correct me, that'd be nice.

I think that's what happened to me once, I figured it out myself though.
I'm just worried about freeze rate, Has someone tried this out successfully? :3

PM the OP.

#185 pyelon

pyelon
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 05:04 PM

Well after using this for a few hours today, I've gone from level ~3 to level 24! :) PLEASE make this for NQ1! :D

#186 mazeneo

mazeneo
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:03 PM

hi guys, someone can tell me the frozzen rate?
or can give me advices to use it with low risk??

#187 Mew

Mew
  • 626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

hi guys, someone can tell me the frozzen rate?
or can give me advices to use it with low risk??

I've left this running for hours and hours and was perfectly fine.
I've never heard of anyone being frozen for using this.
You'll be fine.

#188 mazeneo

mazeneo
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

nice

and other question, can you tell me how to configure this???
or is already cofigured??

#189 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

nice

and other question, can you tell me how to configure this???
or is already cofigured??

Type 4 and hit enter to bring up the settings menu. At least, from what I read that should do it. This program is sort of DIY. The primary feature is the training, but you can also program custom paths for the program to walk through the game map. So far it doesn't look like we have any public custom path files.

I'm considering sitting down tomorrow and converting all the GM numeric paths to WASD paths. For those of you who, like me, couldn't discern at first glance where the paths were in the link, click here then select your chapter and location. Converting these to WASD won't fully automate the game, but it will allow for advanced script users to basically do all the moving. The only thing stopping the user from full automation after that is to add the interaction lines. That seems to be the most bug-ridden part of the program, but I couldn't say for sure. I haven't used it yet ^_^

Maybe tomorrow I'll upload some rudimentary path text files. We should pool our resources on this. It's almost too easy...

#190 Aradriel

Aradriel
  • 57 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

I love this program! Can you make one for NQ1? 

#191 andyhoi

andyhoi
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

Finally. I wanted to beat it again but was too lazy to do it all myself. Thanks a ton!

#192 HungryForNoms

HungryForNoms
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:31 AM

I've been reading up on this program and on Infamous Joe's NQ2 autoplayer. It looks like that one has a very simple GUI and a guide for using scripts.

I've been reading up on greasemonkey too, but some of it is over my head. It would probably be easier for me to use Infamous Joe's autoplayer, but I wanted to ask the people on this forum whether that program has a trustworthy reputation/is more likely to get an account flagged and frozen than this program (which I understand is very safe). So, does clraik have a trustworth rep and does anyone on these boards ever use their stuff? Or would it be simpler to use the autoplayer posted here?

#193 bigjilm

bigjilm
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

Thanks a lot! This is awesome!

#194 HappyAccident

HappyAccident
  • 408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

Shit! Wrong post lol. xD

Edited by HappyAccident, 03 March 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#195 lysdecix

lysdecix
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

For some reason when I try downloading this, it's trying to force me to purchase Winzip. Is this somethingI need? if not, how can I get to the program without that popping up instead?

#196 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:40 AM

For some reason when I try downloading this, it's trying to force me to purchase Winzip. Is this somethingI need? if not, how can I get to the program without that popping up instead?

You need something like Winzip to open and extract the file archive, you don't have to use Winzip though since there are free alternatives like 7-Zip which do the same job.

#197 lysdecix

lysdecix
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:59 AM

Awesome, thanks a ton.

For some reason, when I put it in training mode, it seems only to refresh. Have had it running 20 minutes now, and yet to battle anything?

Edited by lysdecix, 06 March 2013 - 12:17 PM.

#198 crookedmaze

crookedmaze
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 02:44 PM

Sweet! i'll be giving this a try, THANK YOU!

#199 cheeya

cheeya
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

Can I get approved please <3

#200 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

Can I get approved please <3