Photo

Neoquest's Neoquest II AP

• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#126 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

Great autoplayer! Going to use it on Evil mode pretty soon.

Bump... :thumbsup:

jst scrolled through the whole thread, sounds a pretty awesome program. shame i'm using a mac at the mo :( sounds better then gm.

#127 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:11 PM

Dumb question, does this ACTUALLY play the ENTIRE game for you?

#128 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:14 PM

Dumb question, does this ACTUALLY play the ENTIRE game for you?

Once I release v0.9 it could, if someone actually put in the time to make an advanced script for each chapter.

#129 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

Once I release v0.9 it could, if someone actually put in the time to make an advanced script for each chapter.

it would do normal but once you get to the later difficulties you need to stock up on potions weps etc so someone would need to program that all in if its possible???

#130 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 March 2012 - 08:21 PM

it would do normal but once you get to the later difficulties you need to stock up on potions weps etc so someone would need to program that all in if its possible???

Yeah, someone would need to add that in to the scripts. But with the current setup I have it's all possible :)

#131 d4lta

d4lta
  • 114 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:16 AM

Yeah, someone would need to add that in to the scripts. But with the current setup I have it's all possible :)

woah if someone could do a complete script that worked that would be crazy good lol

#132 Cythose

Cythose
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 79 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:22 PM

I found this very useful to complete a childhood dream of mine. Thank You <3

#133 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

i tried using this program... its just showing up numbers. then when i go the neoquest page, rohane just kept on going back and forth in trestin village... should i refreain myself from going to the neoquest page when im running the program?

#134 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

i tried using this program... its just showing up numbers. then when i go the neoquest page, rohane just kept on going back and forth in trestin village... should i refreain myself from going to the neoquest page when im running the program?

Move out of the city, if you set it to training mode all it will do is move back and forth. If you use a script, then it will do what your script says. Your scripts can include how to complete the game.

#135 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:47 PM

how can i move rohane out of the city if he's going back and forth on the page itself..

#136 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

Go to the game in a browser and move him out of the city

#137 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

managed to move rohane out of the city.. he's just going back and forth fighting. the autoplayer's closed now but rohanes still moving... and now he's got to take a potion but it kept saying that i dont have the item... what am i doing wrong/

#138 Nonexistent

Nonexistent
  • 681 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:53 PM

You're supposed to use the program when you are not logged into the account on your browser

#139 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

I remember when I didn't know how to click on things.

#140 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:33 AM

figured it out earlier. lol... lvl 23 and going...

#141 OriginalFake

OriginalFake
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

Wow good job. Too bad i actually play it legit :/

#142 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

Thanks for all the support guys! Version 0.9 is uploaded. It's now (technically) possible to play the whole game through! The goo.gl link is just for statistics and shouldn't effect your download experience at all.

#143 DanPh

DanPh
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:58 PM

there is an upgrade? lol im about to finish the lost desert chapter..

#144 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

This is working well for me so far. I just had a quick question though. I set it up to auto-train, but how do I end the current command and begin travelling to my next location without closing and reopening the AP. When I have training mode on, I can't seem to type anything into the program. Sorry, I'm pretty new to this :(.

#145 Inkheart

Inkheart
  • 268 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

This is working well for me so far. I just had a quick question though. I set it up to auto-train, but how do I end the current command and begin travelling to my next location without closing and reopening the AP. When I have training mode on, I can't seem to type anything into the program. Sorry, I'm pretty new to this :(.

I don't know how the program is set up, but Ctrl-C might interrupt the training loop.

#146 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

I don't know how the program is set up, but Ctrl-C might interrupt the training loop.

Thank you. I looked back a few pages and it seems Neoquest had mentioned this problem before. Ctrl C does work sometimes though, thank you!

I am having a bit of trouble with the advanced script, though. I can make Rohane walk to the miner, but I am not sure how to type the command to interact with and battle the miner. The instructions say click and copy the URL, but I am not sure where to find the URL for the bosses/NPCs of the game. Can anyone give me a bit of help with advanced scripting? Thank you!

Has anyone tried insane mode with this AP by any chance? I've always been a pretty big NQ2 fan but I played it normally, so it took me ages and ages to finish one round of normal/evil :(.

#147 Wrukag

Wrukag
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

Omg thank you so much! I love this.

#148 zack

zack
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you run the move scripts i.e. Phoro, OnDeath, Ascropt. What do they mean and do?

edit: NVM it was a dumb question LOL

Edited by zack, 29 April 2012 - 11:25 AM.

#149 Guest_idonotexist_*

Guest_idonotexist_*

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

I think I'm too stupid to use this O_o Plus I'm lazy, which is my own fault.

But awesome job! ;D

#150 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:22 PM

Does anyone know how to run the advanced scripts?
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but after I got Velm all he seems to do is try and flee. As well, the other players do not seem to be making any moves, so I think they are choosing the "do nothing" action. I am still trying to understand how to use the remote control but I have already turned auto-fleeing off. Any help would be awesome.

Edited by gooser, 30 April 2012 - 01:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users